Ever After (Book 2).

By taishum_alvi

MATURE CONTENT 18+ Rated R You shouldn't have said that." He said in anger. He threw me on bed and hovered ov... More

Author's Right
Characters.
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Epilogue.
New Story - Devil's possession.

Chapter 67

1.2K 60 13
By taishum_alvi

Samuel's POV.

Bloody Aaron has came.

He was hugging Jennifer and congratulating her for her pregnancy.

Well I don't mind congratulations until he stays away from my sister.

I went to him,"Congrats Samuel." He said with a forced smile and hugged me.

"Thanks." I replied patting his shoulders and squeezed it gently with a warning.

"Samuel..."Jennifer removed my hand from his shoulder.

"So, Aaron have you seen the time it's 10:30 in night."I questioned him. He was about to reply when Jennifer said.

"Aaron you must be busy...come I'll take you to the guest room." She said diverting the topic. I rolled my eyes.

"No...I just came to meet you. I'm going to my place now. My flight is in 24 hours so..." He said to Jennifer.

"Very good you should lea..."

"Aaron you didn't tell me you are coming." I heard Ava's voice. In a mere of seconds she was in his arms. They were hugging then to infront of me...huh!

"Easy there baby sister." I said seperating them.

Aaron blushed a little and Ava too.

Oh god they're so... into each other.

I hate it.

"You can leave now." I said to him.

He nodded but Ava has to interrupt,"Why are you leaving...stay,atleast tonight."

"Hey hey hey...why are you...I mean he's to catch his flight. Right Aaron?" I warned him with my eyes.

"Yeah..."

"In 24 hours right! But you've time to stay here. And bro he must be tired and..." She started to convince me.

"Samuel let him stay plzz. I've met him after weeks." Jennifer requested.

"Plzz big bro." Ava said with a puppy face.

"Okay okay fine but tomorrow morning before ten you've to leave." I said.

"Ava now stop smiling and go to your room and dare you tried to meet him in my absence." She nodded and went to her room not before giving an so lovey dovey expressions to Aaron. And he gave her the same.

Uhh... seriously man.

Aaron went upstairs and me and Jennifer went to our room.

"Are you sure he won't barge in Ava's room." I say walking back and forth. I was wondering what if they tried to have....

No no..no I can't let this happen.

I wanted to check if Aaron is in his room or not. After so much hesitation I took a step towards the door.

"Where are you going? Look I know you don't trust Aaron but atleast have faith in your sister." She said.

"I trust her but you don't know about this boys. I mean they're assholes and pervert...."

She stopped me from saying anything further," You've a doubt right let check his room."

We went towards the guest room and the door was open. I slowly went inside and scanned the whole room. He wasn't there. Anger rushed inside me.

"He's not here! See." I said opening the door wide. But the bathroom door opened and Aaron came out.

He saw both of us and understood the situation. He didn't said anything neither do us.

"I'm here only Samuel." He said taunting me.

"I know... Jennifer and me came here to see if you need anything...ok fine you take rest." I said and back to our room.

"I told you Aaron is not like that!" She said.

"Maybe it was just a coincidence that he was there. What if now he tried to..." I said.

"Oh Samuel you're so possessive about your sister. Don't worry.... everything will be okay. Now sleep." She said but..sleep was far away from my eyes.

"Samuel sleep." She said.

I laid on the bed and hugged her. And soon drifted into a slumber.

Next morning.

"Good morning love." I wished her and she kissed my lips and said,"good morning."

I got up and showered. I was drying my hair when I remember about Aaron.

"Jennifer dress me up fast."

"Why? What happened?" She asked and made me wear my shirt.

"I'm not feeling well today...I think morning sickness. I am not coming office today." She said tying up my tie.

"We should go to the doctor?" I said.

"It's normal in pregnancy Samuel." She said.

"But it's not normal for me. I want to hear it from the doctor."

"Okay fine." She said.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We reached hospital.

Oh Damn I forgot to see Aaron!

I went to the gynecologist and told him about her sickness.

"Mr. Vincent... everything is fine. Morning sickness is normal in early pregnancy."

"But it has been more than 2 months!" I said as two months are enough.

"Mr. Vincent!" He chuckled," I can understand your concern for her but this is normal. It will last till 13-14 weeks and then she'll be fine." I heaved. And looked at her. She shrugged her shoulders saying," I told you it's normal."

"Jennifer mom wanted to knew if everything is fine. Go call her I'm coming."

She nodded and went outside.

"Dr. everything is fine? Right? I don't know I'm really worried." I said fisting my palm.

