Never Be The Same Again | vsoo

By jaeyangi

Kim Jisoo, a senior high student. The typical bright, bubbly girl with straight A grades. She has a lot of fr... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter o1: My Trust
Chapter o2: The meeting
Chapter o3: The Nomination
Chapter o4: Familiar
Chapter o5: First Encounter
Chapter o6: To The Rescue
Chapter o7: "Cowboy's World-y"Party
Chapter o8: The Secret
Chapter o9: Until it lasts
Chapter 1o: My Girlfriend
Chapter 11: The Picture
Chapter 12: The Past
Chapter 13: The Reason
Chapter 14: The Past Hurts
Chapter 16: The Visit (2)
Chapter 17: Hang-out
Chapter 18: Arcade! (1)
Chapter 19: Arcade! (2)
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: Troubled
Chapter 22: Start Anew
Chapter 23: School Carnival (1)
Chapter 24: School Carnival (2)
Chapter 25: School Carnival (3)
Chapter 26: Left Unanswered
Chapter 27: The Promise
Chapter 28: Good Day?
Chapter 29: The Hard Way
Chapter 30: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 31: Room Partner
Chapter 32: Happy Together
Chapter 33: Camp Out
Chapter 34: Couple Watch
Chapter 35: Halmeoni
Chapter 36: Invitation
Chapter 37: Meeting Him
Chapter 38: The Secret
Chapter 39: Baby Steps
Chapter 40: Group Study
Chapter 41: Deepest Secret
Chapter 42: It's Over
Chapter 43: J&J
Chapter 44: Friendship Ends
Chapter 45: The Confession
Chapter 46: I've Decided
Chapter 47: Let Go
Announcement
BOOK TWO

Chapter 15: The Visit (1)

937 82 5
By jaeyangi

After reading his text made me have this mixed emotions. 

I want to text him back, even call him to a point but I can't.

And I won't. 

Even though, I miss him so much, it hurts.

I decided to get it off my mind. I stood up from the bed and directly went to the kitchen. I started rummaging through the fridge, my stomach's been rumbling. I'm starving, I could eat three whole ramen on my own.

I then heard the doorbell ringed. I glanced at the clock above, 5:45 pm. Mom's been out for only 15 minutes. I shrugged. Maybe, she failed to bring her keys or forgot something that's why she came back.

I hurriedly went to the door and opened it wide, not even glancing through the peephole.

I regretted not doing so when I immediately saw the person outside.

Taehyung.

Without a second, I suddenly acted to close the door when he immediately stopped it and went inside the house.. "Y-yah!"

I instantaneously turned my back to face him while locking the door.

"You can't just barge in here!" I shouted at him.

"You're not replying to my text." He went to the living room and took a seat on the couch, making himself feel at home. 

Again.

I followed him behind. I crossed my arms while looking down at him.

"I receive no such thing!" I exclaimed. Lying my butts off in confidence. "And I don't even have your number!"

"Oh, really?" He smirked. He grabbed my arms pulling me to sit next to him. "Then should I tell you what I texted you right now?" He put his face near mine and I stiffened again.

I immediately swallowed hard that made him put a big grin on his face.

I looked away and cleared my throat, scooting away on the other side of the couch.

"Why are you here, Taehyung?" I asked, glaring at him.

He scoffed. "You know damn well why I'm here, Chichi." He stated, emphasizing the last part.

My heart started pounding. I started to opened my mouth to answered when suddenly the doorbell rings again. My eyebrows furrows. 

"Did you bought your sister for her to slap me again?" 

He stood up. "What? No, of course not." He stated, feeling defensive. "Lisa's with Jungkook right now." 

He narrowed his eyes at me when I didn't respond. "Are you jealous?" My eyebrows rose. "Huh? Why would I-"

I looked at the door when the doorbell ringed again. I glanced back at Taehyung, eyes widen. No one should know he's here. Most especially if that someone outside the door is my Mom. I suddenly panicked.

"What?" He asked, not giving a damn.

"Shush!" He frowns. "Why? Who is that?" He walked by past me and starts marching towards the door. Before he could yanked the doorknob. I hurriedly went towards him and hold onto his chest, stopping him from opening it.

