45.Adam

When Jude went inside he saw Stef and Lena look at him with knowing smirks on their faces. Jude looked at Stef and Lena then at the staircase and went upstairs to his room to go text Connor.

Jude was on his bed typing away on his phone when Stef walked in, "Hey sweetie you wanna explain what was going on out there?" Stef asked with a sincere tone.

Jude looked up from his phone to Stef and starred at her blankly, "what do you mean?" Jude asked playing dumb. Stef looked at Jude and gave him the 'bitch, I know you know what I'm talking about' look and Jude responded with, "Ok fine since you already know please enlighten me".

Stef's tone changed at Jude's remark and she walked up and sat on his bed, "Ok then, since you would like me to enlighten you..." Stef said making quotation marks at 'enlighten' "Are you and Connor dating" Stef said tired of skating around the subject.

Jude was perplexed by the question, "Ummm... well yes he's my boyfriend" Jude said not trying to make eye contact while he smirked to himself.

Just then Jude's phone buzzed and Stef got up to leave, " Ok thank you Jude I'll talk to you later" Stef said closing the door. Jude opened his phone and read the text that Connor sent

Connor: Hey r u there.... Jude

Connor: Jude

Connor: JUDE!!!!!!!!

Connor: Hello where did you go!?!?!?!?

Jude laughed at the texts then responded to them.

Jude: Hey I'm Back

Connor: AND HE IS RISEN!!!!! 0:)

Jude: Yeah, Yeah I was talking to my mom.

Connor: Oh what about.

Jude: Well us actually.

Connor: Well what about us did you tell her

Jude: Well she saw us making out on the porch and then she walked in and started asking questions and I told her that we were dating.

Connor: Well how did she respond

Jude: She seemed neutral I mean she left right after.

Connor:that's good I guess my mom was all like peppy and stuff.

***

Mean while in the Kitchen Lena and Stef were hashing it out on whether Jude and Connor were good for each other due to what happened to them when they were younger and dated.

Lena was trying to reason with Stef saying that it would be different from the last time, " Honey there older now and they both have matured more and Adam is out of Connor's life.

Stef looked at Lena and said, "How do we know that Adam is out of his life Lena we don't"

Lena stood her ground and started gesturing, "How is this any different from if they were just friends like we thought they were".

Stef got frustrated, " This is different because they are dating Lena they are making out and doing this stuff and no matter what Adam is out there and even if he isn't here now it doesn't mean that he wont come back someday and see that Jude and Connor are dating and do exactly what he did last time and take Connor away" Stef said her voice breaking sometimes.

Lena stared down Stef and walked up to her and engulfed her in a hug, " We don't know that Adam is out of his life just like we don't know whether it'll rain or not but we have to trust Jude to make his own decisions just like we trusted the others and if Connor does end up leaving and breaking his heart like last time we will be there for him, just like always".

***

Throughout the argument Jude crept down the stair and over heard his parents arguments and caught on to the snip it about Adam and started to think ' well what do I know abut Adam I mean Connor doesn't talk about him' Jude started to wonder about that what really had happened between them then it hit Jude like a boulder ' What if Connor's dad finds out and then Connors gone again' Jude then had a bigger realization he needed to talk to Connor.