15. New Year New Start?

Authors Note: Hi guys this is a different chapter just I changed the titles of this one and the one Prior.

Connor's Pov:

Well that was interesting Jude looked so different. I mean he still looked like Jude just ten times hotter, WOW he looks hot. were now the same height and he has more muscle and from the looks of it he has the legs of a soccer player which probally means he kept up with soccer after I left. Gosh I missed him so much, if i could wish for one thing I would wish I hadn't left him.

I make my way to my first period which Math I walk in to see Jude sitting doodleing in his notebook.

Jude's Pov:

Wow Connor looks great! I walk up to Bemo she is looking at me with the goofiest and biggest grin ever. "So who was that cutie?" She asked nudging me "Well if you must know that was Connor." She looked at me in awe " Connor, Connor the Connor that broke your heart Connor jerk Connor" I ended up telling Bemo about me and Connor in ninth grade after I came out to her. "Yes that Connor, Calm down its fine I probally wont even see him in any of my classes anyways" I say as Bemo and I walk back to the school.

After Bemo and I parted ways. I made my way to Math class and sat down,I started doodling in my notebook until class started.

General Pov:

Jude looked up from doodling in his notebook to the smiling figure in the doorway. Connor walked over to Jude and sat down next to him, "hey" Connor said to Jude. "hey" Jude responded with a grin looking back at his notebook. Jude thought over what to say next but before he could even think of what to say his thought process was interupted by Connor. " Hey I'm sorry" Connor said to Jude, for a moment Jude looked at Connor in confusion. "For what?" Jude replied trying to rationalize why Connor would even be apologizing now. "For leaving you for lieing to you for not responding to your emails for everything, I hurt you its just that my dad forced me to leave and I didnt know how to face you after that, I'm sorry" Connor said breaking down a little. Jude didnt know what to do his mouth was slightly ajar he was trying to figure this all out he simply replied with the word "ok"