43. Burger shack

After there movie Jude and Connor went to the burger shack that was across the street to go and get something to eat. When they walked in the both sat down in a booth across from each other after some small chat they ordered there food which was brung out shortly after. "Hey I forgot to ask earlier but what did you do today?" Connor asked Jude while sipping some soda pop. Jude swallowed the fries that he was eating and said," Well I went to go meet Bemo for lunch then I came over to see you and you know the rest". Connor smiled for a second before asking," So how's Bemo what did you guys talk about?". Jude contemplated wether or not to tell Connor that Bemo knew and soon after decided that he probably should tell him. " Well we were actually talking about you or us to be more specific" Jude said gesturing between them at the "us" part. "So she knows?" Connor asked somewhat mumbling. "Yes..." Jude said unsure of Connors' reaction. "That's great so are we gonna you know tell anyone else or are we gonna wait still" Connor said slightly agitated that Jude told Bemo with out his permission. Jude stayed quiet for a second before answering, " I don't know do you want to tell anyone else?".

A/N: hey guys sorry this chapter was short but I'm back from my trip so I most likely will be updating some more later on hope you like it please comment what you think might happen or even suggestion ok thanks bye.