Never Be The Same Again | vsoo

By jaeyangi

Kim Jisoo, a senior high student. The typical bright, bubbly girl with straight A grades. She has a lot of fr... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter o1: My Trust
Chapter o2: The meeting
Chapter o3: The Nomination
Chapter o4: Familiar
Chapter o5: First Encounter
Chapter o6: To The Rescue
Chapter o7: "Cowboy's World-y"Party
Chapter o8: The Secret
Chapter o9: Until it lasts
Chapter 1o: My Girlfriend
Chapter 11: The Picture
Chapter 12: The Past
Chapter 13: The Reason
Chapter 14: The Past Hurts
Chapter 15: The Visit (1)
Chapter 16: The Visit (2)
Chapter 17: Hang-out
Chapter 18: Arcade! (1)
Chapter 19: Arcade! (2)
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: Troubled
Chapter 22: Start Anew
Chapter 24: School Carnival (2)
Chapter 25: School Carnival (3)
Chapter 26: Left Unanswered
Chapter 27: The Promise
Chapter 28: Good Day?
Chapter 29: The Hard Way
Chapter 30: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 31: Room Partner
Chapter 32: Happy Together
Chapter 33: Camp Out
Chapter 34: Couple Watch
Chapter 35: Halmeoni
Chapter 36: Invitation
Chapter 37: Meeting Him
Chapter 38: The Secret
Chapter 39: Baby Steps
Chapter 40: Group Study
Chapter 41: Deepest Secret
Chapter 42: It's Over
Chapter 43: J&J
Chapter 44: Friendship Ends
Chapter 45: The Confession
Chapter 46: I've Decided
Chapter 47: Let Go
Announcement
BOOK TWO

Chapter 23: School Carnival (1)

821 74 8
By jaeyangi

The day has come.

The whole school was so lively. You can hear everyone full of laughter and see all the students having fun. We all deserved it, knowing that midterms were done last week. 

Now, it's time to enjoy.

I sighed in relief as we made the preparations successfully. I thought we couldn't meet the quota and would have to push through the schedule but the Student Council outdid it again.

And it happened just like we expected it to be.

This was allowed by the teachers and staffs as the programs and activity clubs allowed us students to experience a variety of physical activity and games that will contribute to our active and healthy lifestyle or whatever that is.

But deep inside we students know that this events are just a way to confess and flirt with someone you like using those different booths from different clubs there is.

Like the marriage booth, jail booth, blind date booth, and many more.

But there's still some decent ones though, like movie marathon booth to watch with uhh, no. I change my mind, there is not decent ones.

 I was roaming around, monitoring every booth and checking out their respective tents when suddenly I was approached by Seulgi.

"Hi, Jisoo!" She was grinning from ear to ear. Uh oh, I don't like that smile, something's fishy about it. I teasingly glare at her. "I don't like that smile, Seul. What is it?"

"Well," She let out a chuckle. And before I could move away, she already yanked me close and put a handcuffs at my hands. "Seul!" I yelped in surprised.

"What is this? Please get this out of me." I whined. 

She shake her head. "No can do, Ms. Pres!" She giggled. "Now, let's go."

I sighed. I let her dragged me and didn't protest, what else can I do? She skipped around, looking so happy.

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"Duh, of course you're under arrest so in jail we gooo!" She giggled. 

 I let out a chuckle. "What's my fault, anyway? What did I do to get arrested by such a lovely police woman?" She scrunch her nose and made a face at me. She's so cute.

"You stole something," She grinned. "Someone's heart." My eyebrows rose.

We suddenly stopped as we went inside their class tent. My heart leaped when I immediately observed the get-up. It really looks like a police station. It was so amazing.

There was a little desk in the corner and three jail station which made out of wood. It was so cute.

"But he's going to jail too, so yeah," She laughed. "You're going to love your partner in crime." I was about to reply when she immediately pushed me towards the corner. My eyes instantly opened wide when I saw someone familiar.

"Hey, Ji" Jinyoung greeted, scratching the back of his neck. 

I smiled at him. "Hi, Jirongie." 

He chuckled. "You and your made up nicknames, Ji." I laughed. Seulgi pushed me inside gently. I turned around and saw her moving her eyebrows up and down, teasing us.

