Never Be The Same Again | vsoo

De jaeyangi

Kim Jisoo, a senior high student. The typical bright, bubbly girl with straight A grades. She has a lot of fr... Mai multe

Cast
Prologue
Chapter o1: My Trust
Chapter o2: The meeting
Chapter o3: The Nomination
Chapter o4: Familiar
Chapter o5: First Encounter
Chapter o6: To The Rescue
Chapter o7: "Cowboy's World-y"Party
Chapter o8: The Secret
Chapter o9: Until it lasts
Chapter 1o: My Girlfriend
Chapter 11: The Picture
Chapter 12: The Past
Chapter 13: The Reason
Chapter 14: The Past Hurts
Chapter 15: The Visit (1)
Chapter 16: The Visit (2)
Chapter 17: Hang-out
Chapter 18: Arcade! (1)
Chapter 19: Arcade! (2)
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: Troubled
Chapter 23: School Carnival (1)
Chapter 24: School Carnival (2)
Chapter 25: School Carnival (3)
Chapter 26: Left Unanswered
Chapter 27: The Promise
Chapter 28: Good Day?
Chapter 29: The Hard Way
Chapter 30: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 31: Room Partner
Chapter 32: Happy Together
Chapter 33: Camp Out
Chapter 34: Couple Watch
Chapter 35: Halmeoni
Chapter 36: Invitation
Chapter 37: Meeting Him
Chapter 38: The Secret
Chapter 39: Baby Steps
Chapter 40: Group Study
Chapter 41: Deepest Secret
Chapter 42: It's Over
Chapter 43: J&J
Chapter 44: Friendship Ends
Chapter 45: The Confession
Chapter 46: I've Decided
Chapter 47: Let Go
Announcement
BOOK TWO

Chapter 22: Start Anew

821 70 14
De jaeyangi

We immediately rushed at the hospital, panting and full of sweat. "Kim Taehyung!" I shouted at the nurse desk. 

The nurse frowned at me and then glanced at all of my friends. They all tag along as they were also concerned about Taehyung, too. I liked how they have a good bond to him already, most especially the boys.

"No running in the hallway, please!" The nurse sneered at them. They didn't respon and was still gasping for air.

"Faster!" I yelled. She scoffed at me but I didn't care. 

"Please, hurry!" I pleaded. 

She then checked in the computer and type the name "Room 208, mis-" I hurriedly run my way out of there before the nurse could even done talking. The others followed behind right away, too. 

I then saw a Lisa right outside the room talking to the doctor. "Lisa!" I called her.

She turned around and our eyes met. I immediately went to her, "How is he? What happened?" I glanced at the doctor.

"He's already fine. He's resting at the moment." The Doctor stated and then let himself be excused right after. 

"What is it? What did the doctor say?" Namjoon asked. 

Lisa smiled at him. "He's fine now. Resting." She answered. 

I sat on the hospital bench, looking down. Jennie then followed. She went in for a side hug while stroking my back. Chaeyoung sat on the the other side, holding my hand and caressing it.

"Why was he suddenly rushed to the hospital?" Jin asked. I felt Lisa's gaze at me before answering.

"W-Well, he wasn't eating right." I immediately look up at her. "N-not getting enough, sleep either." She added.  I sighed as I put my free palm to my face.

"This is my fault." I stated.

Jimin scoffed. "Damn, right. It is."

"Jim!" Jennie and Chaeyoung shouted at the same time.

"No, it's okay," I glanced at both of them. "Jimin's right."

I heard Yoongi let out a deep sigh. "What really happened at the park, Ji? Because ever since that happened, you guys started to be distant with each other."

"I-" I looked away, biting my lip.

Jungkook exhaled deep and squatted right in front of me. He grabbed both of my hands and stare at me seriously. "I guess it's my turn now to snap you out of it."

My brows creased so he continued. "You're both engrossed with the past that it's hurting you both a lot," He stated. "I know you guys are still in the process of hurting but you guys need to move on and heal."

I looked down as my tears started to fall. "It's too difficult, Kook. I still can't let go." I wailed.

"I know," He answered. "That's why you guys need to talk it out."

"We already did, we-" 

"No , you both didn't" It was Lisa this time. "You both played the victim card. You said you're hurt, he did, too. You said you can't be with him, he understood and let you go."

Jungkook agreed. "That's not how it works, Chi." He said. "You know that."

"Talk and decide," Jungkook added. "Whether you both heal together? Or do it apart?"

Lisa nodded. "You both decide it." Lisa agreed.

***

I woke up with my head on Jungkook's lap. I stood up and saw Lisa's head on Jungkook's shoulders while his head was on hers. I smiled as I watched them close. They really looked good together.

