31. Comfort

Connor's Pov:

I was looking at the ground feeling tears roll down my cheeks as I pleaded with Jude to speak, I tried to understand why he wasn't speaking but I just hoped he would speak so I could help him somehow.

I felt pressure on my thigh as another tear rolled down my cheek I looked up to see Jude with a remorseful look that soon faded to a slight smile. I felt relieved because even though it was a faint smile it still meant the world to me because it meant that Jude wasn't mad at me. I put my hand on his and gave it a squeeze, Jude tensed up not expecting the gesture, but didn't pull away.

"Do you wanna get something to eat" I said sniffling to myself.

Jude nodded and helped me up.

"I was thinking pizza,is that alright with you". I asked not expecting an answer.

Jude nodded and we made our way to the nearest pizza parlor on Gizmore street. We walked in and sat in a booth near the back. The waitress came with menus soon after.

"Hi my name is Rose and I'll be your server today would you like anything to drink" she said cheerfully.

" Waters fine, thank you" I said looking through the menu.

"Ok, I'll give you a few minutes to look through the menu" she said, then walked away.

I looked through the menu and decided on the thin crust veggie sausage combo pizza, I looked at Jude he was still looking through the menu. I then got n idea, I pulled out my phone and started texting.

General Pov:

Texts between Jude and Connor

Connor: hey do you know what you want?

Jude looked at his phone then at Connor with a look of confusion. Connor looked at him then gestured for him to type back which he did.

Jude: yeah I think that I'm gonna get cheese.

Connor: ok

The waitress came back and with water then Connor gave her there orders she then walked away to put the orders in.

Jude: hey ermm... do you wanna sleep over.

Connor smiled to himself then replied.

Connor: I'd love to I just have to let mom know.

Connor sent a quick text to his mom she said it was fine.

Connor: she said it was fine.

The food came and Connor and Jude ate in silence enjoying there pizza.