50. Waking up

Jude opened his eyes to be met with light hazel ones, he looked at the rest of the person's features from his sandy blond hair to his tanned skin tone, it was Connor.

"Jude?" Connor said astonished, falling out of the bed onto the floor taking the sheets with him.

"what...why... where am I?" Jude said bewildered and shocked as to why he was naked in a bed with his ex.

"Um your in someones bed from the party yesterday" Connor mumbled looking for his clothes using the sheets to cover himself.

"Why am in the bed naked with you?" Jude said sounding offensive.

"Guess" Connor said pulling on his under wear.

"Shit... did we you know?" Jude said exasperated rubbing his face.

"Most likely I cant remember shit though" Connor said finding his pants and pulling them on.

"Neither can I" Jude sighed.

"ok I have to go" Connor said grabbing the rest of his clothes and running out of the rooms stepping on something slimy on his way out.

"wait!" Jude called out to Connor but Connor ignored him and sprinted out the door. He checked his phone and found 19 missed calls and 4 voicemail's. Connor checked the voicemail's they were all from his dad he sounded beyond livid and drunker than hell. Connor ran to his house and climbed through his window to avoid seeing Adam. Once he was in his room he grabbed his school stuff but was too late because before he knew it Adam was in his room yelling at him. Connor looked at him for a second then sprinted to the window and climbed out before his father laid a hand on him, and ran to school.

Jude sat in the bed very confused, his head pounding with questions. After minutes of sitting on the bed Jude got up and looked for his clothes, once he was fully dressed he went home and was greeted with to relieved faces.

Lena and Stef ran up to Jude engulfing him in hugs, "Jude honey where were you and god why do you stink?" Stef said pinching her nose and waving her hand in front of it.

"I went to a party and fell asleep there sorry" Jude said in a monotone voice.

"Well were glad your safe go take a shower and head to school bud" Lena said to jude as he walked up the stairs.

"Okay see yah at school" Jude said.

Jude took a shower for a good 30 minutes trying to sort out what had happened with in the last 24 hours. Eventually Jude was ready and headed off to school to see if Bemo could offer any insight into what happened last night.

A/N:Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while hope you like the new chapter thanks bye.