Treasure Oneshots BXB (Reques...

By kyukyu_ji

I know finding unusual ships is hard! So, I am writing this book to try and write your requested ships. (obv... More

Introduction
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 1/2
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 2/2
Dodam- 'Shooting Stars'
JeongKyu- 'Affection'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 1/2
JaeSahi- 'Paper Roses'
MashiHoon- 'Walking the Wire'
HaruYoshi- 'Promises'
SukHoon🔞- 'All in the Head'
HaJeongwoo- '해보자!'
YoshiSuk- 'Begin Again'
DoShiho- 'One day with us!'
HaruDam- 'Crush'
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 1/2
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 2/2
JiKyu- 'Always You'
MashiKyu- 'Warm Yellow Lights'
DoShiho🔞- '샤워할래?'
DoKyu- '사랑하고 싶어'
YeSahi- 'Just Friends'
YoshiKyu- 'Just a Kiss on My Lips!'
HaruHoon- 'A lil Jealousy'
JunSahi- 'Happiness'
JiKyu- 'Overture'
DoWoo- 'Just Friends'
YoshiHwan- 'Our little Secret'
KyuHwan content!
DoHoon- 'Not so Right'
JiSahi- '나의 하루를 빛나는 너'
MashiDam- 'Photograph'
HaruYoung- 'Drunk-Dazed' 🔞
HaSahi- 'Bet'
YoshiHoon- 'Difference'
DoShi- 'Picture-Perfect'
JaeYoung- 'It's okay, that's love'
HaruKyu- 'Fool'
JaeWoo- 'Brothers'
DoDam- 'Oops we did it!' 🔞
DoDam- 'Oops we did it- again!'

HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 2/2

891 37 84
By kyukyu_ji

Nope, Doyoung wasn’t nervous, not even a bit. Other people in his place would have been, of course, to visit their magician friends’ house for the first time but it’s Kim Doyoung after all. Like why would he be nervous when he was the one who nagged Haruto about it until the poor Japanese had to agree?

“Ruto!” Doyoung clung onto Haruto, “Are you really gonna keep that poker face on all along? I told you I will be super likable in front of your parents!” Haruto, who had a very stern and worried face on, remained silent, dimming down Doyoung’s enthusiasm a bit.

“Oh so you don’t actually want me to.... cause you don’t like me...” such a cheap trick of Doyoung, but Haruto was a real sweetheart to even feel bad at that.

“Oh no, it’s not like that!” He hastily said, “It’s just... you aren’t someone from our tribe and I'm really not sure how they’re gonna take it...”

“Didn’t you already tell them about me, your only friend?” Doyoung asked, in disbelief.

“Yeah, I did, I mean, yeah they know and they’re both okay... but.. you know...”

Doyoung shook his head and pulled Haruto forward, as the boy literally stopped in front of his house in doubt, “Let’s just go! You’re worrying too much today!” And he literally dragged Haruto to his house.

Well, they did like him. At least to some extent. And that relieved Haruto off his stress. Doyoung wasn’t kidding when he said he'd got it because he actually did. He bonded with both of Haruto’s parents, and also with his little sister in no time! They even invited Doyoung to have dinner with them that night and guess what, our dobby said YES.

Haruto took Doyoung to his room, simple, minimal and comfortable. Doyoung liked it. He plopped down on Haruto’s fluffy bed while the taller just used his power to do all the work. Then, he laid himself down beside Doyoung, deliberately letting his fingers touch Doyoung’s ones.

“Are you enjoying?” Haruto asked, looking at Doyoung who just smiled and nodded.

“Your parents are so sweet!” Doyoung exclaimed, “specially to each other.” The elder said and winked. Haruto giggled at that, “I know!”

The giggles died down and Doyoung stared,  Haruto stared back. Both were stuck at being ‘friends’ even after Haruto almost exposed that he had a crush on Doyoung even before the elder got to know him. Doyoung somehow understood it, but he was scared. He wasn’t ready to pour his heart out to Haruto, not before hearing from Haruto about it first. Instead, he made up his mind to blend well with the younger's family.

In the dinner table, though, Doyoung made a blunder.

