Auction love by billionaire

By Realest_thinker7

"I told you to accept my proposal but you didn't, now just wait and watch this just a starting"...He stated a... More

Author's note
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10 & 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25(Cast Changing)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Christmas special)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Richard's pov)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Aesthetics on Instagram
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter 24

2.5K 113 30
By Realest_thinker7

Whole surrounding become too tense, every man was looking at two confident, nervous, and innocent girls who were trying to make them understand that they may be all geared up with their plans.

That's why their family men were waiting and watching them "You both said that you have investors then where are they because we already told you we're not going to invest a penny in this company".......Mark said and kept his elbows on the table.

Both girls exchanged looks and gulped in nervously; their husbands observed their scared, sweaty, restless and nervous faces.

Ohh god where the hell they're she wiped her sweaty palms from her dress pants and tried to look normal. On the other side Nivan shook his head. I knew I already told her that back off but bloody stubborn woman now it's my turn to handle this situation.

He was about to stand when the office door opened with a loud sound of thud and two men who was well suited personality enters with their secretary and guards the one man directly looks at the girls who have big smirk and the one look into their Grandpa's eyes who was burning after seeing him all the men stand from their sits in shock.

Nivan clenched his fist when Richard noticed his hard face and came close to him. Who is he??........He whispered to him.

"Emre pectus"..........Nivan frowned.

Lisa, who are they? And why does everyone look at them like they are some creatures from different planets?......David asked Lisa who was standing and watching the eye war of Grandpa and the old man.

He is a blast and a very important part of Smith's family. He is Mr.Jonathan Oswald, our great late grandmother's lovable brother..........Lisa and winked, David jaw dropped on the ground.

Good morning, how are you Mr.Oswald and Mr.Pectus.......Sangvi came forward and shook her hand with them. They also stretched their hands out professionally and greeted her and Lisa.

Mr.Oswald took a seat in front of grandpa and Emre took the seat across the Nivan from where they were passing deadly glares to each other.

When Sangvi was giving the presentation they all were focusing on the screen where she was showing the presentation and the facts which were important in this.

But there were two men who were least interested in her project but on her the way she was speaking, the way she was shifting her hands in air to make them understand this things, the way her lips, frame and eyes were moving, the way she was looking confident, ambitious and professional towards her work it was all attractive for Nivan and Emre.

Emre is just investing in this company because he wants Sangvi to always be around him. He doesn't want her to leave his side. When in these few days he didn't see her he became restless and asked Toasty about her she told him that she is dealing with Michael Smith's dad's company because she is his friend's daughter and he thinks that she can cope with this flawlessly so he gave her this responsibility with Lisa who is his grandson's wife but she is finding a best investor who can invest their money in this.

When Emre heard that he quickly called her and stated that he made investments with his money but in some conditions when Sangvi refused to take any condition and said in simple manner that if you want to make investments then please do this with none grimy chaos of yours if you agree with it then okay otherwise byee.

This attitude of Sangvi impressed him and made his soul more passionate to make her his own but he doesn't know that before doing anything he'll have to face a lion who is just standing in front of his lioness to protect her.

Nivan, who was mesmerized by the beauty of his wife , feels proud of his wife who seems like an angel.

There you become a person who becomes glad together with his choice to make investments in his cash in a business enterprise that allows you to cope with ladies who're natural souls.

Flashback:-

Excuse me, we want to meet Mr.Jonathan Oswald......Lisa said gently to the receptionist.

The receptionist was looking mid 30s and she saw the three ladies and passed a beautiful smile.

Sure, mam do you have any appointment with him?.......She asked calmly with the same smile.

Yeah we talked to his manager Emily........Sangvi came forward and said.

Okay, wait......She said and called someone from the landline.

After talking for a few minutes she said Yeah mam now you can go in his cabin he is calling ahead to you at the tenth floor........She said and they all went.

Sangvi knocked on his door and when they heard a positive reply she opened the door and went in. Toasty was confused and asked them continuously about him. Who is he?