I look at my watch, it was already 8:53 in the evening.

After, everyone confronted me. I decided to stay behind while they went on their respective home. I called my Mom talked to her about Taehyung's situation and she agreed to let me stay for the mean time.

I went near on Taehyung's bed and sit on the chair beside it. I stared at him as he sleep so peacefully. Even though the resemblance with his father is visible, I admit his face never missed out a day that made my heart flutter.

Taehyung's a very good looking man. 

I smiled as I started caressing his cheek softly. I glanced back at Jungkook and Lisa who was still sleeping soundly at the corner then looked back at Taehyung again. I slowly went near his face and gave him a peck on his cheek.

Then I instantly pulled back when he started scrunching his nose and right then, I saw his eyes started to open.

His gaze went directly to me. Surprised, his eyes widen. "Jisoo?" His voice sounded hoarse. I smiled down at him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

 He started getting up from lying and I immediately supported him. He leaned on the bed rest. "What are you doing here?" He asked. 

"Should I be the one asking you that?" I asked back. "What are you doing to yourself, Tae?"

"I'm fine," He stated, looking away.

I pouted. "No, you're not. You're not taking good care of yourself, Taetae."

His eyebrows knitted as he looked back at me again. "Why do you sound like that?"

"Sound like what?" I asked back again.

"Like your being sweet with me," He answered, looking away. "I thought you don't want to see me."

"I never said that," I turned my head to the side,  looking up while acting like I'm thinking.

His mouth gaped and his eyebrows more furrows than ever. "Yes, you did!" He yelled.

I quickly stood up and covered his mouth. I pointed at Lisa and Jungkook who was still sleeping, thank goodness. He rolled his eyes and so I pulled my hand back.

"Yes, you did say that." He hissed. "You said you don't want to see my face."

"Nope," I said, emphasizing p sound by popping it. "Why would I say that I don't want to see that handsome face of yours?" He suddenly turned red and quickly looked away. I chuckle as I tickle his side. 

He immediately hold my hand to stop him from tickling more and stared at me seriously. "I'm not playing games here, Jisoo. I mean what I say," He said. "Every word."

I sighed and sit back but instead on the chair, I scooted over to his bed which he immediately move over. "Tae, " I called him. His eyes wasn't on me, still.

"Tae, look at me." I hold his face and turned it around to face me.

"I know I did say that, but I didn't say it for you to cut me off," I explained. "But I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so sensitive. I'm sorry, I've hurt you a lot."

He was just looking at me. So I continued. "I want us to work, really." I saw how his eyes gleamed as I felt myself became tear-eyed, too.

"But-" His eyebrows furrows. "But?" He asked.

"But we both need to heal first, Tae." I smiled a little. "We're both been really hurt by the past and it's not healthy to dragged that pain along  our relationship."

He sighed. " I know, I-"

I hushed him again. "Let me finished first."

I hold his hand and grabbed it intimately. "Unless,"

"Unless?" He asked, his gaze went down from my lips and heedlessly, gulped hard. I grinned and went near to his ear and whispered, "You want to do it together?"

His eyes widen in shock. "W-what? What should we do t-together?" He was a stammering mess. I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. God, he looks so cute when flustered.

I saw him glance and at the two in the corner and look at me again. "Kim Jisoo, what the hell are you saying?"

I laughed and right after took a deep breath to calm myself. "Heal," I uttered as I smiled at him brightly. "Let's heal together, Taetae."

"What'd you say?" I added.

I saw him blink a couple of times and eventually gave me his brightest boxy-smile. Now, there's the smile that I adore. That belongs to her Mom.

That smile that look so sweet and pure.

He nodded and shortly after, he suddenly grabbed my waist and hoist me to make me sit on his lap. 

I squealed. Taehyung hushed but it was already too late. We saw Lisa and Jungkook started waking up. Panicking, I wriggled out of Taehyung embrace but this man was too strong. 

I saw Jungkook smirked at us. "I'm guessing you guys already, "talked" He stated, emphasizing the last word. Now, what' that supposed to mean? I glare at him.

Lisa shrieked. "Unnie, Oppa this is a hospital, not a motel! Gezz!" Taehyung just laughed while I, on the other hand was red as cherry and all I could do is snuggle in Taehyung's chest to hide my face in embarrassment.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

KALBE SAPLANAN OK De Ebru

Ficțiune adolescenți

17.1M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
1.2M 38K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
မခွဲအတူ De yoonnay177

Ficțiune adolescenți

202K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
49.4K 1.9K 15
🏅Highest Rank Reached🏅 #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo 📜Short Story📜 "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...