When he was struggling to open a bottle cap and Haruto failed even with his power, Haruto’s dad asked for the bottle and just twisted the cap open like it was no big deal. Sure, he was supposed to be stronger than them all, but Doyoung was too caught up in the magical tribe thing that he blurted out with, “I know, his magical power is strength, right!?”

Suddenly the table fell silent. Everyone, even Airi, Haruto’s little sister, looked scared. Only Doyoung had no clue. But he could guess, as he saw all of Haruto’s family members look at the younger with burning eyes.

“I thought you told them about-" Doyoung tried to explain to Haruto but a deeper voice cut him off.

“Airi, take him with you to your brother’s room. We'll have a little chat with Haruto.” Haruto’s mother said, sternly. Doyoung wanted to defend himself again but a glare from Haruto’s father made him scared. He just made a quick eye contact with Haruto before leaving with Airi.

“How did you know about it?” Airi asked Doyoung who was about to lose his shit.

“Ruto told me... Do you think he'll be in trouble?” Doyoung asked in desperation. Airi shrugged, “We're not supposed to say anything to anyone. If we do, their memories will need to be erased.”

Doyoung’s eyes widened, “what?”
Airi nodded, “So that they don’t remember anything. We have special agents with this power fixed for this job.”

Doyoung became even more nervous. And hella guilty. Not only did he put Haruto through danger, he might lose his memories of ever knowing that Haruto had magical power or maybe...

That Haruto existed at all.

“You are looking so scared, Doyoungie oppa.” Airi said. Doyoung couldn’t even disagree. He was biting his nails while his heart was beating wildly in his chest.

‘Please I don’t want to forget Ruto I- I'd do anything to make it right, I will beg his parents if I have to, like I love him so much already I can’t lose-'

“Doyoungie?” Haruto’s call broke Doyoung’s train of thoughts. It also made Airi look up and on cue, leave the room, giving them privacy. Doyoung looked desperately at Haruto.

“What did-"

“They’re okay with it as long as it’s only you who know.” Haruto said and gave a small smile to Doyoung. The latter let out the huge puff of air he held inside in fear of losing his precious someone. And he ran, tightly hugged Haruto in the end.

“Please, I don’t want to forget you, ever!”

Haruto patted him on the head, “Why would you?”

Doyoung broke the hug, “Airi told me... they’ll erase my memory if-"

“Even if they wanted to, would I ever let them?” Haruto looked directly in Doyoung’s eyes, “Can I ever let you go?”

Doyoung stared at Haruto’s sincere eyes and his eyes started getting teary. Why worrying when he had Haruto to protect him?

Haruto held Doyoung’s cheeks, “Just have faith in me.” Doyoung nodded while tightly shutting his eyes. This made the little drops of tears roll down his cheeks which Haruto gently wiped away. Doyoung’s cheeks were so damn soft! But Haruto was still a coward to be able to place a kiss on them. So, he satisfied himself by hugging the smaller one again.

-

Even though Haruto’s parents talked to Doyoung about it afterwards and they all seemed okay with letting Doyoung know everything, somewhere in Haruto, there was a hint of doubt. A tiny bit, but it was there. And it didn’t let him sleep in peace. However, things with Doyoung was going so well that he almost forgot about the whole issue.

Almost, because Haruto soon found out that he was being spied on, specially when he hung out with Doyoung.

He first realized it when one day his parents randomly told him to stop seeing Doyoung so often. He obviously argued but they added something like- he's not that trustworthy. Now after trusting him like that, them saying such a thing definitely made Haruto’s doubt stronger. He became more aware of his surroundings.

His parents didn’t only do it once or twice, they started talking Haruto out of it so often, and with more aggression that soon living at home became quite difficult for Haruto. Had it not been for his little sister, he would have thrown a huge fight at home.

But Airi was smart, and helpful. Plus, seemed like, only she trusted Doyoung.

“Are you okay?” she asked Haruto, after he had gone to his room one day, fuming, arguing with his parents about Doyoung.

Haruto looked at her and his features softened. He just gave a small smile and a light nod. Airi sat by his side and held his hands. Taking a moment, she said, “I overheard mum and dad talking.”

Haruto crossed his brows and looked at his sister again, “And?”

