Never Be The Same Again | vsoo

By jaeyangi

Kim Jisoo, a senior high student. The typical bright, bubbly girl with straight A grades. She has a lot of fr... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter o1: My Trust
Chapter o2: The meeting
Chapter o3: The Nomination
Chapter o4: Familiar
Chapter o5: First Encounter
Chapter o6: To The Rescue
Chapter o7: "Cowboy's World-y"Party
Chapter o8: The Secret
Chapter o9: Until it lasts
Chapter 1o: My Girlfriend
Chapter 11: The Picture
Chapter 12: The Past
Chapter 13: The Reason
Chapter 14: The Past Hurts
Chapter 15: The Visit (1)
Chapter 16: The Visit (2)
Chapter 17: Hang-out
Chapter 18: Arcade! (1)
Chapter 19: Arcade! (2)
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: Troubled
Chapter 22: Start Anew
Chapter 23: School Carnival (1)
Chapter 24: School Carnival (2)
Chapter 25: School Carnival (3)
Chapter 26: Left Unanswered
Chapter 27: The Promise
Chapter 28: Good Day?
Chapter 29: The Hard Way
Chapter 30: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 31: Room Partner
Chapter 32: Happy Together
Chapter 34: Couple Watch
Chapter 35: Halmeoni
Chapter 36: Invitation
Chapter 37: Meeting Him
Chapter 38: The Secret
Chapter 39: Baby Steps
Chapter 40: Group Study
Chapter 41: Deepest Secret
Chapter 42: It's Over
Chapter 43: J&J
Chapter 44: Friendship Ends
Chapter 45: The Confession
Chapter 46: I've Decided
Chapter 47: Let Go
Announcement
BOOK TWO

Chapter 33: Camp Out

661 52 16
By jaeyangi

The sun was starting to set and we decided to camp out. We're having barbeque for dinner. Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon volunteered and started roasting the meat. 

"Yah! Jim, Chae!" Jin scolded the two who were covering themselves while giggling their hearts out. Jin has finally found out that they were eating the cooked ones instead of cutting them. 

"I'm starving already, Jin." Chaeyoung whined.

"Here, let me do it," I stated. I grabbed the knife from Chaeyoung's hand and started slicing the cooked pork into squares. 

I glanced back at the both of them. "How about you guys prepare for the table, hm?" 

Jimin saluted. "Yes, ma'am!" He then grabbed Chaeyoung hands, dragging her away from the food to whom Chaeyoung immediately whined right away.

A moment after, Jungkook went besides me. "I'll do the fruits, Jin." He took at out a pineapple from the ice bucket and started slicing it in half.

I looked up at him and immediately gave him a smile. "So, are you having fun, Ji?" He asked out of the blue.

"A lot." I nodded and started slicing again.

"That's good to hear," Jungkook stated. "I'm happy, you're happy."

I looked up to his face again. "I'm happy, you're happy, too." He let out a chuckle.

"So, how's you and Taehyung?" He asked. I glanced at Taehyung who was busy sorting out the tents along with Lisa and the others.

"He makes me happy," I stated. "So much." I looked back at Jungkook who was already staring at me intently. 

I continued. "We both decided to heal together and I can feel that it's working so far." 

He nodded. "That's good." He let go of the knife and patted my head. "You're doing great, Chi!" I immediately giggled. 

"Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?" He started stroking my hair, messing it in the process. I groaned. Now, he's teasing me, treating me like I'm kind of a dog that did something good.

"Ah, cut it out, Kook!" I smacked his shoulders but he ignored my remarks and still proceed to do so. 

"Can I help?" Jungkook stopped. I glanced at our side. It was Lisa. 

Jungkook cleared his throat while I fixed my hair, combing it using my fingers. "Sure, Ly. Come help Jisoo here. She's too slow."

"Yah! I-"

"I'll help Chi, you help Jungkook, Lis." Taehyung suddenly appeared out of nowhere and went besides me directly, he started getting the cut meat I've made and put it in the stick. 

I was still staring at him. He must have noticed so he looked at me and smiled brightly. I then glanced Lisa at Jungkook side, too. She was cutting the fruits along with Jungkook. 

Jungkook then started complaining. "Yah, that's too big!"

"Whatever, we can still eat it." Lisa stated.

"No, that's too big. The barbecue stick can't lift that. It's too heavy." Jungkook explained. 

