10. The DINNER

Connor's Pov:

I'm glad that Jude has forgiven me I hope that Bemo will acept my apology, even though it way long over due. We walk to judes house and when we get there I see my dad's car parked in front this cant be good. Jude opens the door and I see my dad with Stef and Lena talking to him. " Hey the men of the hour hope your hungry" Stef says while walking over with rosemary chiken and setting it on the table. I start panicking because my dads here I look to Jude to see him pulling me by the hand upstairs.

We get to Jude's room and he shut the door I sit on his bed. " Who is that in the kitchen talking to Lena and Steff when you saw him you seemed pretty shaken up" Jude says leaning down on his knees while putting his hands on my thighs, " Thats my dad, I guess its time you guys meet, do you mind keeping us a secret I haven't well told him yet." I said sounding a little sadly because I dont want my dad to get mad if he finds out tonight that me and Jude are dating. Jude nods understandingly.

"Dinners ready" Lena yells. Me and Jude scramble down the stairs with everyone else and sit at the dinning room table next to eachother. " Hey slugger guess its bout' time I meet your best friend here." My dad says while ruffling my hair and taking the seat opposite of me. Dinner is served shortly after everyone takes their seats, there is small banter among every one. "So Jude any sports?" my dad says Jude looks and says "No, I've never had the chance to be somewhere long enough to learn." My dad seems a little confused at first, then Steff and Lena explain everything and he seems to get it.

Jude's Pov

Connors dad is not what I expected he seems..... nice. after our conversation about my lack of sports he says that Connors soccer team needs a new player and that tryouts are monday if I wanna try out Connor chimes in also and says he would help me train for try outs this weekend if I wanted I said I'll think about it.

"So Jude, any girlfriend?" Connors dad says trying to make small talk. " Erm...." right then Connor grabs my hand from underneath the table rests our hand on his thigh then says, "No Judes always so busy to pay attention to any". Nice save Connor I think to myself. I look around at my siblings to see confused faces. " excuse me where's the restroom" Connors dad asks Lena shows him the restroom. While he's in there Connor and I explain the situation and they understand.

Adams/Connors Dad's Pov;

This family seems good for Connor Jude seems a little shady but alright, hope fully Connor will rub off on him and he wont be so scrowny. Ahh heres an idea why doesn't Connor spend the night so he can help Jude with soccer tryouts and make sure he isnt turned gay. I get out of the bathroom and call Connor into Dinning room while there cleaning up and ask him what he thinks minus the make sure he isnt turned gay part he says he would like the idea.

Connor's Pov:

This is great my dad likes jude now me and jude can hang out more I ask Jude if I can spend the night with him so we could train him for soccer try outs he loves the idea and ask Lena and Steff if I can spend the night they say ok but no funny buissness. I say goodbye to my dad he say he'll drop off clothes in the morning I say ok and hes off. Me and Jude head up stairs and go to sleep in his bed.