16.Boyfriend?

Jude's Pov:

After Connor's apology I wasn't really sure what to say so I replied with ok, the bell rang and I was off to my next class. Turns out this year I have every single class with Connor, I didn't realize this until I saw him in my Art Class next period. He looks up from the table when I walk in and smiles, I smile back. I go over to an art stool and sit next to one of the guys on my soccer team his name is Kyle we became friends in eighth grade, after Connor moved and I joined the soccer team. Kyle is British and has green eyes light brown hair and is somewhat muscular.

"Hey Kyle whats up?" I say whille putting my bag down."The sky" he replies jokingly. I shoot him a glare, he starts cracking up. Class begins and Ms.Lowvak starts us off with painting. "Hey Jude can you help me I can't get the shading right on this part of the sunset?" Kyle asks me while I'm painting. I say yeah and guide his hand with mine and show him how to do it, after I show him he looks up at me our hands still touching, " Hey Jude....." He says smiling at me. " Yeah" I reply. "Do you wanna go out with me" He asks while looking at me. "Where are we going?" I ask completely oblivious to the fact that he was asking me out. "No, Jude I mean do you want to go out with me." He says while gesturing quotation marks. "Oh! you mean go out.... umm yeah sure" I say smiling at him after thinking it over.

Connor"s Pov:

Jude walked into class and I smiled at him hopeing that he would sit next to me because I literally knew no one and I wanted to kinda ask him out, sadly though he didnt sit next to me he sat next to a boy who I think he called Kyle. The one good thing was that at least I knew the teacher so that was good. I started painting after she told us what to do. I couldn't help but glance every now and then at Jude, this time though when I glanced at him he was holding this guys hand that he was sitting next to while helping him paint. What was worse about it all was that I thought that I heard him ask Jude out! I can't blame him for asking Jude out and beating me to it but gosh wow!

General Pov:

Just like Jude had assumed he had the exact smae classes as Connor. Jude was over the moon happy that Kyle had asked him out. After that neither Connor nor Jude could focus, Jude was so happy. While Connor was filling with jealousy. The rest of the day droned on and when both boys went to sleep one was filled with satisfaction, the other anger, but both fell asleep surprisngly easily.

Authors Note: hey guys please tell me what ya think😜