20. Rules

Connor's Pov:

I woke up it was Saturday Morning, I had a hard on so I took a cold shower. After my shower I got dressed grabbed my phone and went downstairs my mom was makig breakfast. "Hey Con want some breakfast?" she said scramblling some eggs. "sure" I said grabbing some organge juice out of the fridge. I sat down and ate breakfast with my mom and we talked about school. "So how's school" She asked while biting off a piece of bacon. "It's good, hey do you remember Jude?" I asked. "Yeah he was your bestfriend in seventh grade the one your father disliked" She replied. "Yeah me and him are friends again" I said smiling to myself."Well thats great! You should invite him over for dinner tonight" she said enthusiasticly. "Ok I'll ask" I said putting my dishes in the sink and going upstairs to my room.

I looked through my phone contacts and found Jude's number, I called him and he picked up on the third ring. "Hello" I heard Jude answer."Hi Jude it's Connor I was wondering if you wanted to hangout today and have dinner with me and my mom she wants to see you" I asked. "Umm... Yeah sure I'd like that I just have to ask lena and steff" he replied. "Ok just let me know" I replied. "Ok bye" Jude said. "Bye" I replied. I then hung up.

Jude's Pov:

After I hung up. I went down stairs to go ask Lena and Steff if I could go over to Connor's. "Hey Mom's can I go over to Connor's?" I asked. They both said "Wait Connor do we know a Connor....Connor....-" I cut them off "Connor Stevens" I said. " CONNOR! when did he get back" They both said cheerfully. "He got back at the begging of the school year... So can I go?" I asked. "Yes but when you see him tell him that we want to see him to.. Ok" Steff said. "Ok.. thanks bye" I said. I grabbed my phone and Keys and texted Connor.

Texts between Connor and Jude

Jude: Hey I can go and hang out you want to meet at the park by the school?

Connor: Yeah see you there"

Jude: Okay bye see yah there

General Pov:

Jude arrived at the park first and swung on the swings while waiting for Connor. Connor arrived shortly after and saw jude on the swings and snuck up behind him and gave him a big push. At first Jude was surprised then saw Connor and smiled. "Hey" Jude said while slowing down the swing. "Hey" Connor replied holding a hand out to Jude.

Jude took Connor's hand and they started to go for a walk. "So what do you want to do?" Connor asked, looking at Jude while walking backwards. At first Jude didnt know then had an Idea and said, "Umm... I don't know..." Jude walked up to Connor and touched his chest then bolted in the opther direction "Tag!" At first Connor was alittle shocked then bolted after Jude, eventually Connor caught Jude by basically tackling him onto the field and falling on Jude's chest.

"Oww!" Jude said jokingly. "Sorry" Connor said still lying his head on Jude's chest. They both ended up looking atthe clouds "Hey do you know what this reminds me of" Connor said grinnig to the memory. "What" Jude said."It reminds me of when we were in seventh grade and I was teaching you how to skateboard when I ran into you on our way to school and you fell on me and we ended up looking at the clouds". Jude smiled at the memory then thought of what follwed and how aweful it ended and how now Kyle was Jealous of Connor. "Umm... Connor" Jude said sitting up. "Yeah" Connor said also sitting up. "Do you still like me?" Jude said while pulling grass. Connor thought of whether to deny it or not but just simply said,"I never stopped". Jude was stunned and had no idea what to do,"Connor-" Jude was cut off by Connor "Jude it's ok your with Kyle now you've moved on, he's a lucky guy". Jude still had no idea what to say but thought that it would be good to set some rules," Well in that case maybe we should set some rules" Jude said. Connor frowned but then thought that it would be good for them a list of 'just friends' rules and nodded to Jude.

'Just friends' Rules

1.no flirting

2.no cuddling

3.no wrestling

4.no sharing beds/sleeping bags

5.no kissing

6.no cockblocking

7.no handholding

8.no long embraces

9.no dates

10.NO SEX

After they finished their 'just friends' rules Jude and Connor shook on it and headed for Connor's house for dinner as 'just friends'.

Authors note:

Hey guys thanks for reading please tell me what you think by commenting I hope you like it so far