3.science project

Jude's pov:

so today's the day that Connor comes over to work on our science project I take a shower and put on some sweats and a T-shirt Connors not coming over until noon and the family went out its 9ish I pour a bowl of cereal and milk for myself and fish out a utensil from the dishwasher and head to the living room to watch some tv I end up watching supernatural its pretty good there's a marathon. I finish my cereal and end up dosing off when the guys finds his girl friend dead. I wake up to the sound of the door bell shoot that's Connor and I'm in pajamas shoot,shoot,shoot I open the door to see a confused Connor. "Am I early. "

Connor says while checking his watch. "No" i say back " I ended up dosing off while watching supernatural would you like to come in we can work in the living room or my room your choice. " Connor walks in. "We can work in you're room if you don't mind." I nod " as long as you don't mind. " I lead the way to my room. Connor puts his bag by the door then plops on my bed. We work on the science project for a couple of hours. "We're home we have pizza" I hear Stef say after the front door is shut. "Were coming" I say Connor and I get up and rundown stair I'm starving.

Connors pov:

After me and Jude finish our pizza we decide to take a break we watch tv in the living room."you guys finished with your project" Lena says while walking in the living room."no" we reply in unison. "You're welcome to stay over if you would like to finish it tomorrow as long as it's ok with Jude and your parents. " I look at Jude and he nods. I really want to stay over so i text my mom.

Texts:

Connor: hey mom were not finished

with the project yet would it be ok if I slept over so we could finish.

Mom: sure honey that would be fine as long as their ok with it.

Connor: their ok with it Thx love you bye.

Mom: bye love you too.

"My moms ok with it" I say to Lena before she leaves "great you can bunk in Jude's room Jesus will bunk with Brandon. " I say thanks and me and Jude continue watching tv I love his reactions and his cute smile that he gets when he laughs. After tv we go to Jude's room he gives me a change of clothes and we get ready for bed I sleep In Jesus's bed while Jude sleeps in his but I can't seem to fall asleep it's really cold. "Jude are you awake" I asked." I am now what's wrong" he asked. "I'm cold can't sleep" I replied. "I don't know I guess you could share the bed with me. " He said. "Thx I'd like that" I replied.

I got up out of Jesus's bed and lied down on Jude's bed. " no wonder you're so cold you're only wearing shorts" Jude said. "Mhmm" I replied while snuggling closer into Jude's body heat. I slowly fell asleep after ward.

Jude's pov:

Connors really cold probably because he only has shorts on he eventually fell asleep after snuggling into my body heat. He looked so cute when he slept. I ran my fingers through his hair it was really soft and it smelt of tangerines and with that I drifted off to sleep.