"Actually Mr.Vincent I really wanted to talk to you... about this..." He said and my palm was suddenly so wet. I wiped it instantly on my denim out of nervousness. I gulped down. I'm not ready to hear this.

"Last time when we did the ultrasound reports and the gender of the baby... I..." He said and hesitated to say further.

"What is it doctor? Is there any complications..."

"Yes. I had a doubt from the start that Jennifer's body is not strong enough to deliver this child. She's really happy and I can't tell her this as hypertension is really bad in pregnancy. And it will complicate things more."

I was wondering what will happen to Jennifer if she got to knew this.

"Maybe birth control pills have affected her body, although it's rare but they do have side-effects." He said and I regretted for giving her birth control pills.

I was really numb. I closed my eyes and I stroked my hair.

"Mr. Vincent calm down. Everything will be fine." He said.

"Can't we wait for sometime? I mean maybe she'll be fine after a month or two?" I asked hopefully.

"I was thinking the same when we found that she's pregnant...but it's getting worse when I saw the abnormal heartbeat of the baby." I was frozen.

Abnormal heartbeat.

It was too much to take.

"What should be done?" I asked blinking so many times for taking my tears back.

"You should abort this child."

"But doctor..."

"Mr Vincent...I tried every possible way but... It's better for her if it's get done before 24 weeks cause after that you can have problems aborting the baby." He said and I was so blank to react.

"Samuel mom is waiting for us..." Jennifer said entering the cabin.

"Yeah let's go." I said and stood up.

"Everything is fine, right?" She asked when she saw me serious.

"Of course." I said with a forced smile.

I gave a look to the doctor and he just gave me a look of everything will be okay.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We reached home. And Jennifer directly went inside the kitchen.

"She's adorable in pregnancy." Mom said when she saw her having ice-cream.

"Yeah...she is!" I said.

Only his words were ringing inside my head. I can't lose Jennifer but I can't lose my baby too.

"Samuel..."

"Huh..."

"You look worried?" She asked.

"No I'm fine."

"Eric call Aaron...he must be getting bored." Mom said to him.

He went upstairs and came with him.

He sat with us. Meanwhile Jennifer came and served ice-cream to everyone.

"Jennifer don't do this. Staff will serve!" Mom said scolding her.

"It's okay mom I'm just serving..." She replied.

Everyone is so happy. Should I tell mom about this?

No... she'll be worried.

I went upstairs and I thought to spend some time in gym. I went to second floor and did some push-ups. I punched the sand bag at least hundred times but my frustration was on peak. I came out and saw the locked room.

It's always locked. Today I wanted to go inside. It's not the first time I'm going there but it has been ages since I last went there. It was locked with a code. I opened the code and opened the door.

Thin dust appeared in front of my face. I waved it and went inside. Everything was cover with a white cloth and dust upon it. I removed a cloth from a wall reaveling some painting and sketches.

It was all made by Eric. Eric is phobic to this room.

Since childhood.

His all the nightmares are here. I don't know how he sees the nightmares and dreams which always became real.

I still remember the day he was born. Mom was so worried for him.

But he made it.

Mom and dad were so happy and they named him Eric. 'Ever powerful and the sole ruler.'

He's indeed a ruler.

I went near to one of Eric's sketches.

It was horrifying. I can't believe he saw something like this in his dreams.

This room was filled with Eric's stuff. His birth clothes,his nightmares his childhood memories and toys.

I was looking at his toy which was half burned. He himself burned it cause he cried for this toy then he burned it as he thought it's not worth crying for a toy.

He's crazy, stubborn and psycho. Only mom and dad knows how difficult it was for them to raise Eric with his stubbornness. I've seen his good side but I'm really scared of his bad side.

I've never refused him for anything. I Love him a lot. My trance broke when I heard footsteps.

"Samuel! How dare you?" Mom yelled and asked me to came out.

"What were you doing here! You know it's forbidden to enter in this room,then why?" She asked and every member started to come.

Mom Instantly closed the door and told me to come downstairs.

"What kind of behaviour is this?" Dad asked mom when he saw her scolding me.

"Thomas he was on second floor in the locked room." Now dad face became hard.

"You know everything about that room still you went there!" Dad shouted.

Ava, Jennifer and Aaron were shocked by seeing this.

Confusion and curiosity was evident on their faces.

"I'm warning you Samuel. Next time this should not be happening."

"Yes dad." I said and came in my bedroom with Jennifer.

I left my body on bed,"Samuel..." She cupped my face.

I wasn't in a state to answer any of her questions right now. My mind was boggling.

"Are you okay? You're sweating!"

