18.Soccer Practice

General Pov:

School let out and Jude was late for soccer practice, Jude was rummaging in his locker, looking for his soccer stuff when Connor walked up. " Hey Jude whats up?" Connor said trying to get Judes attention, Connor was waving his hand in Jude's face when Jude responded, " Hey Connor sorry, I can't talk. I'm so late for soccer practice right now sorry" Jude said. Jude found his uniform, grabbed his bag and started sprinting to soccer practice. "Jude!Jude!" Connor yelled trying to get Jude's attention, yet before he knew it Jude was already gone.

Jude's Pov:

I ran to soccer practice and got to the locker rooms just as they were starting warm ups, I rummaged through my bag and pulled out my soccer uniform and started gettig dressed, just as I started pulling on my kleets I realized that I only had one shoe. Damit where is it! I thought to myself just as Connor ran in. " Jude, Jude you dropped your shoe" Connor said breathing heavily. I got up grabbed my shoe from Connor and put it on, I then sprinted out of the locker room. I then turned around and ran back into the locker room and gave Connor a hug. " Thanks" I said hugging Connor. "JACOBS!" I heard coach Keno yell through the locker rooms. " Bye Connor" I said.

I ran to the field and started warm ups when Coach Keno called me over "Jacobs wanna explain why your so late to practice" he said. "First off I'm so sorry I'm late Coach Keno, see my class was let out late then I could'nt find my uniform and shoes then when I found them I lost a shoe then my friend Connor Stevens found my shoe and gave it to me and when you called I was-" Jude was cut off by Coach Keno "Connor, Connor stevens where do I know that name?" He said curiously to Jude. " Well he used to play soccer in seventh grade until he moved-" Jude replied but was cut off. " Is he still here?" Coach Keno asked. "Um.. I dont know I can call him if you would like" Jude answered." Yes call him" Coach Keno said. Jude nodded.

Jude ran to the locker room where he got his phone and called Connor. It rang twice before Connor answered.

Phone call between Connor and Jude.

Connor-Jude?

Jude-Hey Connor can you please come to my soccer practice my coach wants to speak to you?

Connor- Yeah ok, Just give me a few ok.

Jude- Ok thanks bye.

Connor- bye.

Jude told Coach Keno that Connor was on his way, then started soccer practice. Shortly after Jude started Connor came and spoke with Coach Keno.

Connor's POV:

After Jude called, I picked up my skateboard and started running back to school. Once I got there I went through the locker rooms then to the soccer field. When I walked out I searched the field for Coach Keno, I spotted him I strode over and he spotted me and we started talking. "Connor, Connor Stevens I haven't seen you since you were in seventh grade since you played soccer you were one of my best players" Coach Keno said. "Hi Coach it's nice to see you too" Connor replied. "Soo Connor I see that you aren't playing soccer anymore see we have an open spot, it yours if you want it" Coach Keno said. "Well you see I don't play as much as I-" Connor looked over at Jude,then thought I can spend more time with Jude then said "You know what I would love to play". Coach Keno then smiled and gave Connor a hug bear hug, " Great you start today!, here's your uniform go get changed!" Coach Keno said tossing a uniform at Connor.Connor then ran to the Locker Room and got changed.