“I think you already guessed, they set a spy. And he’s a mind reader.”

“Mind reader??” Haruto was even more shocked. Not only were mind readers so rare in his tribe, but his parents weren’t well acquainted with one as well. But Airi held her ground.

“Yeah, and that guy... he's saying that Doyoungie oppa can’t be trusted, after reading his mind.”

Haruto looked in front of him, thinking deeper than ever. Even if a mind reader said that, he didn’t believe him at all, like he didn’t even question Doyoung. All he thought was who that guy was and what his motive was, saying shits about Doyoung.

“Airi, do you think he’s telling the truth?” Haruto asked his sister, squeezing her hand that was holding his.

“I don’t think so...” She said, “Doyoungie oppa doesn’t seem like he'll be hurting you in any way.”

Haruto’s lips formed a smile. He hugged Airi and patted her head. He felt so glad to know the truth and also to have his little sister’s support.

After he let go, Airi stood up, “I think you should find out who that is and talk to him. Because both our parents are trusting whatever he's saying.”

Haruto nodded, tightly shutting his lips. He found a way to make things work, so, he felt really happy and motivated. He thanked his little sister who just smiled and... disappeared.

“A-Airi?” Haruto called. But no answer. He excitedly stood up and rushed towards her room, finding her safe and sound. Haruto’s smile grew even bigger.

“What the!” He exclaimed, “So this is your magic?” he jumped up in joy. Airi also smiled widely, “I only recently found out.”

Haruto went to her and high fived, “I'm so proud of you!” Airi kept on smiling. Being able to teleport was one of the rarest forms of magic in their tribe after all!

-

Doyoung and Haruto were hanging out in a cafe. Recently, Doyoung had been even more in love with Haruto, but that much scared of what the other thought. Sadly, Haruto wasn’t giving him any clue these days, moreover, he started looking really caught up in something that’s been worrying him.

“Ruto yah!” Doyoung waved his hand in front of Haruto, “I have been calling you for like a minute already.”

Haruto got startled. He quickly looked at Doyoung and bowed his head a bit in apology.

“I'm sorry I was a bit lost.”

Doyoung gently touched Haruto’s wrist on the table, “Ruto, just tell me if anything’s bothering you.”

Haruto sighed and shorty shook his head, trying to dismiss the matter but his eyes landed past Doyoung and he spotted a man hiding his face with the food menu hastily.

“Wait a bit.” Haruto quickly said to Doyoung and stood up. He saw the other man removing the menu a bit. Seeing Haruto walking towards him, the man stood up as well. Doyoung was also looking at Haruto and soon he spotted that man as well.

The man took a run towards the door, and so did Haruto. He started chasing the man soon, following him as he ran through the road. He tried taking a taxi but Haruto used his power and held the taxi door tight in its place. The man realized and ran again, but Haruto caught up to him, grabbing his shirt tight with his eyes. Soon, he reached the man and grabbed his arm.

He took off the cap hiding the man’s face with his eyes again and seeing the face, he became shocked.

“Yedamie hyung?”

The man named Yedam, shorter than Haruto by some inches gulped as he got caught. He even tried to set himself free. And even though Haruto felt weak after using his power more than usual, his grip was as tight as ever.

“So, you’re the one ruining my life at home?” Haruto gritted his teeth.

“What are you even saying? I'm just carrying out my duties!” Yedam said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Oh really? Aren’t you talking shits about someone I love to my parents?” Haruto seemed angry. But Yedam didn’t budge.

“I'm just speaking the truth.” Yedam said, “I conveyed what I read.”

Haruto scrunched his nose and mouth in anger. He didn’t believe Yedam at all, not after knowing why Yedam was telling lies about Doyoung.

“I already told you that I respected you, liked you in a different way, not the way you wanted me to. I wanted to keep our good friendship because it’s never possible for me to force out my feelings for you!”

Yedam clicked his tongue. “Even so, I never expected you to like that scrawny guy over me.”

Haruto wanted to punch Yedam. But soon, Doyoung came panting.

“I had to... pay the bills first...” he looked at Yedam and then at Haruto, with a questioning look.

