Never Be The Same Again | vsoo

By jaeyangi

Kim Jisoo, a senior high student. The typical bright, bubbly girl with straight A grades. She has a lot of fr... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter o1: My Trust
Chapter o2: The meeting
Chapter o3: The Nomination
Chapter o4: Familiar
Chapter o5: First Encounter
Chapter o6: To The Rescue
Chapter o7: "Cowboy's World-y"Party
Chapter o8: The Secret
Chapter o9: Until it lasts
Chapter 1o: My Girlfriend
Chapter 11: The Picture
Chapter 12: The Past
Chapter 13: The Reason
Chapter 14: The Past Hurts
Chapter 15: The Visit (1)
Chapter 16: The Visit (2)
Chapter 17: Hang-out
Chapter 18: Arcade! (1)
Chapter 19: Arcade! (2)
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: Troubled
Chapter 22: Start Anew
Chapter 23: School Carnival (1)
Chapter 24: School Carnival (2)
Chapter 25: School Carnival (3)
Chapter 26: Left Unanswered
Chapter 27: The Promise
Chapter 28: Good Day?
Chapter 29: The Hard Way
Chapter 30: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 31: Room Partner
Chapter 32: Happy Together
Chapter 33: Camp Out
Chapter 34: Couple Watch
Chapter 35: Halmeoni
Chapter 36: Invitation
Chapter 37: Meeting Him
Chapter 38: The Secret
Chapter 39: Baby Steps
Chapter 41: Deepest Secret
Chapter 42: It's Over
Chapter 43: J&J
Chapter 44: Friendship Ends
Chapter 45: The Confession
Chapter 46: I've Decided
Chapter 47: Let Go
Announcement
BOOK TWO

Chapter 40: Group Study

516 49 10
By jaeyangi

 Everything started becoming normal again.

The morning class just ended. We're currently walking down the hallways and towards the cafeteria to eat lunch.

Taehyung's starting going to school. He's back to being goofy again.

I stared at him lovingly, as he starts laughing with Jimin at Jin's jokes. They started teasing him, at how he's jokes is so old and corny.

"Don't stare too much, Ji. He might melt." I instantly looked at Jennie who was smirking at me. Her remarks immediately made me blushed.

"I-I'm not." I looked away.

"I-I'm not." Chaeyoung repeated what I said, teasing me.

"Yah!" I yelled at them. They just laughed some more.

"Don't tease my unnie, Chae, Jen!" Lisa exclaimed.

I smiled at her. "Thank you, Lisa."

"Of course, anything for my unnie. The ever so beautiful and caring one." Lisa dramatically said.

My smile gone and groaned out of annoyance. "What is it this time?" Typical Lisa, every time she needs something from someone, she always compliments that person before telling them her intentions.

She let out nervous chuckle. "It's just that finals are coming and,"

"And?"

"Please I need a tutor, unnie." She immediately pouted, leaning closer to me while batting her eyelashes.

"Lis, how about the others?" I whined.

"They're already done studying," She pouted. Then, she groaned "And besides, I'm fine at the other subjects but there's History, fuck that shitty-"

"Language!" I stated, scolding her.

She giggled. "Please, unnie. Please." She whined. "You're the smartest one in History subject."

"Everyone's so dumb." She stated.

"Wow," Jungkook joined our conversation. "Coming from you, huh?" Lisa just rolled her eyes at him.

"But, can I join, too?" Jungkook asked.

My jaw opened. "Really? You too?"

"Come on, Chi." Jungkook yelped. "It'll be a good opportunity for you, too. I'll teach you Science. Lisa will teach you English."

"True, we know you're behind class when you were hospitalized for almost a week." Lisa said.

"What are we talking about?" Taehyung spoke all of a sudden.

"Group study." Lisa answered. "Four of us. At unnie's house, after class."

"I haven't agreed to it yet." I narrowed my eyes at Lisa.

"Oh, I know you'll agree," She smirked. Then right after, she fake sobbed, "My brother is behind class, too." She cried out. "Most especially, Korean History."

I glanced at Taehyung. "Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I" He sighed. "I didn't want to upset you."

"Oh, Tae. It's okay." I gave him a smile. I looked back at Lisa and Jungkook.

I firmly nodded. "Okay, let's do a study group together at my house."

 "Tonight." I added. Jungkook and Lisa then cheered in victory.

