Never Be The Same Again | vsoo

By jaeyangi

Kim Jisoo, a senior high student. The typical bright, bubbly girl with straight A grades. She has a lot of fr... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter o1: My Trust
Chapter o2: The meeting
Chapter o3: The Nomination
Chapter o4: Familiar
Chapter o5: First Encounter
Chapter o6: To The Rescue
Chapter o7: "Cowboy's World-y"Party
Chapter o8: The Secret
Chapter o9: Until it lasts
Chapter 1o: My Girlfriend
Chapter 11: The Picture
Chapter 12: The Past
Chapter 13: The Reason
Chapter 14: The Past Hurts
Chapter 15: The Visit (1)
Chapter 16: The Visit (2)
Chapter 17: Hang-out
Chapter 18: Arcade! (1)
Chapter 19: Arcade! (2)
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: Troubled
Chapter 22: Start Anew
Chapter 23: School Carnival (1)
Chapter 24: School Carnival (2)
Chapter 25: School Carnival (3)
Chapter 26: Left Unanswered
Chapter 27: The Promise
Chapter 28: Good Day?
Chapter 29: The Hard Way
Chapter 30: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 32: Happy Together
Chapter 33: Camp Out
Chapter 34: Couple Watch
Chapter 35: Halmeoni
Chapter 36: Invitation
Chapter 37: Meeting Him
Chapter 38: The Secret
Chapter 39: Baby Steps
Chapter 40: Group Study
Chapter 41: Deepest Secret
Chapter 42: It's Over
Chapter 43: J&J
Chapter 44: Friendship Ends
Chapter 45: The Confession
Chapter 46: I've Decided
Chapter 47: Let Go
Announcement
BOOK TWO

Chapter 31: Room Partner

738 60 8
By jaeyangi

It was already eleven o'clock in the morning when we got to the resort that we'll be staying. The accommodation was great. We we're given by a warmest welcome. 

Then, we decided to eat first. Everything on the table are so good. Most of the popular Hawaiian iconic foods are present like the poi, luau stew, succulent roasted pig (kalua pig) and lomi lomi salmon. 

There's also fresh fruits fruits like pineapple and lilikoi.

"Okay, now that everyone's full," I stated. "Let's talk about who's going with who."

Hoseok furrows his eyebrows, "What?"

"The room." I stated. He nodded a couple of times and made an "ohh" sound, "Right, right"

"How many rooms do we got, Joonie?" Jin asked.

Namjoon stopped sipping from his drink and glance at Jin. "Three standardized room," He answered.

"I reserved a room of my own," Taehyung stated.

"Me too," Jungkook stated. Then, he glanced at Lisa who was just casually drinking her pineapple juice. "What?" Jungkook just rose his eyebrows at her.

"I didn't reserved one for me, I thought we're sharing," Jungkook immediately coughed. His cheeks immediately turned red. 

Jin and Jimin started teasing him, so Jungkook started getting more flustered.

"It's not like we haven't sleep together, Kookie," Lisa stated. Then, her eyes widen after realizing what she had said. "I mean we just really slept together, not the other meaning, No no." She stated, shaking her head, feeling defensive straight away.

It's us, the girls time to tease her which she just whined and looked away. But her expression still visible as she was blushing so hard out of embarrassment.

"You know what," She glanced at us again. "Never mind. I'll go with Jisoo unnie."

"Fine by me." I winked at her.

"What? No. Jisoo's mine." Taehyung quickly disagree. I instantly look at him beside me and playfully hit his shoulders. He groaned in frustration, "Fine, Jeon?" He glanced at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded.

"That leaves you with me, babe." Jennie winked at Chaeyoung who just giggled as an answer.

"I'll have Hoseok as my partner." Jin stated and squealed like a girl. Hoseok go along with him and squealed out of his lungs, too.

Namjoon hushed them, clicking his tongue right after. "I'll go to their room. I'll stick with these two troublesome with me." I smiled at him. 

"I guess you're mine tonight, Yoongs," Jimin went near Yoongi and started caressing his body. Yoongi immediately groaned in annoyance. "Cut it out, Jim!" He yelled.

We all laughed at their silliness.

***

Everyone went to their own respective room and started unpacking their things. 