“He's been spying on us.” Haruto clarified, “And talking shits about you to my parents.”

Doyoung crossed his brows, “Huh?” he was unaware of everything until then, “but why?”

Haruto left Yedam’s hand and grabbed his collars, “Because my parents set up this mind reader to know about you!” he angrily said, “And this fucker is lying non stop!”

He was loud and that drew attention to him. Doyoung saw that, “Let him go! People are watching!”

Haruto looked around and saw people giving them weird looks, especially some men, who thought Haruto was bullying Yedam. Haruto let go but Doyoung quickly grabbed Yedam’s hand.

“Let’s go somewhere else.” He said and tugged at Yedam. The latter didn’t protest.

The three walked towards a shady, less crowded place. Doyoung let go of Yedam’s hand and looked at both him and Haruto.

“Why are you lying about me?” Doyoung asked Yedam innocently.

“I'm not lying.” Yedam smirked, “It’s what goes on in your mind. I just extracted it out with my power.”

Haruto scoffed. Yedam had to have guts lying right in front of Doyoung.

“Then you’re a terrible mind reader.” Doyoung said, intertwining his hands with Haruto, “Because I will never hurt him.”

Yedam looked at their locked hands and his jaw tightened. He looked up at Haruto, “Don’t believe me if you don’t want to. But know that this brat over here is gonna backstab you one day.”

Haruto rolled his eyes, “Even if he does, I won’t crawl back to you.”

Doyoung let out a small laugh by accident and Yedam glared at him, “You’re laughing?” Yedam spoke in disbelief, “You think they’ll accept you?”

Doyoung stared at him with annoyance as he continued talking, “You non magic folks are never gonna be the same as us. You’re powerless, hopeless and embarrassing!”

Doyoung didn’t look bothered though, “Not knowing magic isn’t hopeless, you see. I can be Ruto's front wall and protect him from us, non magic folks who make you so afraid that you hide your powers from us.” He smirked.

Haruto felt proud at Doyoung and pulled him close. Yedam looked at them in spice and turned around to leave.

“Stop following us.” Haruto said, “If you’re gonna lie just make things up. Or else, you'll have to watch us being romantic to each other!”

Yedam didn’t wait another moment. He quickly walked ahead. Doyoung had his heart beating at a terrible place though, because of what Haruto said. If he did that for fending Yedam off, why was Doyoung feeling so giddy?

“Let's go.” Haruto smiled at Doyoung, who just shut his mouth tight again, without even asking about it.

-

Doyoung decided to visit Haruto’s parents again, but this time, it was Haruto who asked him to. Because, the Japanese realized that their parents needed to know Doyoung well.

However, a very huge coincidence happened. As soon as Haruto and Doyoung entered into Haruto’s house, they came face to face with Yedam who was about to leave, and Haruto’s parents standing closely behind.

“What is he doing here?” Haruto instantly asked.

“Oh, he’s the son of our friend, so we thought-" Haruto’s mother tried to defend but Haruto stared coldly at her.

“We have already met him.” Haruto said, “And we know what he's told to do.”

Haruto’s mother gulped a bit. “So?” his father said.

“So??” Haruto said, “Dad he's lying!”

“Stop being blind!” His father scolded, “You can never trust non magical people who want nothing but the harm of us!”

Doyoung, who was standing right in front of him, felt really uncomfortable. Maybe Haruto’s dad realized that. So, he softly said, “Look, I'm not holding anything against you. I just want to ensure my family's safety.”

“Sir,” Doyoung called, “Why do you think I will bring harm to your family?” his tone was soft, sorrowful and a bit desperate, “What reasons can I have to hurt Haruto?”

“Drama.” Yedam spoke under his breath, “he’s lying.”

Haruto, who heard it, grabbed Yedam by the shoulder, “Who's lying here, huh?”

“Haruto, he's a mind reader, he sees through Doyoung!” Haruto’s mother said.

“Yeah, he may see through Doyoung but what makes you so certain that he isn’t lying?” Haruto asked.

“Why would he lie in the first place? He's getting paid for it and-”

“He has every reason to lie.” Doyoung slowly said, “Because he used to like Haruto."

