HIS MANAGER || KTH || FF || B...

Por Fictionxcreator

"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" "what??" "i'm your manager not your wife that you're ordering me to do your personal... M谩s

CHAPTER:1
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER:3
CHAPTER:4
CHAPTER:5
WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER:6
CHAPTER:7
CHAPTER:8
CHAPTER:10
CHAPTER:11
CHAPTER:12
CHAPTER:13
CHAPTER:14
CHAPTER:15
CHAPTER:16
CHAPTER:17
CHAPTER:18
CHAPTER:19
CHAPTER:20
CHAPTER:21
CHAPTER:22
CHAPTER:23
CHAPTER:24
CHAPTER:25
CHAPTER:26
CHAPTER:27
CHAPTER:28
CHAPTER:29
CHAPTER:30
CHAPTER:31
CHAPTER:32
CHAPTER:33
WRITER'S NOTE (Announcement)
CHAPTER:34 (season-2)
CHAPTER:35
CHAPTER: 36
CHAPTER: 37
CHAPTER:38
CHAPTER:39
CHAPTER:40
CHAPTER: 41
CHAPTER:42
CHAPTER:43
CHAPTER:44
CHAPTER:45
CHAPTER:46
CHAPTER:47
CHAPTER:48
CHAPTER:49
CHAPTER:50
CHAPTER:51
CHAPTER:52
CHAPTER:53
CHAPTER:54
CHAPTER:55
CHAPTER:56
CHAPTER:57
CHAPTER:58
CHAPTER:59
CHAPTER:60
CHAPTER:61
CHAPTER:62
CHAPTER:63
CHAPTER:64
CHAPTER:65
It's D-DAY!!!!
CHAPTER:66
CHAPTER:67
CHAPTER:68
CHAPTER:69
CHAPTER:70
SEASON:3 (Prologue)
UPDATE
Announcement
CHAPTER:71
CHAPTER:72
CHAPTER:73
CHAPTER:74
CHAPTER:75
CHAPTER:76
CHAPTER:77
CHAPTER:78
CHAPTER:79
CHAPTER:80
CHAPTER:81
CHAPTER:82
CHAPTER:83
CHAPTER:84
CHAPTER:85
CHAPTER:86
CHAPTER:87
CHAPTER:88
CHAPTER:89
CHAPTER:90
CHAPTER:91
CHAPTER:92
CHAPTER:93
CHAPTER:94
CHAPTER:95
CHAPTER:96
CHAPTER:97
CHAPTER:98
CHAPTER:99 (PART-1)
CHAPTER:99 (PART-2)
CHAPTER:100
EPILOGUE
Sneak peek-1
Sneak peek-2

CHAPTER:9

2.2K 95 6
Por Fictionxcreator

After Hearing My Answer, He Laughed A Little And Said Smiling-

"You Really Are Something Else Ms. Aera"

I Looked At Him With My Question mark on my Face.

"No, I Mean, We Wanted To Find The Right Person For This Job Across Korea For The Past Six Months, And Believe Me, I've Never Seen A Single Person Want To Work In The Place Where We Scheduled The Interview. Even Some Of Them Left After Seeing The Place."

I Was Surprised To Hear That In The Past Six Months They Were Finding The Right Person. And All Over Korea !?

'Who Are These People? Who Owns This Company And, Most Importantly, Who Will I Work For As A Manager?'

These Questions Kept Going Through My Head.

Then The Man Himself Broke The Silence

"Well, I Never Would Have Thought, I Have To Introduce Myself To Someone, But ...... .Hello, My Name Is Seejin, I Am The Head Manager Of This Company", He Put The Palm Of His Hand In Front Of Me, Indicating That I Should Shake His Hand.

I Shook Hands With Him. "Nice To Meet You Manager, Seejin" I Said With A Smile.

He Withdrew His Hand And Started Speaking Again.

"Since You Don't Know Anything About This Company Or Who You Will Work For, Let Me Introduce You"

I Nodded

"The Company You''ll Be Working For Is 'Big Hit Entertainment'"

I Nodded And He Continued..

"And This Company Belongs To Our CEO Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk, Your Main Boss, As By The Name Of The Company You'll Be Working In A Music Industry Company."

I Listened To Him Very Carefully

"And Yes This The Place, Where You'll Be Working, I'm Sorry To Say Ms Aera But You'll Not Work As Your Father"- He Stated Chuckling

"As You'll Be Joining The Company You'll Need To Sign A Contract"

"A Contract......??"- I Asked

"Yes, A Contract Of Two Years As A Manager Of This Company"

" You Mean I Won't Be Able To....?"

