51. lunchtime talk

Jude rushed to school after he finished his shower, which took way longer then expected and he got there just before the first bell rung. He made it to class with a minute to spare. As the day went on he found himself looking for one person in particular but came to no avail. When it was time for lunch Jude found the one person he was looking for all day near the beach, he sat on the rocks and was smoking. Jude approached the other slightly disgusted, "what are you doing here" the other said once he saw Jude.

"Well I was looking for you but now I think I need to go and disinfect my eyes" Jude said looking at Connor.

"Touche, now seriously did you come here for something or just to waste my time" Connor said taking another drag.

"From the of it, it looks like you have a lot of time on your hands". Jude says spitefully.

"hmph" Connor grunts, "And whats it to you".

"I wanna talk about what happened last night".

"There's nothing to talk about Adams-Foster whats done is done we fucked no big deal". Connor said stubbing out his smoke.

"Well fuck you too Stevens" Jude said angrily.

"You did, don't you remember" Connor said with a smirk.

"No I don't remember that's why the fuck I'm here you jerk but obviously your not gonna be any help! so fuck you and all your bullshit because I'm done trying to remember the good Connor that I used to once know, cause whatever happened to you I don't like it". Jude yelled.

Jude then trudged back to the building mentally cursing at Connor. Connor was dumbfounded by Jude's statement and felt slightly guilty by it but ignored it hoping that it would pass.

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed the story this is the last chapter.

Sike! there's more because whats a world without Jonnor well in case yall didn't know I have a one shot posted for jonnor well of corse you guys know you guys read it and if you havent go and get on that cause I'm thinking about turning it into a chapter book like this one comment if you guys think that would be cool ok thanks bye.