12. Adam's reactions

Adams Pov:

I walked in and saw my son making out with that fagot then I heard him say 'I love you'. I immediatly yelled at him as if on instant reaction.

"Connor, get the fuck over hear, if I see you and that fagot touching again so help me i will make you regret it get in the god damn car and you!" I pointed at Jude." Stay the hell away from my son dont even try to corrupt him further!"

I stormed out of the back yard agrier then i should've been. I got into the car. Connor was sitting in back looking down avoiding my eye contact.

"You better be happy, because thats the last time your gonna see that fag because I got a job out of town and were moving.

Connor's Pov:

"NO we cant be moving NO NO NO I refuse to belive it." I said to my father. " Well you better believe it because were moving whether you like it or not."

Once we got home I ran to my room and slammed the door. I looked around my room and thoght about all the good times i've had in this place and how it all turned to crap because of my fathers stupid homophobia. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Texts between Jude and Connor

J- hey are you alright.

C- Im moving...

J- wait what why!?!?

C- because of my stupid dads homophobia and because he got a job out of town.

J- ohh so what does this mean for us?

C- I dont know.

Just then my dad stormed in "give me your phone i dont want you talking to that fagot!" I reluctantly handed it over without a word. " Start packing!" He yelled on his way out . I lyed on my bed crying.

Adams Pov:

what the hell this damn phone wont stop buzzing! ( takes the phone and respondes to texts.)

J- are we breaking up?

C- yes we are you fagot dont text me again I never liked you!

J- wait is this because of your dad?

C- NO its because youre a fucking dirty little fag that should die!

After that the phone stopped buzzing and Adam counted it as a success.

Jude's Pov:

NO I cant belive this! This cant be Connor after a while I started crying myself to sleep.