34.The Car

A/N: hey guys Im changing my writing style once more because its easier to be descriptive hope you enjoy.

Jude woke up to the smell of lavender shampoo and the warmth of Connors arms around him. Jude lied there for a while letting the warmth of Connors body surround him, Jude thought to himself, he thought about Connor he thought about how he felt safe with Connor, how Jesus's death felt easier with him being around. Jude was brought out of his thoughts by the mumbled yawn of Connor waking up.

"Hey what you thinking about?"Connor said rubbing Jude's arm. Jude smiled and then shrugged."Ok" Connors said holding his arms up in defense. "So what do you wanna do today I was thinking maybe you could help me choose out a car since I just got my license a few weeks ago" Connor said, Jude nodded hastily and started to get up. "Not so fast" Connors said pulling Jude down. They had a tickle fight for a while, then they got ready.

Once they finished getting ready they walked to the Junk Yard on there way there Connor talked about all the different cars that he wanted to check out or and how he wanted to fix up the car and make it his own. Once they were there they walked into the lobby it was filled with paper and had the smell of motor oil and gasoline Jude and Connor looked around yet no one seemed to be there.

"Hello is anybody here" Connors yelled in the general direction of the back room. "Yeah come on back" a gruff voice yelled back.

Jude and Connor walked to the back of the room to maneuvering through the stacks of papers. Once they were in the backroom they were greeted with a man in a jump suit whom was tinkering with the engine of a car.

"Hey uncle pete its Connor" Connor said to the man in the jumpsuit, Jude turned and gave Connor a questioning look as if to say this is your uncles shop you didn't tell me this. The man in the jump suit looked up from the car and walked over. "Hey Con what can I do you for?" he said to Connor while wiping his hands off. "I was looking for a car I got my license an few weeks ago this is my friend Jude he was gonna help me choose a car" Connor said gesturing to Jude. "Heya Jude I'm pete Connors uncle nice to meet you", Pete said shaking Jude's hand. Jude nodded and Pete gave them free range to look around the junk yard.

Jude and Connor looked around for a car before Connor saw a red pickup and decided to go sit inside to see how the car handled Jude followed and sat in the passenger side. While they were inside Connor started turning the wheel and making car sounds.

"This is it, this is the car" Connor said with a million dollar grin. Jude smiled. "Hey do you like it?" Connor asked smiling at Jude. "Yea" Jude said very softly with a dry throat. "You spoke! Just like yesterday" Connor said wrapping Jude into a hug. They finished hugging and Connor grasped Jude's face and started to lean in...