47. Stars

The day was like any other for Jude except this was the day that he lost Connor he came home and went straight to his room and cried for a long time until it all became a blur and he fell asleep. Jude woke up around one in the morning and went to the kitchen to get some water, after he finished his water he decided to go outback. he sat down on the back porch and looked at the stars for a while and he thought about life and his situation and then he spoke to himself, " Hey bro well I hope your well where ever you are" Jude said looking up at the stars tearing up, "I don't know what to do anymore Jesus, everything has been so different since you left everything has changed, moms are sad every time they pass by our room even though they try to hide it I can still tell, Connor and I dated and then we broke up and I don't know why, he just became very distant and I just don't know what to do... I don't know what to do. I miss you so much I miss you snarky comments. I miss your dumb dating advice. I miss you. I wish you were here... I wish you were here" Jude said crying.

Jude cried for what seemed like forever the he heard the screen door open and saw Lena walk out, "Hey bud you ok?" she asked sitting next to Jude.

Jude wiped his tears " Yeah I'm fine did I wake you" Jude asked trying to change the subject.

Lena looked up at the stars then Jude " you left the lights on in the kitchen. Are you sure your alright?" Lena asked concerned.

"Yeah" Jude said sniffling.

Lena wrapped Jude in a hug, " OK lets get to bed" she said walking inside with Jude in tow.

***

It was One in the morning and Connor was hunched over sweeping up glass from a beer bottle that his dad knocked over when he was going to bed. He was throwing the glass in the garbage when he remembered when it all went wrong.

*flashback*

Connor was walking back from the beach when he got home and saw a car in his drive way that he didn't recognize. He walked up and opened the door and went to the kitchen where he guessed his mom would be, "Hey mom who's ca-" Connor was caught off guard by the man that was sitting at the table. " What is he doing here" Connor asked his mom who was pouring hot water into two mugs.

"He's here to speak to you" she said handing the mug to the man at the table.

"Hey Connor" Adam said with a gruff voice.

"Adam" Connor responded with a snappy tone.

"That father to you young man don't sass me" Adam said standing up while raising his voice.

"You lost that right a long time ago" Connor said raising his voice back at Adam. Adam grunted and rolled his eyes in response while sitting back down. " Is there something you need" Connor asked already annoyed with his father's presence.

"yes I would like to have a relationship with my son" Adam said.

"Well that not gonna happen so you can leave" Connor said mad.

" 'F raid I cant see I'm staying here judge's order's see I had a few one night and ended up driving and got caught and was ordered to live with my nearest family member for my own safety and other's, see" Adam said showing Connor the court order.

***

Connor woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon and quickly scurried downstairs knowing Adam would wake soon. He walked past the living room and found many suitcases and then walked into the kitchen with a very confused look, "Hey Mom...Why are there suitcases in the living room" Connor asked his mother.

Connor's mother gave Connor a remorseful look and told him to sit down at the table,"Honey I've been transferred".

Connor gave his mother a shocked look, "What?".

Connor's mother took Connors hands, " I'm being transferred".

Connor thought it over for moment then said,"where?".

Connor's Mom gave him a pleading look, "Japan".

Connor was silent thinking over what he should say next, "what's happening with me".

Connor's mom tried to speak in lighter tone at her next sentence," Well you will stay here... with your father".

Connor's jaw dropped and head started spinning at his mother's sentence, "No he's going to get drunk or something then he's gonna hurt me and he's gonna make me brake up with Jude and then make me transfer schools. No".

Connor's mother put her hand on Connor's shoulder," honey it'll be alright your father's parol officer will be dropping by every now and then to check up on things, and you can call me whenever and I'll be sending money home for you ok, you'll be alright".

Connor gave his mother a hug and they both said I love you and then she left the next day.

*End of flashback*

And just like that Connor's life went down hill with his father taking the money that was sent to him and using it for alcohol, to his father's parol officer never coming by, and his mother being halfway around the world, with no one stopping Adam from getting drunk and beating Connor, parts of Connor slowly slipped away, until it all lead to where he was now, cleaning glass off the floor at one a.m.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you guys like the chapter there will be more chapters soon. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!