Part of the pack

By choc0_0mallows

Selene Berklin is obsessed with wolves. She is curious about how a pack survives and how tight the relationsh... More

All rights reserved
1 || Wolves
2 || Fight nor Flight
3 || The Berklin family
4 || Out of the Woods
5 || Electrifying blue eyes
6 || Curiosity at its finest
7 || Lost in the woods
8 || The second encounter
9 || No more holding back
10 || Something indescribable
11 || A newfound pack
12 || Mother's advice
13 || Accepting the wolf in me
14 || Getting to know the pack
15 || Shallow understanding
16 || The real threat
17 || Christmas spirit
18 || Stepping into her world
19 || Shopping with the Werewolves
20 || Girls talk
21 || A visit from the wolf
22 || Meeting the Alpha
23 || My role in the pack
24 || A fresh new start
25 || Bloody red eyes
26 || Blessed and Bites
27 || A new classmate
28 || Integrating with the society
29 || Lost people
30 || The hunt
31 || Battle between two thoughts
32 || Prey and Predator
33 || The fight between beasts
34 || Witches on search
35 || Wolf's on a quest
36 || The forgotten past
37 || Unaware of the danger
38 || Only one
39 || Insecurities seeping out
40 || Out of his world
41 || Becoming King
42 || First time feeling this way
43 || Forgetting problems
44 || Confessing feelings
45 || Transitioning
46 || The first battle
47 || Calm before the storm
48 || Meeting her parents
49 || Falling again
50 || Weakness on sight
51 || You or I
52 || The aftermath
53 || Stay
54 || Split minds
55 || Wanting strength
56 || Regrets and broken promises
56 || Hating him
57 || Resuming life
58 || Acceptance
59 || Passage of time
60 || Wedding dress
61 || Bachelorette party
62 || Yes, I do
63 || Becoming spontaneous
64 || Maybe, maybe not
65 || Couldn't resist the temptation
66 || Coming home
67 || Moon blessed
68 || Becoming one
69 || Control
70 || A long night
71 || The marking
72 || Coward
73 || Tears
74 || Free
75 || Another chance
76 || Letting it out
77 || Strengthening bond
78 || Suspicions
79 || Friendly advice
80 || Alongside you
81 || Pregnancy
82 || Taking a step
83 || Divulging us
84 || The second time
85 || Acceptance
86 || Men's talk
87 || Currying favor
88 || Hometown
89 || The future slowly unfolds
91 || Finally marked
92 || Chance
93 || This extraordinarily life with you
Acknowledgements
Two New Books!!
InsNovel

90 || Two families

55 3 0
By choc0_0mallows

One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family

- Jonathan Safran Foer

'•'•'•

A shadow emerged from outside the town, its lithe figure couldn't be seen by the eyes of a normal human being. Ears the color of the moon high above in the sky, its movies into the direction of its a nest, into the heart of the forest she goes and met with her other members.

They howled towards the bright still moon, snouts moving into one another as they greeted with enthusiasm. Soon, a wolf that perfectly matched the sky that serves as the background of the luminous moon came. The grayish wolf sprang its hind and tackle the raven wolf, licking and tugging, the two creatures played on their own as they gradually went away with the members and created their world.

Soon it was time for the run, the largest wolf stood tall in their direction giving off an aura of authority as they bowed their heads and showed their necks in submission. Then the leader of the pack howled to start the run, each with their abilities and specializations, another would surpass the others and that lasted for half an hour.

They moved with swift movements, tugging off the shirts and pants that they hid on the trees and compartments hidden below the ground. They changed back into their human forms, eyes glowing from the dark they finished clothing themselves up and walked to their homes.

"That was fun, it's been quite a long time since I've had a run," Hati says as she skips with her steps, obviously happy at the run.

Hati has already formed a small makeup company that allows natural ingredients and reduces plastic wastes and dangerous chemicals out on the sea. She loves her work although she never did show her face, only a trusted employee delivers her orders to the company.

