39. Interupted

A/N: After further reflection and popular opinion I have decided to continue the book, I cant guarantee that It will be the best but I can guarantee that it hopefully will be entertaining to read.

You would think that the dynamic of Jude and Connor would have changed right when they agreed to be a couple, but you would be wrong because from that day forth the only thing that changed them was that they got to know each other a lot more.

It was a day later in the afternoon, and Jude and Connor were at Connors house alone, contemplating how to tell the rest of the family about their relationship or even if they should tell their families about it.

Jude and Connor were watching TV when the question came to Jude. Jude looked to Connor whom was half awake cuddling with a blanket and smiled at him Jude nudged him with his foot and waited for him to stir awake. Connor opened his eyes and saw Jude smiling at him and said, "Hey" then gestured for him to lye next to him which Jude happily obliged. Once Jude was situated next to Connor on the couch Jude snuggled into him, while Connor wrapped his arms around him along with the blanket. After about five minutes of cuddling and secret glances at each other Jude asked the question that had been bothering him since it came,"What do we tell our families?". Connor looked down at the head of brown hair and brown eyes and said, "We should tell them that were dating, simple as that as long as your ready, because I'm ready to yell it from the roof tops". Jude smiled then scooted up the couch and gave Connor a peck on the lips which Connor then turned into a full make out session. Jude at first was caught of guard by Connors hand on the back of his head but then smiled to him self as Connor licked the crease of his lips asking for entrance. Jude parted his lips and Connors tongue surged in feeling the curves and planes of the inside of Jude's mouth. Connor then took off his shirt which Jude didn't mind he then slipped his hand under Jude's shirt wanting to feel more of his skin. Jude then took off his own shirt and resumed making out with Connor. Connor then flipped himself and Jude so that he was on top of Jude and started making his way down the planes of Jude's chest leaving a trail of kisses. Just then there was the slam of the front door and both Jude and Connor jumped apart each of them looking for their shirts. Then just as Jude pulled on his shirt Ms. Stevens walked in with bags or groceries.