***

I immediately stopped in front of the door. Classes are already done but I was being called for the Guidance Office.

I was so scared, the last time I went here was when I'm still having my panic attacks. And, that was a year ago. Should I tell that my attacks came back?

Or that's why I'm being called because they already knew?

I took a deep breath and slowly yanked the door open. Mrs. Gwan looked up and immediately smile at me right after she saw my face.

"Hi, Ms. Kim. Please take as seat." 

I slowly close the door and flinched when she spoke again. "And be a dear and lock the door, please." I obliged and locked the door for her. I blinked a couple of times and exhaled deep before facing her again.

She was watching me the whole time. I cleared my throat and slowly march my way into her, and took a seat besides her table, facing her.

"You called for me, Mrs. Gwan?" I let out a nervous smile.

She chuckled. "Why are you so uptight, dear? This is the guidance office, not the disciplinary one."

"We're just going to talk about you," She stated. "You know, like friends catching up."

"Oh," I giggled. Scratching the back of my neck. "Right, it's been a while."

This is so awkward.

"I've read your files. It was updated by your Mom," She said. "I see your memories came back."

My eyes widen. "So, you knew it, too?" She sadly smile at me. "I need to, Jisoo. My student health is important for me."

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" She asked. "Why didn't you visit?"

I looked down immediately. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Gwan. I was quite busy these days."

"Okay, I understand," She gave me a bright smile. "But still, I want you to open up to me like you used to, dear." I nodded as a response yet never looking at her eyes.

"I don't want to see you like this, Jisoo." I instantly looked at her. 

Her smile is gone. She was serious. Too serious. "I'm afraid, you're going to lose yourself if you keep it all in."

I plainly smile. "I'm okay, Mrs Gwan." I stood up from my seat. "It's been good talking to you again." I bowed my way out and started walking away.

"Please remember, dear" She spoke again to which made me stopped from my tracks. "You're not alone."

"Sure," I answered, not looking back. And march my way out.

***

"At first, Korea was divided into tribes but eventually organized kingdoms emerged. There were 3 of them, what was it?"

"Give me one." I glanced at Lisa. "Lis?"

 "Goguryeo in the north." She answered.

"Kook?"

"Baekje in the south." He stated.

I nodded and turned my gaze to Taehyung. 

"Silla." I smiled.

The night goes on. We just continued helping each other with the subjects we're good at. 

Currently, Jungkook was teaching Lisa with Science while Taehyung had to teach me my weakest subject, Math.

I groaned in frustration as I scribble my writings in the paper.

Taehyung instantly looked up at me. "You're losing focus, that's why."

"Huh?" 

Taehyung went closer and grabbed my hand. "Is there something bothering you?"

"It's just," I sighed. "I went to the Guidance Office today."

He hummed. "I've heard."

"Mrs. Gwan's been really good to me." I stated. "And there's this thing that she warned me about."

"Warned?"

"No, not warned." I let out a nervous laugh. "More like informed or something like that,"

He sighed and snuggle closer. Gripping my hands tighter. "I bet you're still not over with the issue about your Dad, right?" He sighed. "Even I couldn't believe it actually,"

"I know, right! Dad would never do that. He's the sweetest thing. He could make some mistake there and then but gambling is such-"

"But, Chi. We really don't know anything about it, about what really happened," He interrupted me. "We were too young and too innocent."

"Yeah, but-"

He cut me off. "That was a man's world. Full of temptation and distractions."

His statement made me silent. Suddenly, I felt mad.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. My brows furrows.

"I mean, maybe he is." He said, my eyebrows rose. "I mean my father's always been a good business man, we both know that. I knew he supported your father's business, too. As partners. But I guess, your Dad's just not up to it. You get what I mean?"

My jaw tightened as I calmed my nerves down. I don't like getting mad at him but I don't like what Taehyung is saying right now. 

Is this for real? 

Is he really bad mouthing my father just because of some damn gambling addiction. In my opinion, it doesn't even add up.

"Right, Chi. You got my point, right?"

I looked away and starts writing on the paper again. "Sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
41.4K 2.1K 28
a sookook fanfiction where in jungkook and jisoo fell in love with each other while they are both siblings. Started at: 22nd October 2020 Ended at...
13.6K 238 23
Blackpink a group which suddenly made it's place in the mafia world, became the mafia queens who lead the mafia world, everyone in the mafia world fe...
16.4K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...