17. Breakfast with Connor

Connor's Pov:

I woke up on friday feeling crappy, I guess I thought that Jude and I would always be together and be end game. Sadly I was mistaken its been a week and I haven't even built up the courage to speak to him since the art class when I heard him agree to go out with that guy.

Well enough moping around I thought to myself, I got up and skateboarded to school in my pajamas because I was to lazy to change, when I got there I saw Jude sitting by himself reading in front of my locker.

Jude's Pov:

I woke up this morning feeling happier than ever that I was dating Kyle. I started getting ready, while I was looking through my shirts in my drawer I saw a picture of me and Connor from our camping trip in seventh grade, I started to think about how me and him rarely talk anymore even though now we go to the same school, man I miss him, why wont he talk to me, gosh.

After I got ready I walked to school and decided to wait at Connors locker so I could hangout and talk to him like we used to before everything, when we were just friends. After a while of basically just standing there and waiting I got bored so I sat down on the floor and started reading.

General Pov:

Connor stood there for a while just staring a Jude as if he were hallucinating, after a while of just standing there Jude saw Connor staring at him and stared back smiling. Connor walked over and sat next to Jude, "Hey whatcha doing" Connor asked looking at Jude. " Just reading while waiting for you" Jude replied looking down at his book again. " why are you waiting for me ya need something?" Connor asked. " I was just thinking about you this morning so I thought that we could hang out today ya know like friends" Jude said still looking down at his book while smiling. " yea ok I 'd like that" Connor said grinning from ear to ear.Connor thought to himself how happy he was that he was finally speaking with Jude again and was gonna hangout with him after school.

Connor got up and held a hand out to Jude " Come on lets go get something to eat we have-" Connor checked his phone" forty-five minutes till school starts". Jude took Connors hand and Connor helped him up and Connor started walking out of the building with Jude at his side " So where are we going?" Jude asked looking at Connor. " Were gonna go to get breakfast Come on" Connor said speeding up his pace and grabbing Jude's hand. Jude sped up there pace and they got breakfast in no time.

Connor and Jude sat down at a booth across from eachother and let go of eachothers hands. Connor got Pancakes with eggs and bacon and Jude got french toast with a side of sausage. Jude looked up at Connor a few times while he was eating his pancakes he had syrup on the edge of his lip. Connor looked up to see Jude staring at him. " what?" Connor said smiling. " you have syrup on the edge of your lip" Jude said while giggling. Connor licked the edge of his lip " Did I get it?" He asked. " Here" Jude said wiping Connors lip with his thumb, Jude just kept his hand there and looked into Connor's eyes. STOP! STOP!, Jude thought to himself you have a boyfriend he thought. He took his hand off Connors cheek instantly, then thought of how soft it was. Connor thought he was finally starting to get over Jude but Now he knows he wasn't, he now knows this friend thing isn't going to work. " Ermm.. we should get back" Connor said to Jude. Jude nodded and they payed the chack and went back to school.