When they entered he saw a man who was in his mid 50s sitting on a chair around the table. He signed a few papers and signaled them to sit on the couch where they sat without uttering a word.

Hmm so what you ladies want from me?.......He asked sternly.

Sir, we will talk straight. We want you to leave the Smith's cooperation and be at peace please.........Lisa said.

He raised his eyebrows and laughed like a maniac.

And Toasty was looking at them with amazed expressions. Lisa and Sangvi exchanged looks and nodded.

Who the hell are you? To think that I will leave this company in peace.......He frowned.

Sir, we're going to handle this company for 1 month to prove ourselves and for your kind information. I am Sangvi Nivan smith........She said and got up from her place.

And I am Lisa Richard Smith.......Lisa said proudly and she also got up from her chair.

So, now he sent these two Kittens to handle his unpredictable company. Do you both know the history of Smiths and Oswalds?......He asked while gritting his teeth.

Yes we know that.......They both said in unison.

Then get lost and don't expect anything from me anything--

He is cut off by both ladies when they both reach in front of him and make innocent faces.

Please sir, you know that this is our first time when we're doing something interesting and we fight for it with the whole Smith's family......Lisa said and sat in front of him while holding his one leg.

Yes sir, and we agree that the all Smith's are physco and we want to break their heads with making this company a top company please try to understand please sir.......Sangvi sat with holding her other leg.

Hey, what the hell you both are doing? Leave me right now.....He said angrily and Toasty was shocked and frozen in his position but when she heard his angry voice she flinched.

These girls are mad or what? There are so many ways to make investors but this style is something different....She thought.

I know sir that you're angry with them but we both are also trapped like your sister sir. We want to prove to them that a girl is not that weak even though my marriage was also a forced marriage and that I lost my parents sir. That's not because of my husband even though he saved me from falling in darkness but his mistake was that he married me forcefully. I know that he loves me alot but still I can't get over that day........Sangvi said and some drops of tear slipped from her eyes.

What the hell, what Jesus is giving me, shock after shock. Jesus , I don't want to die so soon please........Toasty looked at her, bending her head.

Yeah sir I also loss my everything in this marriage i don't have parents but I had a brother who was killed by my husband I want to do something so that I can prove my husband that I am not a thing so that when he craving for that he can get that anyhow.........Lisa said with saddened smile.

Sir, please help us. We came here because we know that you will assist us please sir.........Sangvi said.

Okay I will assist you my beautiful ladies.....He said and kept his hand on their head.

At present:-

The meeting was over, all were looking impressed with their project and when it's cometh presentation was done everyone went with passing the two bold girls some messages.

Michael said, patting Lisa and Sanghvi's head, best of luck to you my beautiful ladies and you got a big lion in your hand and Sangvi I will wait for you in Obrelo......He smiled looking towards Jonathan who was shooting deadly glares at his father.

They smiled and Michael went out.

Alexander said sternly This presentation was really nice. I hope you both will get what you want.......The both girls exchanged looks and politely smiled.

Hmm you both have so much courage. All the best. I hope that you both run on a successful platform very fast......Mark said and they both looked behind him with confusion.

Then Jonathan came in front of them and said calmly I am happy that you both are going to handle this trash. I know you both will make it diamond in one month but remember dolls that you have only this month okay.......They both nodded timidly.

Hmm, nice choice. Who told you both to choose him as this company's investor huh? He was the one--

Grandpa...you gave us one month right so in this one month it will be our choice and decisions on who is the better investor for our company......Lisa said hesitantly.

Only one month.....Grandpa gritted his teeth and went out.

Do he have teeth to gritting and if he has then I am damn sure that it will be broken now because he gritted them to harshly poor teeth.....Sangvi whispered and Lisa chuckled while playfully hit on her arm.

Emre walked towards them and when he came from behind Sangvi didn't notice him because she was too engrossed in her talking with Lisa. He smelled her scent from behind and lightly snuggled in her good fragrance and fresh hair.

