2.Walk to school

General Pov:

Jude woke up ate breakfast and walked to school by himself .

Jude's pov:

I wonder what today will be like I wonder if I'll actually make a friend today or if I'll actually get to sit at table not a bathroom stall. "Hey!" What who said that oh crap am I being followed I turn around to find sandy brown hair and hazel eyes picking up a skateboard and looking at me. It was Connor.

General Pov:

"hi" Jude said smiling. "what's. Nice boy like you doing out so early" He asked. "walking to school" Jude responded. "cool me to I'll walk with you" Connor said wanting to get to know Jude. "ok" Jude responded not wanting to turn Connor down. "do you ride?" Connor says pointing to his skate board."no never had the chance to learn" Jude says grimly. "well today's you're lucky day I'm teaching you" Connor said cheerfully. "you don't have too. "I want to" Connor said seriously. "ok" Jude said.

Connor put the skate board on the ground and helped Jude on and put his hands on Jude's hips to position them and help him with his footing. He held Jude's hand while guiding him down the side walk. Jude hit a crack and fell in the grass on top of Connor. Connor and Jude got off each other and started laughing.

"are you ok?" Connor asked. "Yeah are you?" Jude asked still laughing. "I'm great" Connor said slightly laughing with Jude. "we should get going were gonna be late" Jude said. "Let just watch the clouds for a while" Connor said not wanting the moment to end. "fine but only a few minutes" Jude said. "look a bunny" Jude said pointing at a cloud. "nah that's a dragon" Jude said disagreeing. "what ever you say" Connor says sarcastically. "yup" Jude replied. "Hey umm... what was it like?" Connor said sitting up. "what was what like" Jude said confused while sitting up. "you're life... In the system" Connor said. "it was..." Jude was interrupted by Connor. "never mind you don't have to tell me I mean we just met" Connor said. "no it's fine. It was just hard being moved around so much feeling like no one cared or noticed you like you're just disposable" Jude said breaking down and crying. Connor leaned over and hugs Jude while running his hand through Jude's hair. "you're not disposable even though I just met you I know you're the most kind person I've ever known you'll never talk bad about anyone even if they deserve it" Connor said still holding Jude. "there's no point" Jude said hugging Connor then pulling away. "Ummm...yeah I guess, so what did you're foster moms say about me coming over for the science project?" Connor asked trying to change the subject. "They said you could come over this weekend" Jude said. "Cool we better get going or were going to be late" Connor said.

Jude and Connor got up and ran to school so they wouldn't be late.