As we went inside, Lisa quickly went up into the bed and started jumping around. I just let out a chuckle, shaking my head watching her. "Oh, come on unnie. Play with me!"

"I'm actually tired, Lis." I softly muttered. "Maybe, after?"

"You're no fun, unnie." She stated, pouting. "Okay, I'll go outside and invite the others."

She suddenly gasped. "I just remembered! I saw someone water skiing before we got inside the resort. I'll ask the others!" She squealed in excitement and went outside before I could even talk back.

I watched as the door shut close. I took a deep breath right after. I started rummaging my baggage and grabbed my medicine. I took out two tablets and quickly eat it.

I plumped out of my bed and started to doze off to sleep.

***

I woke up to someone stroking my face softly. I opened my eyes and met Taehyung's. "Hi, beautiful" He greeted. I felt myself blushed straight away. "Hi," I answered in a whisper.

I looked around and immediately stood up when I saw through the window. It was already night time. I groaned, "Why did no one wake me up?"

He just giggled. "You were sleeping soundly, Chi. No one dared to bother you." I frowned and started sulking.

"Oh, come on Chi," He snickers. "It's not that bad. Yoongi did the same." 

I glanced back at him. "Well, typical Yoongi." I muttered.

"Fine." I sighed deep. "Where are they now?" 

Now, he's the one frowning. "In my room."

"Why?" I asked.

"They decided that we all eat there," He started explaining. My eyebrows still knitted so he continued. "It has it's own dining room." 

"Oh, I see." I started laughing. 

"Come on, let's go. I'm starving." I pulled him up and started walking out of the room. As we walk along the doorway, we met Jimin on the way, bringing a full case of beverages.

"Oh, Ms. Pres. finally you're awake." He stated, chuckling. I just rolled my eyes at him which made him laughed more. "Everyone's already here come on."

As we get inside, everyone was in chaos. Jin and Hoseok was sharing their kite surfing experience to Yoongi who was obviously didn't gave a damn if you asked me. 

Jungkook, Lisa and Namjoon was planning for tomorrow's activities while Jennie and Chae was squealing, watching their pictures on instagram.

"I felt betrayed," I whined at them. They immediately look at me. "No one even woke me up? While you guys are having fun, I was sleeping my ass off in a Hawaiian bed." They laughed.

"Nah, it's okay Ji. We know you were kind of tired." Jennie smirked.

My eyebrows rose. "What? No-"

"You didn't get enough sleep when we were on the plane." Yoongi stated.

My eyes widen. I know where this topic is going. 

"You were-"

I cut Jennie off. "AH yes! I was uncomfortable in the plane. I couldn't sleep. Right, shut up now, you too!" Jennie giggled while Yoongi just shrugged.

"Why? What happened?" Chaeyoung asked. "I feel like there's something I must know."

"No, there isn't-"

"I'll tell you in our room later." She winked at Chaeyoung. "Jennie Kim!" I called out. She just laughed and proceed to walk towards the dinning room along with everyone.

I glanced at the back and glare at Taehyung straight away. "This is all your fault!" I pointed my index finger at him.

"What? What did I do?" He asked, looking so innocent. 

"I'm not the one who barge into the bathroom and lock himself up with boyfri-." I immediately covered his mouth. I looked around and sighed in relief but then, my eyes instantly widen when I  saw Jimin.

He was still behind Taehyung.

Oh, kill me now! Why is he still there?!

"Oh, so that's what happened!" Jimin started laughing. Before I could grabbed him, he started running through the dining room and told everyone.

They all glanced at me with their teasing face and all. I groaned in annoyance and start banging my head to the nearest wall.

They all laughed at my embarrassing state.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.3K 42
An idol named Park Chaeyoung/ Rosanne Park is forced into a marriage with another idol named Park Jimin. Will they be happy in the future?
63.9K 1.7K 84
The four of them have the looks of angels, the figure of the devil, and they are the mysterious bosses of Night X Club. Because they love playing, t...
93.1K 6.4K 34
- wherein Kim Jisoo a simple girl who is addicted to sleep gets a job at Kim Taehyung's company where she has to work for 24/7 © sweetfeather- | comp...
230K 12.2K 43
Jisoo, a quiet timid girl moves to Daegu hoping for a fresh start. But what happens when she meets a guy exactly like what she was running away from...