Never Be The Same Again | vsoo

jaeyangi tarafından

Kim Jisoo, a senior high student. The typical bright, bubbly girl with straight A grades. She has a lot of fr... Daha Fazla

Cast
Prologue
Chapter o1: My Trust
Chapter o2: The meeting
Chapter o3: The Nomination
Chapter o4: Familiar
Chapter o5: First Encounter
Chapter o6: To The Rescue
Chapter o7: "Cowboy's World-y"Party
Chapter o8: The Secret
Chapter o9: Until it lasts
Chapter 1o: My Girlfriend
Chapter 11: The Picture
Chapter 12: The Past
Chapter 13: The Reason
Chapter 14: The Past Hurts
Chapter 15: The Visit (1)
Chapter 16: The Visit (2)
Chapter 17: Hang-out
Chapter 18: Arcade! (1)
Chapter 19: Arcade! (2)
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: Troubled
Chapter 22: Start Anew
Chapter 23: School Carnival (1)
Chapter 24: School Carnival (2)
Chapter 25: School Carnival (3)
Chapter 26: Left Unanswered
Chapter 27: The Promise
Chapter 28: Good Day?
Chapter 29: The Hard Way
Chapter 30: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 31: Room Partner
Chapter 32: Happy Together
Chapter 33: Camp Out
Chapter 35: Halmeoni
Chapter 36: Invitation
Chapter 37: Meeting Him
Chapter 38: The Secret
Chapter 39: Baby Steps
Chapter 40: Group Study
Chapter 41: Deepest Secret
Chapter 42: It's Over
Chapter 43: J&J
Chapter 44: Friendship Ends
Chapter 45: The Confession
Chapter 46: I've Decided
Chapter 47: Let Go
Announcement
BOOK TWO

Chapter 34: Couple Watch

617 53 13
jaeyangi tarafından

I woke up feeling something heavy on my waist. I tried lifting it up but it just wouldn't budge. I groaned in frustration.

"Chi, just sleep," I heard Taehyung whined in his deep husky voice. I immediately opened my eyes and saw Taehyung face near mine.

I grabbed his arm and tried yanking it out of my waist but his grip tighten. Instead, he pulled my closer to him. I gasped in shock.

I looked around and realized were inside a tent. Alone together. Then, I forcibly close my eyes as I try to remember what the hell happened last night. My head was throbbing a little. 

I remembered we decided to camp out which answered the tent situation. Then after eating, Taehyung led me to that wonderful view and gave me this beautiful pendant. I reach for the necklace and looked at it, it's so pretty.

A smile quickly pasted on my face.

"I could get used to this kind of morning," I looked up and saw Taehyung staring at me. "This kind of morning where the first thing I would saw is your beautiful smile." 

"I-" I immediately flustered. Then my eyes widen when I caught a glimpse of his body covered in a blanket. "Why the fuck are you naked!?" I yelled out of nowhere.

Taehyung grunted. 'I'm not naked."

He let go of my waist and pushed the blanket down. I immediately shrieked and covered my eyes straight away. 

"See?" He stated, sighing. I took a peak through my fingers and saw him in his shorts. "B-but why aren't you wearing a s-shirt!?"

"You're so loud, Chi," He yawned then suddenly grimaced when he felt his head was throbbing. He started massaging his temple. "Uh, this hangover is killing me," 

'Hangover?!" I yelled. This explains my head was throbbing a little, too. We were drinking alcohol last night.

He groaned again, plumping his face in the pillow. He went silent right after. I tried to recall why we became in this situation but I just can't seem to remember. 

Suddenly, his arms snaked around my waist again and pulled me closer to him. I wriggled out of his embrace. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and started getting into slumber once more.

"Taehyung, don't sleep," I complained. "W-what happened?" I stuttered.

He opened his one eye and looked at me. He then made a big smirk, "As a matter of fact, something did really happened."

I gulped hard. Why can't I remember a thing?

"We we're all drinking, " He started explaining. "A lot," He let out a playful chuckle.

My face turned sour, I don't like where this is going. 

"We played a game. Jimin's game." He continued. "I fucking forgot the details. Just that, I lose my shirt in the process."

"Why?" My brows creased.

"We made a bet," He grinned from ear to ear. "If I win, he could let me sleep with you in the tent."

"What!?" I shouted.

He groaned. "No, shouting please," He said, "My head's hurting as it is."

