5.presentation day

Jude pov:

Today's the day that me and connor have to present our science project we did a solar system diarama its really cool it spins around and everything. When I get to school go to my locker I get a pat on my shoulder and I turn around to see bemo. "Hey assbutt lets go do something" she said, no doubt that "assbutt" was a supernatural reference I thought."ok what do ya wanna do?" I reply trying to at least make an effort to make a friend because I might as well make the best out of my time at achor beach. "let's  go im taking you out" she replied. she leads me down the corridor and we turn the corner and go to the beach. "let's build a sand castle" Bemo said goofily."ok" we ened up building an amazing sand castle if I do say so my self. We also end up late for Math class turns out bemos in all my classes. we sit next to eachother in math. Connors no where to be found. With the tutoring Lenas getting me im actually starting to under stand math class. About half way through the class I  turn to look at Bemo to see if she understood the answer on the board to see her drawing some awesome doodles of different characters. suprisingly she also had pages full of notes. She had the answer and explained it to me. Then Connor ran into class with a late slip and took his seat. I mouthed to him "what happened" he mouthed back "woke up late". I turned around to look back at the board class was let out soon after.

Connors pov:

Dammit im late again. I was busy wrapping my present. I ran into math class to see jude talking to some girl he smiled at me then I gave my slip to the teacher and took my seat class dragged on for the rest of the class I took the homework and made my way to my nest class. I got to art early and sat in my seat and started up on my landscapes painting. art ended and I made my way to lunch. I scanned the room to look for jude I found him sitting on the beach by a tree."hey" I said taking a seat next to him." hi" jude replied sounding a little drained."whats on youre mind you seem... distraught." He turned to face me " I dont know I guess im just sad because im realizing I'll probally have to leave soon and im gonna miss this place... im gonna miss you." I pull him into a hug and just hold him for a while. lunch ends and we make our way to science.were the first to present we start presenting when I  finish speaking there was a bunch laughing and names when jude started speaking he looked really nervous then he bolted out of the room."Mr.Sun can I go check on him." I ask he nodded in response. I look all around for him and end up dinding him on the beach by a sand castle near the water. he was hyperventilating I sat in front of him and tried to get him to calm down and look at me."jude please look at me please calm down look at me.Please." He looked at me his eyes were tear stained."leave me alone go." he said, I was a bit shocked i looked back at him "no im not leaving im staying here with you because your my friend and im staying." Lena came outside after a few minutes she said that we were cleared for the rest of our classes and we could go home. me and jude were getting ready to go when I remembered my present. "hey I was planning on giving you this after our presentation but yeah so here" I handed jude the gift he opened it, it was a skateboard with the clouds and the grass and jude name which I grafitied on my self. Jude opened it and was surprised and gave me a hug and we both skate boarded back to his house.