Auction love by billionaire

By Realest_thinker7

"I told you to accept my proposal but you didn't, now just wait and watch this just a starting"...He stated a... More

Author's note
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10 & 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Cast Changing)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Christmas special)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Richard's pov)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Aesthetics on Instagram
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter 21

2.3K 115 39
By Realest_thinker7

When she went out I pick the key of cuffs which collapse from her pocket when she was picking the plate from bed and I silently conceal that below the quilt I checked to the door whether anybody coming or not when I was sure that nobody is coming.

I opened my hand and silently walked to the door and check it the knob which my horny husband broke yesterday was fix properly now I closed the door silently and properly when I was locking the door I feel that it's locked from outside also.

I huffed and kept a hand on my chest,wondering what I ought to do now. I tempo -rounded and checked the time. It was 1:30 ohh shit, Lisa told me that she will be here at 2pm.

I buckle up and find my phone which was in my bag I didn't even took that out from my bag yesterday ugh I took a deep sigh and called her and I started tapping on ground what a duffer guys they are, they didn't even think about my phone and locked me right here……..I chuckled inwardly.

Nivan, I will attend the meeting, come what may, I don't care. I kept waiting for her to pick the call up and finally I heard a response from the other side.

"Hello"…..Lisa said evenly.

"Lisa there is a large hassle right here Nivan locked me withinside the room even he tied handcuffs in my hand and he hired a guard who will be with me for 24/7 but however I managed to unfastened myself now tell me where are you?"............I spat the whole story in one go and took heavy breaths.

"Calm down Sangvi and listen, I am coming your way now, I simply manipulate to pop out and we will leave for our meeting then we'll think about it okay?".........Lisa said.

"I don't know how I will pop out Lisa it's not easy-
"Wait, I found a way, Lisa listened to me cautiously now. I just came here from the back of the house"…….I said excitedly and went into the closet to take my boots and bag.

"Okay but what are you gonna do?"......She asked.

"Just come, you'll get to know darling"……..I smirked.

*****************

I threw my boots through the balcony and there I saw my savior my partner I surpassed a flying kiss to her and she caught it we both smiled and she gestured me to come down through the pipe and I saw someone who opened the car's driver seat door and got here out.

TOASTY!!

"Bloody fucking whinge what she is doing, here?".........I whispered mouthed to Lisa.

"She is here to help us don't worry"…….She mouthed and winked but my blood boiled after seeing her face.

But I choose to ignore that and threw my bag also and Toasty catch that and surpassed a grin to me I also pass a fake smile to and held the pipe which was on right to the balcony I climb on pipe like a monkey and slowly crawl down through the pipe I keep every aspect of that with my each arms and legs have been slowly dragging me right all the way down to the floor.

I did this earlier than I used to sneak top at night time and go for a night out with my Scooby group.

The peak became no longer that much so I managed to get out of that damn room when I felt that peak decreased a lot and now I can jump.

I jumped and sighed "Are you okay, Sangvi?".........Lisa asked with concern.

"Yeah baby I am okay"……..I winked and hugged her tightly, she hugged me back.

"Let's move girls, in case your husbands will come up and give you proper time for hugging and concern for each other"……….We heard a sharp girly voice and we turned to that voice we found that Toasty was already in the driver's seat. I rolled my eyes and went to sit in the car.

I sat in the back seat and Lisa sat in the passenger seat and in a few minutes the car was driving at a fast speed on the roads.

"Sangvi, sorry for what I did to you but I had my reasons Bethany blackmailed me for doing that, and for closing my matter I am helping you so that you can forgive me and again start working with Orbelo"……...Toasty started the conversation and looked at me in the rear view mirror.

"See, Toasty I am not interested to know why you did that and if you're talking about Orbelo yes I will work for it you don't need to worry about that"……...I said calmly and looked out the window.

"Ohh okay but how will you manage both means Orbelo works and Smith's cop's work?".........She asked.

"I will manage it Toasty and in Smith's cop I am not alone Lisa is with me by the way please don't tell anyone that I am here with you girls"………...I pleaded to her.

"Ahh don't worry Sangvi I know I made a lot of mistakes but not this time baby doll I will help you guys you can trust my angry doll"…….She said dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah Sangvi we can trust her this time when Richard went out for his work I immediately call her because he instructed to everyone to not letting me go anywhere."

"He even took my car keys with him so I didn’t have left any option so called her and she immediately said yes so I came to take you with her"…….Lisa smiled awkwardly I shook my head and again looked out through the window.

Lisa was telling her the address and after half an hour of riding Toasty pulled her car in front of a large building.

"Where are we girls?"..........Toasty asked with curiosity.

"We're in the lion's cave. Wanna join?".......I said and picked my bag and wore my boots.

"Sure, even though I like adventures" …...She said excitedly and jumped out from her seat.

