53. Epilogue

Once they reached the restaurant Jude and Connor made they're way to a booth in the back and ordered 2 bacon cheeseburgers, coke for Jude and a sprite for Connor. As the time went on something clicked and it was as if everything was back to normal and nothing had ever changed between them, conversation flowed easy between the two as if time spent apart hadn't changed a thing, both felt bits of themselves that were lost slowly rebuild.

It had been about a week since Jude and Connor began talking again once more, and it couldn't be better for the two, Jude was able to vent about life and so was Connor, Connor found himself smoking and drinking less and he felt great not only because now he was able to kick his habits in the butt, but because now he had his best friend back.

Nearly a month later was when Mr.Stevens found out and to say the least it was a mess he nearly chewed Connor's head off and drank himself to death saying things like "I didn't raise no fag so I wont let my son hang with them" and so on. Eventually though he was reported to the authorities for child abuse along with many other crimes that he committed and was sentenced to 20 years in prison, needless to say Connor was over the moon. Though as much as he was happy to be rid of his father he still had another year of high school to go and no where to stay. With that in mind he filed for emancipation, yet was denied and sent into the foster care for about a week he was in a group home before he landed himself in the Adams-Fosters house.

It was a year later and Jude and Connor were both starting senior year and were so excited they could shit rainbows. As the year progressed old feeling arose and both Jude and Connor fell in to old habits of trying to make the other see that they had feelings for one another.

Graduation came in a blur Jude and Connor were both still too clueless to see the love in each others eyes and with college starting they couldn't help but feel hopeless seeing as nothing had changed between the two friends.

It was the middle freshman year in college and Jude was attending upenn while Connor was attending urbana champaign. Jude was coming back from the library heading to his dorm when he found the door slightly ajar he mentally cursed out his roommate Daniel for not closing the door and walked inside to find something he wasn't expecting it was Connor. Jude ran up to Connor engulfing him in a hug saying how much he missed him and how much he wanted to see him. After being reunited they spent the next few days catching up with one another. It was the last day before Connor had to head back and they were dining at a pizzeria when Connor asked the question "so do you fancy anyone at school" to which Jude replied with a "no" after thorough questioning Connor found the one person that Jude did like, himself and just like that they went from being best friends to boyfriends.

authors note: OK guys hope you enjoyed the epilogue and if you enjoyed this book please check out my new book called college bound which is also a jonnor fanfic, it's set in college where during one drunk night Jude finds Connor out in the hallway and then his world is turned upside down and he goes from a nobody to a somebody with the help of none other than Connor Stevens. Ok thats it hope you check it out I would appreciate it but until then thanks byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!