4.The morning after

Jude's pov:

I wake up at around noon to the smell of pancakes and bacon and eggs Connors still lying on me still asleep I'm still a little drowsy but I instantly go full alert when I realize that Connor is still shirtless and his dick is hard and digging into my hipbone. I think I've been developing feelings for him but I know I can't because I don't know how long I will be here my number 1 rule is don't make relationships they will just hurt more when you have to leave. I try to get up to try and move because this would be an awkward situation for both of us because my dick is slowly becoming hard. I try to move off the bed "mmph just a little longer" says Connor while he tries to snuggle in closer to me. I try move again but I don't succeed and get another disappointing moan from Connor. "Connor you're shirtless and you're dick is digging into my hip" I say trying to get him to move. He instantly is alert and literally falls off the bed with a red tint to his face. "OMG I'm so sorry" he says while trying not to make eye contact. "It's ok" I reply back to him.

Connor:

I woke up to Jude trying to move but I didn't want him too He was so comfortable and warm. "Connor you're shirtless and you're dick is digging into my hip. " Jude said, with that I literally pushed my self and fell off the bed no doubt that I was blushing. Jude was also blushing God he was so cute. I apologized, Jude said it was fine. After wards we had breakfast with Lena and Stef and Mariana everyone else was out of the house. Later we finished our project and I had to go home we said our good byes and sadly I was off.