All the heads turned towards Doyoung. “How do you know?” Haruto asked.

“That day... I figured it out.” Doyoung replied, “He saw me with you, so he must have been jealous.”

“Is it true?” Haruto’s dad asked Yedam. The other denied quickly and looked away.

But Haruto scoffed. He had an irritatingly smug look on his face as he took out his phone. “Luckily, I didn’t find time to delete our old chat.”

Then he went through the texts in front of his parents and both of them were shocked when they saw how much Yedam pestered him when he clearly said no to him. And as Haruto didn’t block him, there were so many unread texts as well, all asking for him to like him back. What made them angry was that Yedam hid everything from them until that point, even denied the truth.

“Now you know that he has his reasons to lie.” Haruto said, putting his phone in his pocket.

“Why did you hide it from us?” Haruto’s mother asked Yedam who just kept looking away. Haruto’s father felt irritated, “Well, thanks for your hard work. I think now it’s time for you to leave.” He said to Yedam. Yedam took a last look at Doyoung before leaving.

“Can I take him to my room now?” Haruto asked afterwards, looking at his parents.

“Um... firstly, we're really sorry,” Haruto’s mother said, holding Doyoung’s hands.

“No no no, please don’t say this!” Doyoung politely bowed. Haruto’s parents did speak nicely to him for a while longer even though Doyoung amicably protested every time. After their conversation was done, Haruto told Doyoung to go to his room first, as he wanted to talk to his parents.

“Mom, dad, I don’t know if you still doubt him or not...” he took a breath, “If you still do, you can ask for a different mind reader who wouldn’t lie about him, I won’t mind. Just don’t hide it from me.”

Haruto’ mother closed her eyes as she patted Haruto on the back. She knew her son was really upset with both of them. Haruto’s father looked at the other side, lifting up his head.

“We trust him now. It’s okay.” She smiled. Haruto just gave a half hearted nod. As he was about to leave, his father started talking, “If anything, we'll defend your friend.”

Haruto turned around in a flash. His father, who had so much influence over his tribe, saying he'd defend Doyoung made all his worries and fears go away in an instant. He smiled like a happy child as he looked at his father, “Really??”

He nodded. And his wife smiled. Haruto rushed to the two of them and hugged them around, “Thank you, thank you so much for trusting him!”

“We’re trusting him, why are you so happy?” His mother teased. His dad coughed and looked away, “Well maybe... he's a bit too precious to our son.”

Haruto felt embarrassed as his parents started teasing him so he quickly went to his room where Doyoung was waiting for him, tensed to some extent.

“Ruto!” He said, sitting on the bed. Haruto walked to him with a huge smile on his face. Then he quickly filled the boy in about what happened. Doyoung smiled ever so brightly after hearing everything.

“Seriously??” He happily asked. Haruto nodded like crazy.

“Yes! And you know it made such a huge burden leave my chest!”

“That you won’t have to lose me?” Doyoung asked.

“That too, but something more.” Haruto said.

“Umm... what is it?”

“That he's in love with you!” both Doyoung and Haruto turned around at Airi’s words. Doyoung became surprised while Haruto looked like he'd kill his sister.

“Airi? When did you come here?” Doyoung asked.

“Teleportation.” Haruto said in a bit high voice, “She’s been taking real advantage of it.”

“Really? That’s your power? Yours is even cooler than Haruto’s!” Doyoung exclaimed and high fived the little girl while Haruto was sitting in disbelief.

“Yah! Leave us alone!” He scolded his sister playfully who just giggled, “Okay, but remember what I said, Doyoungie oppa!” she winked at Doyoung before vanishing into thin air, making Doyoung blush red.

“About that uh-" Haruto stuttered, “T-the thing is that, uh what she said is is-"

“It’s okay.” Doyoung stared at Haruto, “I'm okay as long as it’s the truth.”

“Hmm?” Haruto, who didn’t quite realize, asked.

“I'm okay only if it’s true, that you love me indeed.”

“Well, if it’s not?” Haruto raised a brow, he grew braver.

“Then I'll be really really hurt.” Doyoung said slowly. Haruto felt a flip in his heart. Suddenly his whole body shivered from that sentence.

