9.Questions

Jude's Pov:
After I'm snapped out of shock by the bell I take my seat Bemos doesn't come back for the rest of the period. All I can think about is what she said about Connor and his dad, speaking of which I've never even met Connor's dad. If there is one person who can answer all of my questions it Connor.

Class lets out and I make my way down to the art class to talk to Connor before class. I see him walking down the hall with one of his soccer team mates, he see me and gives me a confused but pleasant smile.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Connor says while walking up to me.
" We need to talk." I say trying to sound as calm as I could. " What about?" Connor says while still looking confused.

I lead him out side so we could have some privacy and sit on the bench. " Is it true?" I ask Connor trying to sound intimidating. Connor grabs my hands " Is what true?" He says while tubing circle on my skin. I pull my hand away and stand up. "Is it true you outed Bemo to the entire school then bullied her and have a homophobic jerk for a dad!" Connor stood up and walked up to me. " where did you hear this." He said trying to sound calm. " It doesn't matter where I heard it from is it true!" I yelled Connor walked over and tried to Comfort me. "Is it true!" I yelled again. "Yes" Connor said sounding remorseful.

I stood up and walked away starting to cry. "Jude!" I heard him yell while I was walking away I didn't dare look back from fear of seeing his face then convincing my self to forgive him.

I wasn't sure what to do whether or not to forgive him I debated it for the rest of the day. I sat out of gym so I could avoid him because I couldn't look at him without deciding yet.

Connor's Pov:

I wait for Jude at his locker after my failed atempt to talk to him during gym class. I see him walking over doing something on his phone then when he see's me infront of his locker. He continues to walk towards me then when he gets to me he opens his locker to get his stuff without a word. " Hey I know I screwed up not telling you about what I did and I know it was wrong I'm sorry." I say trying to get jude to look at me. Jude closes his locker and looks at me. " I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." I stand there knowing who he meant but not sure how to apologise to her. "So were cool." I say looking down. Jude pulls up my chin so I'm looking at him. " Yea, just one thing I wanna meet your dad." I nod understanding why. "So do you know where Bemo is?" I ask knowing that I have to make an apology to her which is way over due. " No, I havent seen her all day since first period, maybe you'll see her tommorow." Jude says while we make our way outside. " Oh, so my Lena said that if you wanted to come over for dinner you can come." Jude said. I nod smiling " Yea , I'd love to if your'e ok with it." I say. Jude nods and we walk to his house together holding hands.

Hey guys thanks for the support sorry this chapter was short. Please read the next chapter I'll be uploading as soon as possible it is going to be featuring the dinner between the Fosters and Connor! Ok thanks.