The doorbell ringed again, accompanied with a loud knock on the the door already. 

I was still staring at the door, afraid it will magically open even though it's locked. "No one should know you're here." I whispered, gripping his chest tightly. "You need to hide." I glanced back at him.

My eyes widen when his face was way closer to mine and the way I'm holding him looks like I'm hugging him. I froze he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body. My heart was thudding uncontrollably. 

 I saw how he suddenly licked his lips and beam a smile. We just stood still, staring at each other intently.

"Jisoo!" I heard a familiar voice called me which put me back to reality.

"Oh my God, it's Jennie," I yelped. "Hide!"

Panicked, I pushed him which lead him to stumble into the ground. 

I gasped. "Jisoo, open the door!" Jennie shouted outside the door. "I can hear you in there."

"Shit!" I cursed straight away. I extended my arms to help him stood up. He accepted my hand but glared at me. "I'm sorry. It's just-"

"Jisoo!" I heard Chaeyoung's voice. "We got chicken! Please, talk to us!"

I immediately dragged Taehyung and led him inside the kitchen. I looked everywhere, any possible hidden place that he could hide. I groaned in frustration when there isn't. I dragged him back to the living room.

"Why can't you just let them see me? I can-" I cut him off by covering his mouth. "Not a single word." I whispered, berating him. He just rolled his eyes.

My gaze then went to our guest room near the living room. Bingo! I dragged him again and pushed him inside the room. "Lock the door." I firmly said. "And don't come out if I told you to." I added, squinting my eyes at him.

I didn't wait for his answer and immediately close the door. I fixed my clothes and hair up then went directly the front door and opened it. 

"Jen," I glance at her glaring at me. 

I let out a nervous laugh. I glance at the other. "Chae," She immediately hugged me tight.

"I'm so glad you're fine now, Ji." She muttered. "You're fine now, right?"

I pulled away from the hug to look at her. "Of course." I smiled at her, nodding.

"Come in." I opened the door wide. They immediately went inside and sit on the couch of the living room. 

"We brought you chicken, your favorite!" Chaeyoung cheered. "I'll just grab a plate so we can eat it while it's hot." I nodded and smiled at her brightly. She clapped in joy and skipped her way towards the kitchen.

"Where's your Mom, Ji?" Jennie asked, her cat-like eyes still glaring at me.

"What's with that look, Jen?" I laughed. "She's out. Doing groceries."

Nervous, I was blinking a lot but my eyes must not leave her. I must not look away in order for her not to see through me. She stood up and roam around, looking for something. 

Or rather, someone.

"I heard someone," I unconsciously gulped hard. "I heard you talking to someone."

She looked at me again. I'm so tempted to glance at where Taehyung is right now. Damn, I must not get caught. 

I shook my head, laughing nervously. Two years of friendship, but I still can't seem to get used to her intimidating eyes.

Our staring contest broke apart when Chaeyoung suddenly appeared. "Let's eat!"

I smiled gleamingly at her. Saved by my angel Chae.

Jennie sighed. Giving up, she went back sitting into the couch and we started eating our heart's out. 

"So, what really happened, Ji?" Jennie asked. 

"I bet it was fatigue that made you faint that day, huh?" Chaeyoung added, after munching a big bite of the chicken thigh in her hand. "I mean, you we're kind of putting it all to the party. You we're so busy and occupied. Plus the prelim exams was hard, I admit."

I cleared my throat and put the chicken back to my plate. "N-not really."

They both put their gazed at me. "Then what's the reason then?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I-I don't know to e-explain to it um," I stuttered.

 "You know what," Jennie sighed. "Don't force yourself. It's okay. You don't have to-"

I cut her off. "I got my memories back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.2K 97
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
20.5K 289 44
A story about how Bangtan Memeberz and Blackpink Memberz fell in love with each other ! main ships, Lizkook 🩵 Jirose 💜 Taennie ❤ Jinsoo 🧡. P.S I...
28K 1.8K 26
"Who would've thought that I'd be here by myself? Who would've thought about the cause and effects? Now you know, I'm just a man on a wire." "Who wou...
dark By VJ

Fanfiction

2.3K 73 8
kidnapped her for his anger