“Doyoungie... do you love me too?” Haruto asked in a trembling voice, from nervousness a bit, but mostly from excitement.

“Mm.” Doyoung mumbled, along with a very small and shy nod. It took so much of his courage that he lacked for all the times before. But it was enough. The small nod reached Haruto and he hugged Doyoung tight.

“Oh my! I wish I knew sooner!” Haruto cried out, “Gosh I love you so freaking much.”

Doyoung blushed hard. Like literally, in the hug. Haruto let go and chuckled seeing his red face.

“You have the softest cheeks, you know!?” Haruto said, pinching both of his red cheeks. Doyoung shyly met his eyes with Haruto. The younger was busy checking out his whole face.

“And the tip of your nose,” Haruto brushed his thumb over it, “It’s just so cute! Like you!”

Doyoung spread his lips in a smile but soon it disappeared as he felt Haruto’s thumb on his lower lip.

“And these lips.... I wonder how soft they would feel when I...” he didn’t finish, rather, looked at Doyoung’s eyes, as if asking for his permission. Doyoung, who had his lips pressed down with Haruto’s thumb, puckered them a little. Haruto smile as he replaced his thumb with his lips, taking Doyoung’s lower lip in between his two lips. Touching them with his thumb felt soft but it was way softer in between his lips. As if they were melting.

Haruto let go and smiled. Doyoung was basically red by then. He felt so shy that he hid in Haruto’s chest. Haruto giggled at the cuteness of the scene, and gladly waited until Doyoung looked up again. Then without any warning, he pecked on Doyoung’s cheeks.

A shocked looking Doyoung held the place and scrunched his nose. Haruto reasoned, “I had to check the softness with my lips.” Then he pecked on Doyoung’s nose.

Doyoung, still shy, but asked, “So? Which one is the softest?”

Haruto looked at Doyoung’s lips with a grin and pecked it again, “This one.”

“Oops, wrong timing!”

They heard Airi say and Doyoung immediately felt embarrassed. Before Haruto could even scold her, she vanished.

“This girl! God! why did you have to give the power of teleportation in the wrong hands!” Haruto complained. Doyoung just chuckled, “She’s cute.”

Haruto looked at him, raising a brow. Doyoung saw that and quickly added, “Ah but you’re cuter!”

Haruto grinned, “And you’re the cutest!” He saw Doyoung smile and immediately went to peck him but...

The sound of a camera flashing took both of them off guard.

“Wow! Didn’t think it will make a sound!” Airi said, holding her phone in one hand, trying to take their picture.

“WATANABE AIRI!” Haruto threw a pillow at her, shouting, but it didn’t even hit her as she fled the third time that day.

“God! She’s ruining our moment!” Haruto sulked. Doyoung laughed at him and quickly thought of an idea. He held the blanket neatly folded on Haruto’s bed up and gestured, “She can’t teleport in here, can she?”

Haruto cheekily smiled. Not only would the blanket save them from Airi, it will also create an environment for being even closer to each other *cough*.

So, he took the innocent Doyoung by the waist, spreading the blanket over them with his power while kissing Doyoung's lips again. No distraction this time whatsoever!

♡♡♡

Hi~

So I actually took a long time to publish the second part of Mago. I changed the original idea I had in my head because boy it would then become a huge fanfiction because I wasn't being able to put an ending without explaing a loooot of things!

So yeah, here you go! The changed version, mainly focusing on Haruto. I hope you liked it.

Take care lovies! Stay healthy and happy💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1K 30
Wish I could turn back time and make everything right, so that I could get over this regret of not having you. I was foolish, coward, scared- but I s...
60.8K 1.9K 27
⚠️ VERY MATURE THERE WILL BE INAPPROPRIATE SCENES IN THIS BOOK SO IF YOU WONT FEEL COMFORTABLE READING IT, THEN PLEASE DONT READ.
270K 5K 38
Title says it all. I'm open to requests, in fact, I'm asking you to. I will accept smut for this one, just give me a ship, whether you want them to b...
954 61 6
Tada!!! Here I come with Jikyu oneshot book. 🌼🌹 I have nothing to do *sighs* Everytime I think about a plot and the first ship comes to my mind is...