I puffed air to calm myself. "Then what happened?" I asked. 

He shrugged, "Just like what you're seeing right now. I won the bet."

"D-did uh something h-happened before we uh went t-to sleep?" He chuckled, making a boyish grin right away. 

My gaze slowly went down to his lips unconsciously. 

"I'll leave that to your own imagination, Chi." His voice sounded hoarse.

I felt myself blushed. Flustered as it is, I immediately went out of the tent. Leaving Taehyung who was laughing inside, teasing me.

I immediately saw Jimin's grinning face. "Good morning, Ms Pres." I gave him a death glare and stormed out of the scene, knowing full well how red my face must have been from being too embarrassed of the situation.

***

"Unnie, are you done packing?" I looked back and saw Lisa walking towards me.

I smiled at her and nodded. I glanced back at the window. Looking at the sea view is so great. It's so refreshing.

"Ji," I look back at Lisa. She was already holding a camera.

I whine. "I didn't look." She laughed. "It's still good. You look so pretty, unnie"

I blushed at the compliment. "Thank you."

We became silent. But a good one. We just watched as the view took place. How the waves gracefully dance at the sea and how the sun shines so brightly.

I asked all of a sudden. "How are you and Jungkook?"

"Never been better," I glanced at her and saw her smiling wide. She was still looking at the window. "I love him so much, unnie."

I smiled and glanced back at the sea. "Please take good care of Jungkook for me, Lis." I look at her. "He's my best friend. He deserve to be happy."

She looked back at me. "Of, course unnie." She smiled.

Then, we heard a knock on the door. Lisa and I both turned our back at the same time. The door opened. It was Chae and Jennie peaking through the door. "They're all downstairs already, waiting for us."

"Oh, right," I started getting my luggage so as Lisa.

I glanced around the room and smile to myself. "I wish we could just stay here forever." I uttered in a whisper.

***

We're on the plane now, going back to Korea.

The seating position is still the same so Taehyung is still beside me. I've been ignoring him ever since we got inside the plane and he's nonstop bugging me.

I sighed in defeat and face him. He instantly smiled. "I'm sorry," He pleaded. "Please."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

He cheered in victory while I laughed at his silliness.

Taehyung then hold my hand and started closing his eyes to sleep. That give me a time to look around and scan at everyone. 

I saw Yoongi and Jennie cuddling each other, both already into dreamland.

Jungkook and Lisa are talking with each other, laughing their hearts out. Jimin and Chaeyoung are eating for the nth time while Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin are watching a movie together.

I looked back at Taehyung and snuggle closer to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead softly. I smiled back and started to close my eyes.

"Wait," I pulled away from him. He straightened his back and looked at me, his brows knitted. "I forgot to give you my gift." I stated.

His eyes immediately gleamed with excitement. I stood up and get my bag in the compartment then I grabbed the gift box and give it to him.

"What's this?" He started untying the ribbon and opened the cover.

"It's a couple watch," I started explaining while he was on the process of admiring the watch. "I ordered it online. It has color brown and black ones." 

"I couldn't choose which one was better so bought the two." I giggled. He pulled the black one in the box and started wearing it. 

He gave me the smaller one and let me wear it, too. He looked at me with his eyes speaking, he leaned closer and gave me a peck on the lips. "Thank you."

I immediately felt flustered. "You're welcome."

"I'll wear it every day, any time, any where." I giggled. 

"No need to be so whipped." We all look at our side and saw Jin through the alleyway, walking passed us. He was holding a popcorn on both of his hands.

I laughed while Taehyung scratch the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"But really, I'll wear more often," He beam a smile. "Because it was given to you."

I smiled back. "We'll both wear it, together."

"Thank you, Chi." He reached for my cheeks, fondling it gently. "Thank you for coming into my life."

I shook my head. "No, thank you." I stated. "For being with me and all. For saving me from the dark times."

He leaned his forehead into mine. "We saved each other." He inhaled deep and kissed my forehead longingly as I savor the moment.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

52.7K 1.5K 6
You've just moved away from your hometown and into a large city with an equally large highschool. What happens when you meet an adorable and sweet gu...
997K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
11.5K 816 30
Fate...the word which can change someone completely. It can be good for someone...it can be bad for someone.It can change people in good way or it ca...
41.5K 2.1K 28
a sookook fanfiction where in jungkook and jisoo fell in love with each other while they are both siblings. Started at: 22nd October 2020 Ended at...