"Ohh," Lisa then looked at Taehyung holding the barbeque stick in his hand. She then realized and looked at us, grimacing. "Right" She let out a nervous laugh and made a peace sign to Jungkook. 

Jungkook just sighed while Taehyung and I laughed at the both of them.

***

"Where are we going, anyway?" I complained as we climbed up a stone stairs where Taehyung was leading me to. "I don't like hiking!" I groaned. "I really don't like moving a lot, for that matter!"

"Are we going all the way up?" I whined. "You know I'm scared of heights, right?"

He laughed, "I know, Chi," He grabbed my hand, "But this will be worth it! Come on,"

My eyes landed on how he clasped my hands perfectly. I love how warm it felt, just how he lightly squeezed mine, making me feel secure. 

I felt contented on how these little things lingered.

He was pulling me up but I felt as if I'm falling deeper.

Deeper for him.

"Here," He let go of my hand and jumped a little in excitement. He gestured me towards the railings as I took my time to catch my breath. I inhaled deeply before I walked to his side.

"What is this about? I really don't like-" I stopped talking as soon as I saw the sparkling seas below us, how it magically glisten. There also revealed the hanging stars sparkling as the sky wore it like a jewel. And the moon?

Oh, it was such a view. 

The moon was softly peeking behind the clouds, glowing gracefully in the night.

"Wow," I muttered in awestruck.

The wind suddenly blew hard, whipping my hair in the process. I titled my head sideways as I struggled to fix it when Taehyung gently tucked it behind my ear, staring at me intently.

I gave him a sweet smile.

My heart felt contented, complete rather. As we stare at each other, we found comfort in each other's eyes.

Suddenly, Taehyung leaned in closer and with eyes hooded and full of screaming silence. My  heart pounding and I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach,  I couldn't help but to close my eyes.

Then, I heard Taehyung softly chuckle. I slowly opened my eyes, confused.  He then held my right hand and guide it to my upper chest, I looked down and saw a golden necklace wrapped around my neck, with a very unique type of flower pendant.

I gasped in astonishment.

He smiled down at me. "It's a snow flower."

I stared at him back. With his tall and lean figure with that messy black hair and deep enchanting eyes stood in front of me. He was beaming his sweetest smile.

This is the man behind all those nostalgic that I'm feeling, those emotions I never knew I could feel again. I'm so grateful. Too grateful that I even question myself if I deserve all of this.

"Do you like it?" He chuckled and gave me a boyish smile.

My heart leaped with happiness. As the butterflies in my stomach abruptly flapping their wings. No, it's not butterflies anymore, he's already giving me the whole damn zoo. 

"Like it? I love it!" I exclaimed.

"It's so pretty!" I asked as I looked down at the pendant again. "Why snow flower?"

 "Snow Flower" represents my desire for joyfulness to rain down amidst our bleak situation." He stated. "You're my snow flower, Jisoo Kim."

He stared at me as we held each other's eyes for a second. Oh, how these thing between us is like having the stars aligned. It feels so right.

So perfect.

He softly caressed my cheek. "Happy 100 days, Chichi."

I smiled, "Happy 100 days, my Taetae."

He suddenly pouted, "I don't have any gift?" I chuckled.

"How about I give you a kiss?" He immediately turned red.

I laughed. "There is," I stated. "I was about to give it to you after everyone's sleeping already but you suddenly dragged me here."

"But it was worth it," I glanced at the view again. "This looks so beautiful."

"When did you found out about this place?" I asked.

"Our first day here," He chuckled. "When you were fast asleep."

I let out a chuckle. "Right,"

"I still want that kiss, though," I instantly look back at him. I giggled as I grabbed his shoulders in order for him to face me. I slowly reached out to pull him down and make him lean close. 

Our faces stopped a few inches with each other. "I love you so much, Tae." I uttered in a most loving way possible.

"I love you, too Jisoo." He replied with the same intensity.

And so, under the moonlight we shared a very passionate kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
13.7K 238 23
Blackpink a group which suddenly made it's place in the mafia world, became the mafia queens who lead the mafia world, everyone in the mafia world fe...
108K 3.4K 31
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
89.1K 2.3K 42
An idol named Park Chaeyoung/ Rosanne Park is forced into a marriage with another idol named Park Jimin. Will they be happy in the future?