Jonnor, love is much more

By CaptainAmerica87

This is my first fanfiction its on Jonnor I hope you guys like it! More

1.First day
2.Walk to school
3.science project
4.The morning after
5.presentation day
6. Gym class kiss
7.The Kiss aftermath
8. Connor's Past
9.Questions
10. The DINNER
11. Soccer training
12. Adam's reactions
13. Moving
14.Meeting All Over Again.
16.Boyfriend?
17. Breakfast with Connor
18.Soccer Practice
19.Team Mates
20. Rules
21. Declaration
22. Sleep over
23. Advice
24.Lunch
Preveiw
25.Figuring things out
26. Break Up
27. Car Accident
28. Grieve
29. Realization
30. Silence
31. Comfort
32. You and me against the world
33.Night terrors
34.The Car
35. Breaking the Rules
36. Promise
37. Funeral
38. Double Date
39. Interupted
40. Explanation
41. Bemo finds out
Hey guys
42. Glasses
43. Burger shack
Gavin macintosh photo
45.Adam
46. Adam Pt.2
47. Stars
48. Coffee shop
49. Party
50. Waking up
51. lunchtime talk
52.regrets and ammends
53. Epilogue
Spanish version

15. New Year New Start?

1.4K 37 1
By CaptainAmerica87

Authors Note: Hi guys this is a different chapter just I changed the titles of this one and the one Prior.

Connor's Pov:

Well that was interesting Jude looked so different. I mean he still looked like Jude just ten times hotter, WOW he looks hot. were now the same height and he has more muscle and from the looks of it he has the legs of a soccer player which probally means he kept up with soccer after I left. Gosh I missed him so much, if i could wish for one thing I would wish I hadn't left him.

I make my way to my first period which Math I walk in to see Jude sitting doodleing in his notebook.

Jude's Pov:

Wow Connor looks great! I walk up to Bemo she is looking at me with the goofiest and biggest grin ever. "So who was that cutie?" She asked nudging me "Well if you must know that was Connor." She looked at me in awe " Connor, Connor the Connor that broke your heart Connor jerk Connor" I ended up telling Bemo about me and Connor in ninth grade after I came out to her. "Yes that Connor, Calm down its fine I probally wont even see him in any of my classes anyways" I say as Bemo and I walk back to the school.

After Bemo and I parted ways. I made my way to Math class and sat down,I started doodling in my notebook until class started.

General Pov:

Jude looked up from doodling in his notebook to the smiling figure in the doorway. Connor walked over to Jude and sat down next to him, "hey" Connor said to Jude. "hey" Jude responded with a grin looking back at his notebook. Jude thought over what to say next but before he could even think of what to say his thought process was interupted by Connor. " Hey I'm sorry" Connor said to Jude, for a moment Jude looked at Connor in confusion. "For what?" Jude replied trying to rationalize why Connor would even be apologizing now. "For leaving you for lieing to you for not responding to your emails for everything, I hurt you its just that my dad forced me to leave and I didnt know how to face you after that, I'm sorry" Connor said breaking down a little. Jude didnt know what to do his mouth was slightly ajar he was trying to figure this all out he simply replied with the word "ok"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549 16 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC and I copied it from my FanPage.
26.2K 353 17
You are Y/n. This is my first fanfic. I hope you like it!!! Please comment and tell me what you think!
25.1K 582 20
This is my first Norman Reedus fan fiction... Well my first fan fiction. I hope you like it ^.^
369 0 22
This story is about Dan and Phil. It's my first "phan"fic so please be nice. I really hope you guys like it.