No Love Involved (COMPLETED)

By _aLenJene_

Zephanie Torres is known as the most silent of the group. She usually listens and just talk when it's badly n... More

Prologue
The Beginning
The Stranger
Three months
The Sister and The EX
The Stranger Girl
Reminder
His Kiss
The Proposal and The Conditions
The OB-Gyne Clinic
The Hug
The Reason
The Wishes
The Third Wish
The Love
The Break Up
The Luckiest Man
The Twin Sister
The Confusion
The True Villain
The Start
The Change
The Three Other Wishes
The Emotion
The Sick
The Twins
FB Fan page
The Start Of Chasing
The Doctor
The Rain
To Stay
The Three Words
The Smile
The Fall
The Parents
One Last Cry
His Side
Has Ended
Stephanie
Treatment
Hope
Sister's Love
Proposal
Living Together
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Special Chapter

He owns Me

10K 212 5
By _aLenJene_

Zeph.

Kumurap kurap ako ng at kinusot ang mga mata ng maramdaman ko ang mabigat na nakadagan sa tiyan ko. I hissed when I realized that it’s Jayson’s arm. Gumalaw ako para tanggalin ang braso niya pero lalo niya lang ako hinigit at niyakap ng mas mahigpit.

“Tulog pa tayo.” Napairap ako. Sabi niya liligawan ako pero heto at ikinukulong niya naman ako sa bahay niya. Hindi man lang ako ayain na magdate sa labas. Anong klaseng panliligaw ang gusto niya?

“Mine, we have to get up. Pupunta pa tayo ng opisina mo.” He groaned. Alam ko na ang style ng lalakeng ito. Tamad na naman bumangon kaya ang bagsak nito tanghali na papasok. But that shouldn’t work today. Hiring ulit at kailangan naming pumunta roon dahil sabi niya kasama ako sa kikilatis ng mga mag-aapply.

“Can I just cancel it? Let’s move it tomorrow.” Itinulak ko siya at agad-agad na tumayo.

“Sinabi mo na iyan nung isang araw then kahapon. You’re wasting your time. Wala kang matatapos kung ganyan ka lagi.” Umupo siya sa kama at hinayaan lamang ang kumot na dumausdos pababa. I mean babang baba talaga kasi nakasilip na iyong junior niya.

Juskolord. Umagang umaga ang init-init!

“Baby, I didn’t waste any time. I was with you, how could I waste time with that?” Nakanguso ito at namula ang pisngi ko sa sinabi niya.

“Two days ka ng hindi pumapasok. Baka pagbalik mo wala ka ng empleyado.” Nag-iwas ako ng tingin at tuluyan ng tumalikod. Hindi ko kayang tagalan ang tanawin na nakikita ko.

“Spending time with you is the most important thing for me now. Ano ba naman yung ipagpaliban ko muna yung mga dapat kong gawin kung ang kapalit noon eh mapapasaya kita?”

Napangiti ako sa sinabi niya. Yes, he is so damn sweet. Sa loob ng ilang araw ng pagkukulong naming dito sa bahay niya ay hindi niya ako tinantanan ng pagiging sweet niya. We ate a lot, talked about a lot of things, watched movies, swam in his pool, played video games, and a lot more. He was extra sweet and caring na parang panaginip na lang ang lahat.

“Stop being corny mister. Tayo na diyan para makaalis na tayo.”

“Naku, wag mong asamin na tumayo, lalo tayong hindi makakaalis.” Bumaling ako sa kanya at nakunot ang noo ko.

“Anong---“ Hindi ko na natapos ang sasabihin ko ng bigla niya ako hinila at ihiniga sa kama. Hindi ko alam kung anong nangyari pero nakita ko na lang ang sarili kong nasa ilalim niya at hinahalikan niya na  ako ng mariin.

I tried to push him away but he just pressed himself to me ad there I felt it. Perhaps ito yung sinasabi niyang naka-tayo?

I felt his hand roaming around my body and then settled on top of my underwear. I moaned in his mouth when I felt him stroking my slit on top of that piece of cloth. Without a few second, his kisses started to go to my jaw line down to my neck. He’s deliberately stroking my slit that I could feel my sex starting to get wet.

He stopped kissing me so he could remove my night gown and my panties. His deep eyes are staring at my naked body and I could feel my cheeks turn into red.

“Even at this early hour of the morning, especially at this hour of the morning, you are so damn sexy.”

I smirked and placed my hands on his nape. “Sabi mo lang iyan because you didn’t touch me for three days.”

Natawa siya sa sinabi ko. “I won’t do that again. Never.”

