HIS MANAGER || KTH || FF || B...

By Fictionxcreator

"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" "what??" "i'm your manager not your wife that you're ordering me to do your personal... More

CHAPTER:1
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER:3
CHAPTER:4
CHAPTER:5
WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER:6
CHAPTER:7
CHAPTER:8
CHAPTER:9
CHAPTER:10
CHAPTER:11
CHAPTER:12
CHAPTER:13
CHAPTER:14
CHAPTER:15
CHAPTER:16
CHAPTER:17
CHAPTER:18
CHAPTER:19
CHAPTER:20
CHAPTER:21
CHAPTER:23
CHAPTER:24
CHAPTER:25
CHAPTER:26
CHAPTER:27
CHAPTER:28
CHAPTER:29
CHAPTER:30
CHAPTER:31
CHAPTER:32
CHAPTER:33
WRITER'S NOTE (Announcement)
CHAPTER:34 (season-2)
CHAPTER:35
CHAPTER: 36
CHAPTER: 37
CHAPTER:38
CHAPTER:39
CHAPTER:40
CHAPTER: 41
CHAPTER:42
CHAPTER:43
CHAPTER:44
CHAPTER:45
CHAPTER:46
CHAPTER:47
CHAPTER:48
CHAPTER:49
CHAPTER:50
CHAPTER:51
CHAPTER:52
CHAPTER:53
CHAPTER:54
CHAPTER:55
CHAPTER:56
CHAPTER:57
CHAPTER:58
CHAPTER:59
CHAPTER:60
CHAPTER:61
CHAPTER:62
CHAPTER:63
CHAPTER:64
CHAPTER:65
It's D-DAY!!!!
CHAPTER:66
CHAPTER:67
CHAPTER:68
CHAPTER:69
CHAPTER:70
SEASON:3 (Prologue)
UPDATE
Announcement
CHAPTER:71
CHAPTER:72
CHAPTER:73
CHAPTER:74
CHAPTER:75
CHAPTER:76
CHAPTER:77
CHAPTER:78
CHAPTER:79
CHAPTER:80
CHAPTER:81
CHAPTER:82
CHAPTER:83
CHAPTER:84
CHAPTER:85
CHAPTER:86
CHAPTER:87
CHAPTER:88
CHAPTER:89
CHAPTER:90
CHAPTER:91
CHAPTER:92
CHAPTER:93
CHAPTER:94
CHAPTER:95
CHAPTER:96
CHAPTER:97
CHAPTER:98
CHAPTER:99 (PART-1)
CHAPTER:99 (PART-2)
CHAPTER:100
EPILOGUE
Sneak peek-1
Sneak peek-2

CHAPTER:22

1.8K 67 5
By Fictionxcreator

"WHAT?!"

Aera Screamed After Hearing V's Remarks.

"YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?!"

"Yes, You Heard Me Right," V Smirked As He Turned Around To Walk To His Room.

"WAIT- DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO DO THE ENTIRE HOUSE CHORUS?"

V Came To A Halt And Turned His Face Towards Aera,

"Do You Have Hearing Problems Now?"

"WHAT? AND WHAT IF I DON'T WISH TO?" - Aera Yelled Once Again, Agitated.

But It Only Made Him Angrier And Colder, As Seen By The Look In His Eyes.

He Turned His Entire Body To Face Aera And Went Towards Her, Gripping Her Upper Arms Hard As He Got Closer To Her Face.

Their Faces Were Only An Inch Apart, And His Unexpected Action Made Aera Even More Terrified Than She Already Was, As Evidenced By The Look In Her Eyes.

Seeing Her Dread In His Eyes, V Smirked Evilly And Said Against Her Face,

"What Did You Just Say?"

He Questioned In An Awful Tone, Plainly Daring Her To Say Those Words Again And God Alone Knows What He Would Do To Her.

'Did He Not Hear My Yelling? Is This A Forewarning To Adjust My Words?'

Aera Looked Him In The Eyes And Stutteringly Said The Words In An Almost Barely Audible Voice.

"I-I Said W-What If I D-Don't W-Want To?"

Seeing Her Bravery In Front Of The Beast, V's Eyes Flashed With A Surprised Sensation For A Split Second Before He Covered It Up With His Cold Glare.

He Only Stared At Her, Making Her Fearful Of Him Even More, But She Didn't Look Away From His Frigid Stare, Even Though She Was Terrified.

"Then Take Your Belongings And Leave."

Aera Was Perplexed By His Statements, Wondering What He Was Implying...

"Pack Your Belongings And Leave Immediately Now."

V Uttered Once More While Staring At Her, Pulling His Hands Back From Her Upper Arms And Backing Away.

"Y-You Want Me To Leave The Penthouse?"

"Not Just The Penthouse, But The Company As Well,"

V Said, Placing His Both Arms On His Chest, With An Evil Sneer,

Aera Scowled Her Brows At Him And Furiously Shouted, "You Are Aware That I Have A Contract right! I Won't Be Able To Leave For Two Years!"

"I Didn't Expect You To Be This Dumb Lady Bug," V Smirked Even More.

"What Exactly Do You Mean?" Aera Yelled At Him.

"Oh, It Appears That Someone Did Not Read The Entire Contract Before Signing."

V Replied Mockingly, Yet His Words Caused Her Eyes Open In Surprise,

'What? How Does He Know I Didn't Read The Full Thing? Was It My Mistake?'

His Attention Was Drawn To Her Stunned Expression, Which Provided Him With Another Opportunity To Humiliate Her.

"What A Professional, Lady Bug, Didn't Even Read The Agreements Before Signing Up."

He Took A Few Steps Towards Her And Knelt Down To Her Face Level, Where She Was Staring At Him With Shocked Eyes.