Me and Lisa chuckled.
"It was not a wise decision for her . She will regret it later"…….Lisa said and turned her head to the back.

"Indeed yes"……...I shrugged it off because she was right we're going to a meeting but that is not only a professional meeting but a political meeting too.

We both got down and went in with a Kangaroo who was jumping like she was going to satisfy her love of existence or she's going on some date.

********************

Me, Lisa and Toasty came out. We three were silent until we reached the parking lounge where we parked Toasty's car. When we reached close to her car I turned and saw my partner. We both looked at each other with serious expressions.

"That was difficult"……..Lisa said casually but maintained the authority.

"Yeah but we made it"……….I said and we both hugged each other tightly and jumped, giggled, shouted like a maniac.

"Finally we did Sangvi. We got our first investor and he will definitely help us to rebuild this company and he will handle those psychos also"…….Lisa laughed and we broke the hug.

"I am so glad that we found him. He will genuinely blast their heads"…….I smiled and saw Toasty who was looking shocked and constantly gazing at us with an open mouth.

"I gestured to Lisa with my eyebrows towards her. We both went to her and I closed her mouth while holding her chin. What happened, Toasty ? Why are you looking so bowled over?"…….I asked, I have never seen her like this. 

She always looked confident, annoying, and sometimes I saw her doing silly activities but was never shocked.

"No, no, no are you guys sure that you're going to make him Smith's cop investor because he is a man who can do anything and what about Grandpa what if he got to know about him he will kill you horny ass"…….She shouted and me and Lisa closed our ears and make faces.

"Toasty it's not a big deal if he helped us then we know that nobody can stop us from doing anything" ……...I said confidentially.

"Yeah Toasty and thinking practically, Grandpa won't do anything because right now he only wants to save his company so it's an awesome opportunity for me and Sangvi" …….Lisa stated.

"Lisa, why didn't you tell me before that we're gonna make him Smith's cop investor? I can't help you guys because I still have a wish to live. I don't want to die so soon."

"If Nivan and Richard got to know that I helped you then they will kill me and if they got to know about this fucking man they will buried me withinside ground I can't take this threat sorry but I am going"……...She said in fear and walked to the car.

"Okay go but before that drop us to our homes otherwise I will inform everyone that you helped us then you can imagine how tons they may deal with you good"…I threatened her she stopped on her spot.

"You don't have to tell anyone about him. If the right time comes, we will tell everyone about him ourselves"……...Lisa said and we both went to her car and sat in.

We saw from the glass that she was mumbling something under her breath and clenched her fist, she stomped her foot on the ground and came in the car on the driving seat and ignited the engine silently. Lisa and I talked about that meeting.

"So, I never knew that Nivan was some BDSM guy and all"……..Lisa said with a mischievous smile and my eyes got wide.

"What? What are you saying Lisa?"........I asked and checked out Toasty's expressions as she watched us with narrowing eyes and I  knew that she became attentive to us.

"Yeah means handcuffs and all, by the way this handcuffs is simply beginning due to the fact this BDSM men dreams is in excessive manner even me and Richar"----

"Stop Lisa I am not interested in listening anybody's bedroom stories and that handcuffs was just for stopping me from going anywhere that's it"…..I cut her off because I can't here about her and Richard's dirty work I scared with him but I respect him alot and Nivan a BDSM guy No way.

"Ohh that so but I have a doubt that seriously Nivan never went wild with you ever? Not for even any punishment"---

"But today he'll definitely gonna tie you to bed and come up with wild punishment for sneaking out without his permission, go we reached your house your husband must be waiting for you smart doll"……...Toasty cut off Lisa and winked, I looked at her with amazed expressions.

They both burst into laughter. I rolled my eyes and saw Lisa who started this dirty topic."Okay then, pleasant to you too Lisa. Hopefully Richard might not be so harsh on you"…….I smirked.

"Don't worry about me, partner , think about yourself"……...She said with self assurance and chuckled she is literally so experienced I can say this by her expressions.

I got out of the car and went inside with the main door due to the fact that now it is no longer any advantage to climb that pipe again. I knew that monster must be looking forward to me and silently walked inside. My heartbeat went speedy when I saw someone sitting on the couch holding something in his hands.

I can say he is the most angriest person in this world right now. He is facing his back to my side and I heard a familiar voice of a girl but I couldn't recognize the voice but she was whimpering and growling in pain. 

I turned my gazes and saw Mrs. Wilson with a tray of glass she saw me and her eyes got wide she gulped and looked at Nivan. 

He looked at her and said coldly 
"Ohh so you came back dear wifey come and see what you made me do with this poor soul she is literally begging for her death now"…….A shiver runs in my body when I saw Lily's throat in his hand and she was almost looking dead in front of him she was on ground in very bad condition I got freeze on my spot.
_________________
____________

Megha❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
83.6K 8.2K 78
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
2.2M 65.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...