He looked at me intently hanggang sa dahan-dahan niyang ginawaran ng maliliit na halik ang labi ko. But I don’t want that. My body craves for something more than that. He declared those days as sex-free days. Dapat daw mag-enjoy muna kami without doing that. But I was a tease for giving him a real hard time because I just wore his shirts and panties.

The conversation soon died, replaced by my heavy breathing as I became absorbed in the sensations flowing from my chest. He straddled me, kissed the globes and took his time there. When he reached a nipple he gave it a long hard lick that brought to a long agonizing but pleasurable moan.

He cupped my breasts, at first gently squeezing but later on increasing the pressure. He rolled his nipples between his fingers, sucked them into his mouth and flicked them with his tongue.

I know how wet and swollen am I down there but I know that I can’t stop him anymore. His kisses started to trace my belly down to the most sensitive part of my body. I am already naked and that flesh down there isn’t ashamed to be seen as I felt myself getting wetter with the intensity of his stares.

I saw him bit his lower lip and damn he’s just so sexy! And before I could react, he grabbed my bottom and pressed it to his face that disappeared between my legs. I squirmed in content as I felt his tongue stroke back and forth, up and down, and at every angle, speed, and power I could imagine.

I was panting, breathing heavily with the relentless attack of his tongue to my sex. God, he’s so good at this. I could feel something coming out or exploding.

“M-mine… Oh my God, I want to come! Make me come!”

And I screamed in pleasure as he suddenly nestled on my clit and bit it. But it soon ended as he pulled up. I started to panic but then I sighed in relief when I saw him positioning himself in between my legs and without further ado, he entered me.

Soon enough, I was filled with his throbbing maleness inside and he added more pressure as he wrapped my legs around his waist. He furiously took me and all I could do was to moan and moan and shout his name as I reach my own explosion.

But it didn’t stop there.

I was shocked when he suddenly lifted me up and flipped our bodies making him under me.

“Come on, baby. Ride on me.” He started fondling my nipples  and then later on grabbing my clit that brought me to another orgasm.

I started moving and got more excited to move to give a long, hard, and fast fvck because of his moans.

“Fuck, baby! You---it feels so damn good to be inside you.” Drowned by anticipation and yearn for an explosive orgasm, he thirsted up meeting my every thrust. And when I couldn’t contain anymore, he shifted our position again.

HE lifted my two legs, him kneeling and entering me like a mad person. The pleasure isn’t foreign to me but I can feel how much he adores, cherishes, and desired for me. His eyes which lust can never be denied has made me connected to his soul.

“Oh God, baby… I’m yours and you’re mine, right?” I nodded. There’s no denying anymore. I want him to own me.

“Say it, baby. Say that you’re mine.” He towered me and nestled on my neck. He bit my earlobe and traced it with his tongue that made me jerked and then uncontrollably made me come for the nth time.

“Say it now!” I closed my eyes as I felt him grew bigger inside me. I like what he’s doing. I like what we’re doing and I don’t see myself doing the same thing with other men and that includes Miguel too.

Yes, he owns. He owns the whole of me.

“Oh, yes! I’m yours! I’m yours!”

And as if on cue, he writhed in pleasure as he emptied himself in me. We were both catching our breaths but he didn’t stop saying sweet nothings to me. At kung ano man ang nararamdaman ko ngayon, I like to enjoy this. I won’t nurture it but I will enjoy it.

***

“Bakit kasi kailangan mo pang magsuot ng ganyan?” Pang-ilang reklamo niya na sa akin iyan mula nung umalis kami sa bahay niya. I just rolled my eyes with his childish rants.

I am just wearing a black and white dress that is tightly hugging my body. Hindi naman ako laging ganito but I just feel like wearing this dress. Kaso ayaw niya. He said that I should just wear slacks and a decent blouse dahil baka hindi na makasagot ng maayos ang mga aplikante dahil maglalaway na lang daw sila sa katawan ko.

I am pleased by how much he adores my body pero napaka-o.a naman noon. I haven’t seen someone like that. Siguro nga maganda ako pero hindi naman siguro maglalaway ang mga lalake sa akin. That’s too much.

“Mr. Sio, bahala ka na sa buhay mo. Pupunta na ako sa HR Office.” Nagmadali akong maglakad kahit na alam kong tinatawag niya ako. Nakakatawa talaga siya. Hindi man lang niya naisip na pinagtitinginan na kami ng mga empleyado niya.

Nang makarating ako sa office ay sinalubong ako ng staff doon at sinabing may limang minute pa ako para maghanda. Wala namang kaso iyon. Alam kong late na kami ni Jayson. Wala kasing kapaguran iyon dahil humirit pa siya ng isa nung sabay kaming naligo.

I have to remind myself next time na kapag nagyayang maligo si Jayson ay dapat ko ng hindian dahil hindi ligo ang gusto niya.

