26. Break Up

Jude's Pov:

I looked at Kyle he was still really glassy eyed. He was still holding my hands.

"Kyle... I don't want out of this-" I said gesturing between us I was then cut off by a kiss.

"thank god I was about to-" I cut him off.

"Kyle please listen to me I like you a lot I do but it just I don't know... " I said tearing up.

"Well Ok.. Umm can I ask you a question" He said, his voice breaking. I nodded.

"Is it because you have feelings for Connor?" He asked looking down, tears dropping from his eyes.

I thought about it for a while then the answer that I've been pondering about finally came to me.

"No, It's because I don't know how I feel about him or about you and until then I don't think that I should be in a relationship with either of you. I think it would just be better, I guess if we were.... friends" I said sincerely trying not to hurt his feelings.

I looked at him for a while waiting for him to say something, Instead of saying something he stood up and rubbed his hands on his jeans and flashed a fake smile at me.

"Ok. I said that I wouldn't stop you... friends it is then" He said with watery eyes and a smile.

He wiped his eyes and gave me one of his best smiles before walking off. I looked at him for a while he was walking before he got too far he turned around and yelled, "Jude!"

"What?!" I said sadly.

"BYE!" He said with a smile.

General POV:

Kyle walked off occasionally wiping his eyes while Jude stayed at the park a while longer he started crying. Shortly after he checked the time, it read 6 O'clock. He started walking home puffy eyed and heart broken.

Authors Note: Hey guys sorry this was short but don't worry I'm planning more chapters I hope you like it please comment feed back OK well bye :)