41. Bemo finds out

Jude woke up to the sound of his phone and grabbed it to see various text messages from Bemo. Jude called Bemo, she picked up on the third ring, "Hey Jude meet me at the pizza place on fifth I got to go bye" and with that she hung up. Jude sat in his bed rethinking what he was just told and decided that he'd better meet her at fifth and see what must have gotten her all riled up. Jude met her at fifth and saw Bemo sitting eating a pizza when he walked in. "Hey" Jude said when he walked inside. Bemo looked up and gave him a smile in response. Jude sat down in front of her and waited for her to speak. "Somethings different" she said inquisitively. Jude looked at her and thought to himself what might have changed but drew a blank the only thing different was that now he was dating Connor and replied with," Nah nothings changed". Bemo starred at him for a moment before smiling, "Your hiding something". Jude blushed and Bemo then knew it was true and started listing off things that Jude would be hiding then stopped at dating someone when Jude smiled. Bemo then gasped at the realization that it might be Connor, "Your dating Connor". Jude then blushed furiously and said, "NO" several times. Jude ended up smiling though and Bemo knew it was a lie and gave Jude a death glare, "OK fine yes were dating OK".

A/N: Hey guys check out my new one shot it is a college AU of Jonnor hope you guys like it.