Nivan saw him and clenched his jaw angrily but Emre passed him a satisfactory smile when Sangvi felt someone too close she startled and turned but when she turned she just hit his chest.

Sorry....She apologized.

It's a princess . Well, I am too eager to see this project execution . I want to see your designs for this Gala night........Emre smirked playfully.

I am also excited to execute this and sure I will come to Obrelo tomorrow so there you can see my designs. It will be okay right?.....Sangvi said innocently.

Yeah princess so let's see you tomorrow and best of luck to both ladies......He went out.

Woah. We were sitting in fear of this lion but both of you brought it up on your own proud of you my lioness......He said about Jonathan.

They both rolled their eyes and mumbled thank you when they both saw their husbands they both went out without saying anything.

The girls sighed and hugged each other.
__________________

Sangvi came to home after a hectic day she directly marched to room as she opens the door there she saw a beast who was sitting like a king on single couch in front of her with crossing legs she saw him and after looking his cold aura she scared because the bitter memory of previous day run in front of her eyes.

"What was that fucker doing there?".......He asked coldly.

She looked at him and surprisingly she left to the washroom without giving any reply because her head was popping with so much pain.

He frowned and cursed under his breath.

She took her medicines which were placed in her closet. She changed herself into comfy clothes and prayed for her peaceful sleep.

She opened the door and saw
him standing on the balcony. I was just his trouser. His body was looking mesmerizing from back. She felt heat on her cheeks.

How his back will look when I dragged my nails in his shoulders and sexy back her cheeks turned into his crimson red.

Unknowingly he turned his head and noticed that her beautiful little wife was drooling over him he smirked but when she realized that he was also watching her she shook her head and cleared her dirty thoughts from her mind.

She lay down on her bed and covered herself with a quilt and turned her head to the other side.

He lay beside her and smashed her with his hard chest. His hand was on her waist and grip was too tight.

She whimpered and tried to remove his hand but he didn't even bulge.

"What do you think you're doing?"........Sangvi asked and wriggled.

"Sorry my piccolo I really am. I won't repeat this mistake in my life ever baby"..........He whispered in her ears and turned her harshly.

"He found tears in her eyes. Hey, love, why are you crying? If you're angry with me then you can also slap me, kick me, hit me or kiss me"..........He said in a husky voice.

Her head snapped up and she looked at him with anger, she gritted her teeth then she did an unexpected move.

He shrugged and smirked.

She climbed on his torso and started hitting his chest with fist but it didn't affect him even though he was laughing on her red angry face.

After 5 minutes of hitting the section she stopped and panting.

"Ohh ouch my wild cat it's hurting here please stop your this torture".......He said dramatically and placed a hand on his heart.

She chuckled and placed her head on his chest and hugged his torso. She stretched her legs, straightening it to entangle her feet with his.

"I hate you Nivan. I really hate you for that day"........Sangvi said and kept her mouth shut.

"I already apologized. I won't do that again".......He started to tease her. She raised her head and saw the devil's face whose fingers were making round shapes on her back and waist.

She climbed down and again turned her face to the other side with a pout.

He chuckled at her reaction and hugged her from her neck and kissed her on her head.

"I was kidding my darling but I want all my answers tomorrow".....He said and closed his eyes.

"What if I don't give that?"..........She asked and slightly turned her head.

"Then I will make sure that you won't be able to walk for a few days due to soreness".....He said casually and slept peacefully after making someone restless.

She was wide awake and thinking about his wild words she shrugged it off and slept in his arms peacefully.

__________________
_____________

Hey, my beautiful readers what's up sorry for late update but I am here to make announcement that I won't be able to publish the chapters continuously but I will try my best for updating it on time.

How was the chapter and the twists?

What will Nivan do with Emre?

Megha❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.5K 49
She looked like an angel in that beautiful dress, so confident and her aura so mysterious like I have never felt. He thought to himself. He had never...
18.1K 757 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
614K 28.5K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
64.9K 3.7K 56
Villain Of My Story! "STRIP!" As soon as he barged inside of the room, he said that to me. I turned around to look at him. There he was; standing w...