7.The Kiss aftermath

Conner's pov:

Jude pushed me away and we pulled apart from the kiss I look down out of fear of the look on Jude's face and I hoped it wasn't the same as my fathers. Why did I just do that I probably just screwed up every thing and any thing that Jude and I ever had together. "Connor" I look up at Jude to see that he looks slightly distraught. " Jude Im so sorry its just I like you... you know what never mind" I get up and start walking towards the door then Jude grabs my hand pulls it and I end up falling on his lap "Its ok Connor I like you too its just that I don't want to end up having to leave you when the foster system moves me its just easier if were..." I cut him off with a kiss. " I don't care lets make the most of it while you're here." I say looking Jude in the eyes he smiles, then he kisses me.

Judes Pov:

Oh My God Im kissing Connor my best friend I wonder what this mean for us I pull out of the kiss."What does this mean for us" I say looking at Connor." It means I like you and you like me... I guess boyfriends but I know you don't like labels soo..." I cut him off."Boyfriends is a great label."Connor helps me up, Lena give Connor and I a ride home we held hands in the back seat the entire time until we arrived at Connors house he gave me a peck on the cheek and left. It was just me and Lena on the ride to the house.

Lena's pov:

Did I just see that did Connor just kiss Judes cheek Im pretty sure they were holding hands are they a couple? " So... are you and Connor a couple?" I said trying to sound nonchalant " I guess" said Jude. we got to they house and I couldnt wait to tell steff. I got home and Jude went upstairs and steff was in the kitchen and the other kids were in their rooms except Callie who was working. I walked into the kitchen and told steff only to find that mariana herd and told jesus who told brandon. By the time it was dinner everyone in the house knew Jude and Connor were dating except Callie.

Judes Pov:

"Dinners ready!" I hear Lena shout I walk down stair and everyone is already sitting down Callie just got home. I sit down and start serving my self to find every one except callie who's minding her own business, staring at me. " So you and Connor are fucking." Jesus says and I turn bright red. " Jesus language." Stef says. " what?" Callie says dropping her fork. I look at her to see a surprised face. "No we aren't having sex were just dating I guess." I say trying to sound not awkward but failing I look at Callie to see a disproving face. " NO! " she says everyone looks at her in shock she storms out and goes up stairs and slams her door. Stef goes upstairs to go talk to Callie while the twins and Brandon clean up and lena goes up stair to also talk to Callie I go to my room and slam the door and start crying.

Callies Pov:

No Jude can't be gay, yes there's been signs but this family inst permanent and if he gets comfortable then we move he could be hurt so much. i hear knocks on the door and Stef and lena come in. " Honey you need to apologize to Jude what you did wasn't right." I look at " Its no that I'm not happy for him Connors great its just..." I pause trying to figure out my words." You don't want him to get hurt." Stef says I nod. Lena sit on my bed " Honey everybody get hurt it getting back up that's the hard part and if Jude doesn't have you to help him through this and support his decisions then you could loose him which would be worse." I try to understand." Its just that were still in the system and if we don't work out here and we get moved and hes to comfortable he could get hurt." Both stef and Lena smile. " We weren't planning on telling you this way but we talked it over with your siblings and we all agreed that if both you and Jude agree we would like to adopt you." Stef says I feel a slight Leif that Jude will be safe but don't know how to fix the mess I've made I knock on Jude's door.......