Nang matapos akong magprepare ay nagsimula na kaming mag-interview. I’m on the second stage of recruitment process. Ang first ay bago exam then pag pumasa sa akin at kapag pumasa sa akin ay orientation and final interview sa head ng department na pupuntahan niya.

I’ve been doing this for years now at kabisado ko na lahat pero mahirap parin dahil iba’t-ibang tao ang nakakaharap ko at ang pag-aanalyze ng personality nila ay hindi ganoon kadali. Marami-rami din ang applicants and I think kailangan ako dito ng maghapon.

Nasa pang-dalawampung applicant na ako ng marinigko ang ingay mula sa labas ng cubicle.

“Thank you, Mr. Santiago. Just wait outside for the result of your interview.” I dismissed the applicant and put his resume in the box.

I massaged my temple and stretched a bit. Nakakangalay talaga pero hindi pa tapos. Marami pa ang applicants. Natigil ako ng magbukas ang pinto ng cubicle at iniluwa nito ang nakasimangot parin na Jayson.

“Anong ginagawa mo rito?” Lalo siyang sumimangot pero lumapit pa rin naman siya sa akin.

“Stand. We’re leaving.” Kinuha nito ang kamay ko and intertwined. He made me stand but I pulled back my arms.

“I’m not yet done here. Marami pang trabaho rito.” Binitawan nito ang kamay ko at saka nagmura ng ilang beses.

“Problema mo?” Muli niyang hinawakan ang kamay ko at marahas ng hinila ako. Akala ko ay lalabas na kami pero marahas ni-lock niya lang ang pinto at saka ako isinandal sa pinto.

His breathing is ragged while his left hand is on my right leg specifically on the exposed part. Hindi ko alam pero parang galit nag alit siya at kung dahil ito sa damit ko, napakababaw na dahilan iyon!

“M-mine---“

“Don’t you know that I kicked a lot of applicants out from this company?” His eyes are piercing.

Nagulat ako. Naguguluhan kung bakit kailangan niyang gawin iyon.

“what? W-why?”

“Because they were talking about you!” He shouted angrily. Para akong tinuklaw ng ahas dahil hindi ko makapa ang dapat na sabihin.

“They were talking how sexy you are with this fcking dress.” His hand went up to my waist and gripped it as he started speaking against my neck. “…they say this waist is slim and fcvking good to be caressed.” And his hand went up to my breast and he cupped my breast while he’s kissing my neck.

“…and these… Baby, they dared to say that they want to touch these.” Hindi parin ako magalaw at paano ako gagalaw kung sabay na kumikilos ang kamay at ang mga labi niya? He is kissing and nipping my neckline and my shoulders down to slightly exposed cleavage.

I can’t help but moan. His hands, his lips, and his tongue. I’ve already proven for a lot of times that he can use them wonderfully but I was naked then. And right now, what he’s doing to me while fully naked is another thing.

I almost groaned when he stopped but then I just bit my lip when he looked at me in the eyes. He is drowning with the way he looks at me and I can feel my legs go jelly.

“Baby, I’m serious. Don’t wear this kind of dress anymore.” Malambing na ang boses niya pero ramdam ko parin ang frustration sa boses niya.

Gusto kong sumagot na hindi na pero kahit ibuka ko ang bibig ko ay wala man ang lumabas na salita. Nang wala siyang mahintay na sagot sa akin ay tila nagbalik ang galit sa kanyang mga mata na tuluyan ng nagpanginig ng katawan ko.

Nakakatakot pero masarap sa pakiramdam. Posible pala iyon na kahit takot ka eh nagiging masaya ka?

“…kung hindi ka susunod sa akin, ako mismo ang magsusunog ng mga damit mong ganoon. At hindi ka pwedeng magreklamo.” He paused as he pressed himself to me na kahit ang hangin ay mahihiyang dumaan sa pagitan namin. “Because the moment you said that you’re mine, wala ng bawian iyon. Akin ka, mula dito…” Hinalikan niya ang noo ko.

“…hanggang sa mga parteng maabot ng mga labi ko.” Aniya sabay paghalik sa akin mula taas hanggang baba.

If owning by him will be this pleasurable, I wouldn’t mind at all. I’m his. Completely his. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.3K 54
APPLE doesn't have any slightest idea that the little boy who ruined her sand castle when she was six years old will be the man she'll adore, cherish...
90.3K 1.6K 27
I was inspired by Sherry Argov while writing this story, hope you like it guys! :)
19.1M 225K 36
Meg is a bitch--and she continues to be one upon knowing that Daniel only married her for his wealthy grandfather's inheritance. But when secrets fro...
24.2M 708K 34
She was kidnapped by the mafia prince, Lander Montenegro, at the age of five. He stole almost half of her life, so it's only fair that he repays her...