21. Declaration

Connor's Pov:

Jude and I were on our way to my house to go see my mom for dinner frankly as for the rules that Jude and I set in place I was going to try for him but, most likely not without a few slip ups. " Hey this is the my place" I said pointing to my house. Jude nodded, we made our way to the porch, I unlocked the door and Jude went in first. "Hey Mom Jude and I are home"I said yelling towards the kitchen. "Ok Con dinner I'll be ready soon" I heard her say. "Ok" I replied. I then lead Jude up to the living to watch a movie.

"Hey do you wanna watch a movie while we wait?" I said looking through the movie collection that we owned. "Yeah that'd be great" Jude said smiling. I looked through my movie and chose two of my favorite movies I show them to Jude, "Cody Banks or Garfield?" I ask. "I don't know I haven't watched either" Jude said trying to avoid eye contact. "Well in that case I guess we have to watch both we'll start with Cody banks" I said smiling while putting in the Dvd and sitting next to Jude.

We start watching the movie and Jude seems to like it judging by his facial reactions. Once the movie was finished I put in Garfield and we start watching. Half way through the movie I feel solme weight on my shoulder and hear light snores. I turn to see Jude asleep on my shoulder. I grabb the remote and turn off the tv and adjust Jude so that his head is on my chest and my head is on the armrest I close my eyes and start to drift off for a nap.

I wake up a while later to the smell of steak and potatos and Jude who was still asleep. "Jude" I said softly trying to wake him up but he didnt wake up. "Well since your still asleep I need to get some thing off of my chest" I said softly. "I'm gonna try this rule thing for you but that wont change how I feel about you. It wont change that I like the way you put so much syrup on your pancakes that it could cause diabeties. It wont change that I love the way that you're so forgiving. It wont change the way I love that your so kind hearted. It wont change that I Connor Stevens am hopelessly and utterly in love with you" I said softly I then kissed Jude's temples.

Jude's Pov

I woke up to the smell of Connor and his voice also the recognition that we just broke a rule we are cuddling I guess. I started to listen to Connor while he was talking to himself or so it seemed " It wont change the way I love that your so kind hearted. It wont change that I Connor Stevens am hopelessly and utterly in love with you" I heard him say, he then kissed my temple. Crap this cant happen again I thought to myself this can't happen again not a second time. I can't let myself go throught this a second time. wait maybe he thought I was sleeping ok I thought to myself just wake up and act as if you heard nothing good good do it.

General Pov:

Jude stirred awake and Connor looked down at him smiling. "Hey sleepy head have a nice nap?" He said. "Yeah sorry for falling asleep on you during the movie" Jude said blushing. "It's ok I was pretty tired too" Connor said through a yawn. Just then Ms.Stevens walked in and said"Boys Dinners ready". Both Jude and Connor got up and made there way to the dinning room. Connor not knowing that Jude had heard him and Jude not knowig that Connor was willing to try out the rules for him.