23. Advice

Jude's Pov:

I woke up to unfamiliar surrounding and light snores I looked around then remembered that I slept over at Connors. Gosh what was I gonna do about him after what I heard last night I have no clue. I grab my pone and find two missed calls from Bema I open my text messages and text her.

Texts between Jude and Bemo.

Jude: Hey you called?

Bemo: Yess OMG guess what!?!?

Jude: What?

Bemo: So I was getting pizza at that new place and this super hot punk waitress slips me her number!

Jude: That's great maybe you me and Kyle could double or something BTW what was the girls name?

Bemo: OMG I have no idea :(

Bemo: So what's up with you...

Jude: Well nothing much just stuff.

Bemo: Come on that's bull and you know it ,now tell me what kind of stuff is going on.

Jude: Well I slept over at Connors and he kinda told me some stuff when he thought I was asleep and I don't know what to do.

Bemo: Umm... bit of a pinch your in there why don't we get lunch today at Jimmy Johns around 1 and I can give you some advice I gtg see yah.

Jude: Ok see yah then.

The light snores got quieter and a messy headed Connor woke up rubbing his eyes and looked at Jude," Hey how long you been up?" He asked Jude. "Not long" Jude replied. Jude and Connor went down stairs to get some food.

"So what do you want to eat I can cook pancakes and cereal" Connor said leaning against the island. "Well in that case I guess I'll have pancakes" Jude said cheekily. They both got to work preparing the batter, Jude got flour on his shirt or rather the shirt he borrowed from Connor while Connor got a bunch of batter on his face. Jude looked at Connor and started giggling "You have some batter on your face" Jude said. "What" Connor said. "There" Jude said wiping the batter from Connors face. Connor watched Jude and then their eyes locked. Jude flinched and backed away, "I'm gonna go get changed" he said gesturing to the stairs. "Ok" Connor said smirking to himself. Jude then walked upstairs to go get changed.