"Your Contract Stated That YOU Can Not Leave The Company, But It Did Not State THE COMPANY CAN NOT FIRE YOU WITHIN TWO YEARS."

V Said, Emphasizing His Words,

Aera's Eyes Widened Even Further, And A Cold Sweat Appeared On The Corner Of Her Brow,

"And Yes, A Little More To Add, 'if PARTY A is impacted by PARTY B....the agency can fire PARTY B WITH THE APPROVAL OF PARTY A"

Aera Froze At Her Spot, Hearing Every Single Word Of V, Unable To Think Of Anything Else.

He Clapped His Hands Twice To Catch Her Attention.

"Party A......"
He Pointed With His Index Finger On His Side,

After He Moved His Index Finger Towards Her

"Party B..."

Aera Lurched To Her Feet, Her Gaze Shifting From Right To Left And Then Up And Down The Floor.

She Was Stunned, And She Felt So Stupid After Realizing Her Biggest Mistake Had Been Not Thoroughly Reading The Contract.

*if PARTY A is impacted by PARTY B....the agency can fire PARTY B WITH THE APPROVAL OF PARTY A*

His Comments Were Re-Enforced In Her Mind.

'It Means I Won't Be Able To Leave For Two Years, Yet They May Destroy My Career In Seconds By Sacking Me......

In Other Words, I'm The Prisoner, And They're The Captors;

No One Will Even Hire Me After Being Terminated By Such A Large And Well-Known Company.'

Aera's Eyes Welled Up With Tears As She Considered How Her Profession, Into Which She Had Poured Her Blood And Sweat, Could Be Ruined In Seconds By Someone.

A Single Tear Escaped Her Eyes, And She Clasped Her Dress In Her Fists Before Fleeing To Her Room.

She Locked The Door To Her Room And Jumped Onto The Bed On Her Stomach, Burying Her Face In The Pillow, And Sobbing Uncontrollably.

"W-Why? W-What I-I Did S-So W-Wrong T-That I-I H-Have To G-Get H-Hurt A-And P-Punished S-So M-Many T-Times...."- She Muttered To Herself While Crying Hysterically,

"F-First M-My P-Parents A-And Now M-My D-Dreams Too?!"- She Cried More And Harder With Each Passing Second, Covering Her Pillow In Tears.

She Laboured And Sacrificed Every Second Of Her Life For Her Ambitions To Become A Reality; She Squandered Her Childhood And Adolescent Years Studying And Planning For Her Dreams, All In Order To Attain Her Lifelong Goal Of Being A Professional Manager Like Her Father.

After The Incident With Her Parents, She Never Expected Anything To Improve In Her Personal Life Because They Both Were The Biggest Bliss Of Her Life, Living With Them, Spending Every Second With Them Was Her Only Source Of Happiness, Which Was No Longer In Her Luck.

She Was Only Left With Her Dreams, 'Her Career,' For Which She Had Lost Hope When She Left Her Home Country, But Her Hopes Grew Again When She Was Given The Opportunity To Work In One Of The World's Largest Companies, And She Believed That Life Was Giving Her A Second Chance To Be Happy Through Her Career.

But Now Those Prospects Were Diminished By The Likelihood Of Her Being Dismissed By Such A Large Corporation, And She Was Terrified Even At The Thought Of Having Her Professional Image Tarnished Because No One Would Hire Her As A Manager After A Firm Like That Sack Her.

It Was The Harsh Reality, Or Fact Of The Professional World.

She Was Feeling All Of Her Life's Pains Converge On Her And Hit Her At The Same Time.

"W-Why G-God?! W-When W-Will I-I W-Would Able T-To F-Feel H-Happiness O-Of M-My Life?! H-How M-Much Do I Need To Endure More!?"

She Busted All Out In Her Pain,

A Shooting Star Dropped From The Sky Once More, As God Listened To Her Every Word And Comforted Her Through Stars That He Wrote A Beautiful Life For Her To Live, But It Was Written By The God Himself/Herself That,

'In Order To Take Anything, You Must First Give Something.'

Meanwhile, V Was Standing Alone In The Living Room.

But After Seeing Her Teary Eyes, He Felt A Sorrow In His Heart, As If He Was Feeling Her Pain.

His Cold, Emotionless Aura Abruptly Changed Into The One That Only came Out When He Was Around Her, He Felt Awful For His Behavior,

But He Was Upset For God Knows What, He Barged Into His Room And Sat On The Bad Gripping His Fists In Rage,

'What's The Matter With Her?! I Can't Believe She Signed Even Though She Hadn't Read It!

How Could She Have Made Such A Huge Mistake!?

How Can She Be Duped By The Company In The Same Way That I Was?

Why Am I Feeling Bad Now That I've Told Her?

No, She'd Find Out In The Future! But I Had To Do It All! I Must Force Her To Leave The Company!

She Has The Potential To Transform Me Every time I Am In Her Presence!

NO! I CANNOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN!

I CAN'T OPEN WHAT I BURIED YEARS AGO IN MY HEART!! IT'S TERRIBLE!!'

"SHE MUST LEAVE!"

*

*

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.3K 24
They say π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ is a beautiful feeling and Having a 𝗖π—₯𝗨𝗦𝗛 is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...
1.7M 59.6K 24
You are lee Y/N.23y.o. -You were forced to marry the mafia king for business. But you weren't happy at all so was he. He would always ignore you and...
5.4M 203K 90
𝘼 π™‹π™€π™π™Žπ™Šπ™‰ 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™π™π™€π˜Ώ , π™Šπ™‰π™‡π™” π™Žπ™ƒπ™Šπ™’π™Ž π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ π˜½π™” π˜½π™€π™„π™‰π™‚ π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ.... _____________________________________...
24.5K 786 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...