"Have fun!" She squealed and started walking away. 

I smiled, shaking my head at her silliness. "So, how long are we going to be here, my partner in crime?" I went beside him as we both sit on the ground at the same time.

He chuckled. "20 minutes" My eyes widen in shock. "What? That's too long. I still need to roam around and-"

"I was joking, Ji. It's 10." He grinned. "Though, I want it to be longer" He whispered but I still heard it. 

"Hm? Why?" I asked.

He then stare at me intently. "I like you, Ji." My breath hitched,  too stunned that I didn't even blinked. "Ever since last year, I started liking you yet I didn't have the courage to ask you out but now, I do. I- I like you, Ji. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I started opening my mouth but there's no words that came out. I was still shocked. I didn't thought he would be this straight to asked me out. "I-"

"I know I'm kind of rushing it out. I'll rephrase the question then, can I court you Kim Jisoo?" He added.

"Jinyoung," He hummed in response, too eager to hear my answer. "I-I'm sorry, I can't."

His eyebrows knitted, his shoulders suddenly went down, feeling dismayed right away. "Wh-why?"

I was about to answer when suddenly I hear someone screaming my name. Jinyoung and I both stood up and looked at the desk. "Jisoo, where are you?!"

"Taehyung?" 

He quickly looked at our direction and rushed towards me. "What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Getting you out of here," He glanced around. "Can someone opened this thing?"

"Tae, it's still not the time-" 

"What's you deal, bro?" Jinyoung voiced out. 

Oh, shit! Just great.

Taehyung's eyebrows rose. "We're still in the middle of something here." Jinyoung added.

"Really? And what is that?" Taehyung asked. I can hear the coldness in the tone of his voice. I closed my eyes as I say my prayers. Please, let me get through this. I still want to live!

"That's already none of your business. It's between me and this pretty woman right here." Jinyoung stated and grabbed my arms pulling me close to him. I gasped in surprise.

 Now, I'm so dead. 

I couldn't met my eyes at Taehyung.

"Get your filthy hands off her!" Taehyung shouted. My eyes widen when he suddenly yanked the jail railings, he probably decided to just broke it open. I gulped hard as I saw him glaring at me. 

"What is happening?" Seulgi instantly appeared. She put her gaze at Taehyung from head to toe. "What the hell are you doing!?"

"Get her out of there." Taehyung faced her.

Seulgi crossed her arms. "What? No. They still have 7 minutes left." Her eyebrows rose. "Unless, you bail her out." She stated, smirking.

Seulgi looked at me and stick her tongue out. I mentally rolled my eyes. Kang Seulgi, please. This is not the right time for business.

I heard Taehyung clicked his tongue annoyance but still, pulled out his wallet. 

"What are you doing?" Jinyoung exclaimed.

"What do you think?!" He glared at him. "I'm bailing my girlfriend out!"

"GIRLFRIEND?!" Jinyoung and Seulgi shouted in chorus.

***

"Tae, come on," He was walking so fast that I was already running just to follow him behind. "I didn't really know" I whined.

He sighed deep and stopped walking. I immediately rushed my way in front of him and pouted as I blinked my eyes a couple of times, acting cute.

He looked away and quickly covered his face. "Yeah yeah, whatever."

I jumped in joy. Yes! Aegyo success.

"You're not mad?" I asked. He shook his head and so I gave him a big smile. He then hold my hand and we started walking again.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"To the marriage booth," My eyebrows knitted and halted him to a stop. "Why?" I asked again.

He looked down at me. He reached for my cheek and gently pinched it. "You're so cute, Chi."

I became flustered. "Tae, why?"

"Jimin will confess to Chaeyoung." He plainly stated.

I gasped. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I quickly pulled his hand from my face and clasped it in my hand. I started dragging him fast as he chuckled at my goofiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.7K 84
The four of them have the looks of angels, the figure of the devil, and they are the mysterious bosses of Night X Club. Because they love playing, t...
93.2K 6.4K 34
- wherein Kim Jisoo a simple girl who is addicted to sleep gets a job at Kim Taehyung's company where she has to work for 24/7 © sweetfeather- | comp...
2.1K 66 8
Meallan hated him. She hated his perfect blue eyes. His stupid perfect blonde hair. Basted off the show
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...