She too nodded in acknowledgment, her heart was full and it felt like her arms were wings that made her flew off to another dimension.

"Everlyn wanted you to become one of the Godmothers of her child," she says in passing, nervousness washed her and she was immediately embraced by a warm solid chest as she calms herself down.

It's been on her mind as well, she knew that they are different now from Everlyn and to her family, to the town and the world. But she couldn't muster the strength to reject her best friend's initiation of having her and Hati as her child's godmothers.

"Would it be alright?" Hati then looked at Lukka but he was devoid of emotion, she look down to see the anticipation and hidden fear from Selene's eyes and sighed inwardly.

She has also been in contact with Everlyn and finds it warming to be in a scene with a woman that is very much similar and compatible with her personality.

"Of course, I mean I have become her friend as well and we still chatted at times besides I wanted to see who was the guy that she married. Maybe it'll be much handsome than Skoll" she jokes and earned a scoff from behind.

"I think you're underestimating the handsome divine looks of your brother"

"No, you're definitely not divine but demonic" she resisted the urge to laugh while Hati rolled her eyes at her brother.

"Anyways, wasn't Everlyn the girl who blushes constantly when she saw me? How come she doesn't like me anymore?" Skoll joked, he has seen Everlyn after all when we were in the cafe and known her after being good stories about her from her sister and Selene.

"That just proves that your so-called handsomeness isn't enough for women to go through lengths to have you," Hati said in scorn and left after seeing her brother wanting to fight with her.

Luna came to her side and asked her if her family wanted to meet them. She blushed automatically at the thought of it. Something like two families meeting together feels like they're about to talk about marriage and it was a far cry from that. 

"We still haven't yet been approved by my family"

"That's fine, we can wait. You Lukka, you should do everything to earn their forgiveness after all you're in the wrong" I took delight after seeing the awkward nod from Lukka and when Luna left, I was suddenly embraced by the waist.

"Having fun seeing me in the limelight?" I giggled uncontrollably after being prickled by his unshaven chin.

"Yeah!" I answered chirpily and find myself bending down in laughter after being tickled to my waist. "Lukka! S-stop!"

"Ugh, you love fools! Stop damaging my eyes and ears!" Fenrir shouted from behind making Lukka flashed a dangerous glint in his eyes which led to Fenrir running with his tails tucked. That whole situation was seen by the twins and his siblings which made them laugh.

Soon they reached the packhouse, each did their duties before being called to the living room for a meeting. It was something that Selene asked for Maico, she wanted to have a plan for her future after all she has also become one of them.

"The future is long that's all I could say" Fenrir states, she didn't heed his words in mind and looked at Luna who was the wisest among them.

"Lukka has already discussed your concern with us, I'm glad that you two are considering each of your future"

She looked on her right with a touching expression, she caught his hand tightly to her and leaned closer to him. Skoll made a vomiting sound earning a slap on the back of his head.

"Quiet down! The twins are much mature than all of you!" Maico scolded making the twins swell in pride and sat up straight while the triplets looked at each other with disdain.

"Anyway, we will respect your decisions, we may not tell them who we truly are but we could give them some idea and heads up," Luna says and it luckily coincides with what we have in our minds.

"Thank you, Luna, Maico" she gave the two leaders a bow of gratitude and promised that she would never forsake the lives of her members and hers.

She was very lucky to have very supportive members, it was like her family was extended into another group or species and it warms her heart to see them alive and well.

Her worries and concerns are now halfway solved, she could see her family having a quite good impression of Lukka after seeing his efforts and love that shows through his every action.

The future may belong for her but when with him, it would be worthwhile.

***
Chapter 90 is up! Hope you like this everyone!

Stay safe and healthy! Have a great day!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 7.5K 36
Vitani is a part of one of the most feared Hunter families. She's not known for destroying packs on her own, she does that with her family. In fact...
1.2K 127 27
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
211 22 5
"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘝𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘳!" 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥. "𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚." 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥. "𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩...
123K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...