11. Soccer training

Connor's Pov

I was wearing some pajamas pant I borrowed from Jesus and no shirt as I stirred awake, Jude snuggled deeper into me. I layed there and thought about how lucky I was to be dating Jude, I started to feel jude waking up so I kissed him awake, at first he was caught off guard then he realised who was kissing him and he licked my lips for entrance then we started making out.

After our morning makeout session I put on a shirt and Jude and I make our way down stairs for breakfast we both eat cereal. "Hey so what do you wanna do today" I ask while putting our finished bowls of cereal in the sink. " I don't know maybe you could help me train for soccer tryouts" Jude says trying to sound nonchalant. I immediately look up from the sink " really?' I ask hopefully. "Yea, I've never played a sport before maybe it'll be fun" Jude says. I smile and walk over and give him a hug and say " it'll be great"

Me and Jude run to the back yard after putting on clothes and shoes. I teach him how to dribble and pass and all that stuff it's pretty fun Its a plus that he's super cute while dribbling the ball.

Jude's Pov:

Connor and I are practicing stealing the ball from one another of course he's way better at it than I am. I try to steal the ball from Connor and end up falling on top of him. We giggle for a while while I lye on his chest he's so warm and comfy. We end up looking at the clouds. " hey do you remember the last time we did this?" Connor asked. I remembered it was when me and Connor were just friends and he was trying to teach me how to skateboard. " Yeah" I replied looking up at Connor. " I remember really wanting you to stay so we could watch the clouds together I had a massive crush on you" Connor said blushing a little. " well now you have me" I say then kiss him. We pull away after a while " I love you" Connor says. I say " uhh-" I was cut off by " Connor!" I look up to see Connors dad and he's looks pissed....