"I'm fine."I pulled her closer and hugged her frame.

"Samuel...you're not okay!" She said resting her face on my chest.

"And why do you think so?" I asked securing my arms around her waist.

"Cause you're sweating and stinking." She said kissing my cheeks.

"Then why are you kissing me?" I asked and she said,"Cause I want to." She peck my lips and sat down on bed.

"Samuel..." She leaned in a little and turned my face to her, she asked,"What is it?"

I wish I could tell you.

"It's nothing..." I said and was about to get up when she pushed me down.

"What? I told you it's nothing." I said caressing her face.

"You're lying!" She said.

"I'm tired..." I said.

"I'm not that heavy." She said and I chuckled.

"Help me shower!" I said and she get up. She held my arm and led me towards the bathroom.

"Are you sure... you're gonna help me in this?" I asked.

"It's gonna be fun!" She said winking.

We entered inside the washroom and she started to remove my shirt,"Trust me removing your shirt is my favourite task." She said biting her lips.

"Mine too." I said and she blushed.

She removed my shirt and turned on the shower and me on,on the same time. She look so tempting under the shower all drenched.

"Jennifer..." I pulled her closer to me.

"Huh...?" She asked cutely. I kissed her pout. And in return she gave me five to six kisses on lips.

"You're so hot." I said inhaling her smell.

"That I know!" She said biting my shoulder blade harshly.

"Fuck..." I groaned in pain.

She really bited my shoulder hard. I rubbed it giving her a glare.

"What? You bite me more harshly then this! Don't act as if I've done a crime." She said dramatically.

"I wasn't ready...and I can bear more pain." I said biting her earlobe.

"Oh really?" She scoffed.

"Try me!" I said pressing her body with mine.

"Are you sure!" She asked and I nodded.

She smirked.

Really?

She know how to smirk!

I chuckled and she bited on my neck. At first she was only sucking but then she bited. I tried to stop from groaning. Her biting became harsh.

"Oh fuck..." I yelled controlling the pain.

"Jennifer stop it." But she didn't stop.

"Jennifer stop." She stopped and looked at me blankly.

"I'm sorry...it was really fun so... Did it hurts?" She asked looking at my neck.

"OMG it's bleeding." She yelled and I looked myself in mirror there was a small cut and rest was blue and red.

"It's okay." I said and she touched that area and I hissed badly, "Don't." I said and she said, "Sorry."

She applied some shower gel on my body except my neck and crotch area. Her touch was so arousing. I wanted to fuck her on this bathroom but her pregnancy is already very complicated...I can't complicate it more.

I really control my urge to fuck her but my dick was proudly standing and she saw it.

She smiled and her next moment embarrassed me." She opened my pant a little and poured a jug full of cold water inside.

I was beetroot red.

"Aww... you're blushing." She laughed hard.

I always want to see you happy Jennifer.

"I'm sorry. I know it's really hard for you to control your urges but...after this pregnancy I'll never stop you I promise." She said and my eyes welled up with tears.

How will I tell her the truth about her pregnancy?

She didn't saw my tear it because of the running shower. She turned it off and gave me a towel.

"Wait for me outside I'm changing." I came out and gave her some clothes.

I changed into a short pants and she came out. She was looking tempting as always. Her breast size is increased a little maybe because of the pregnancy.

God she's so perfect in all the way. She came to me and ruffled my hair with the towel.

"Jennifer..." I looked at her," I love you." I said hugging her waist.

She didn't replied anything but she was looking at me seriously, "What happened to you?" She asked.

"Nothing..." I replied.

"Let's sleep now" she said and went to the left side of the bed and laid down cover herself with the duvet.

I was wondering what should be done. I am really concerned for Jennifer. I can't risk her. She's my life.

I saw her ultrasound reports.

I'm sorry baby...I can't risk your mom. I love her a lot baby.

I was so nervous. I should tell her about this and we can abort this child as early as possible.

"Jennifer...Baby...I want to tell you something... actually We have to abort this child... It's risky for you!"

___________xxx___________

***Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT and SHARE***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 4.1K 37
I always wanted to stay away from the trouble with those rich brats as my parents can't afford if i fought with them .That's why I stay within my lim...
170K 2.2K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
118K 4.8K 75
#3 - Shocks 27/9/19 "Don't hold back." I whisper, and he brings his face up to look into my eyes. He looks conflicted, but the lust raging inside of...
1.6K 31 8
*Featured book* [HIGHEST RANKING : #1 IN #controlfreak ] " I HATE YOU".. trying to hide my tears by taking a step back and suddenly felt his hand gr...