"Yes- You Wont Be Able To Quit The Company For Two Years, Also You Can't Work For Others During This Two Years"

"But What If Some Emergency Happens And I Need To Leave?"

"Our Company Will Provide Every Single Help In Your Personal Matters In Case Of Emergencies, But Still If You Want To Quit Then You'll Need To Pay The Amount For Breaking The Contract"

I Nodded And Asked Another Question

"What After Two Years..? Can I Continue To Work?"

"Yes, You Can. The Contract Will Be Reformed Again"

"Okay..."

"And Yes, You'll Be Living In A Dorm, Which Will Be Provided By The Company"

My Eyes Got Widened, Which Was Not Unnoticed By Him.

"Don't Worry, As A Manager You'll Be Provided Your Own Room And Personal Space, You Won't Need To Share It With Anyone."

I Again Nodded

"May I Ask Why Living In A Dorm When I Have My Own House?" – I Asked

He Smiled At Me And Said-" You'll Get To Know When You'll Start Your Work"

I Looked At Him In Confusion.

He Smiled Again And Another Important Question Got Hit In My Mind.

"But...Mr. Seejin For Whom I'll Be Working For As A Manager?"

He Smiled At Me Again And Said-

"For A Boy Band"

"You Mean Like A K-Pop Boy Band....???"- I Asked Surprisingly.

"Yes Ms. Aera"

Now Everything Was Getting Together In My Mind More Clearly. Why These People Were Doing Everything So Confidentially, Why They Chose To Interview People In Different Place Then Their Original Building. Why Their Identity Was Also Confidential.

"Miss Aera"

His Voice Cut Me Out Of My Imaginations.

"Dae..?"

"The Contract, You Need To Sign It Now"

He Passed Me A Document, Which Almost Had 30-40 Pages.

I Looked At Him With Surprise And He Chuckled

"Don't Worry Miss Aera, I Already Explained You Everything, It's Just More Precisely Written In There, If You Want To Read It All Then You Can Take It With You And Give-

I Cut Him Off From Completing His Sentence

"No Need Mr. Seejin I'll Sign It Now"

I Was Too Lazy To Read The Whole Contract And Signed It In Hurry.

"Great, Welcome To Our Company Ms Aera"

"Thank You Manager Seejin"- I Replied While Showing Him A Big Smile On My Face.

"From When I'll Be Joining?"

"Now"- He Replied In A Instant Making Me Surprised

"D-Dae..??"

"I Mean You'll Be Moving To Our Dorms Now Miss Aera, The Guards Will Come With You To Your House And Help You With Your Luggage"

"N-Now??"

"Yes"

"O-Okay"

"See You Soon Miss Aera"- Mr Seejin Spoke While Smiling.

"Dae"- I Left While Bowing To Him.

*AT AERA'S HOUSE*

"WHAT?! You're Moving To A Dorm?"- Mom Screamed

"Yes Mom, I Already Told You On The Call Why Are You Reacting Like This Now" – I Spoke While Packing My Luggage.

"Yes And That's Why I Had To Come Home In A Hurry!! Leaving My All Work!"

"Well, I Told You, You Don't Need To"- I Said Doing My Thing.

"What! How Can I Not When My Daughter Got A Job Out Of Nowhere! And She's Moving! And She's Not Even Telling Me The Company Name!!!"

"Well I Already Told You It's A Big Company And I Signed A Contract To Keep Everything Confidential, So I Can't Tell You The Details Mom"- I Spoke Without Paying Attention To Her.

"CAN'T YOU EVEN TELL ME!?"- Mom Shouted But This Time In More High Pitch.

I Sighed And Went To My Mom Who Was Shouting From The Door Of My Room, And Hugged Her

"Don't Worry, Mom Its Not A Dangerous Place, I'll Be Safe And When You'll Find Out I'm Sure You'll Be Proud Of Your Daughter"

My Mom Sighed And Hugged Me Back.

"Okay....I Trust You And Promise Me You'll Keep In Touch, Hm?"

I Broke The Hug And Said Excitingly- "I Promise! Now Help Me With My Luggage? So That The Guards Won't Have To Wait Further On The Ground Floor...Hm?"

"Aarasoo..."

I Giggled At Her Sigh And We Both Went To Packed My Stuff.

*AT THE DORM*

"WOWWWW! Am I Going To Live Here??!!"- My Eyes Sparkled Seeing The Area And Location Of The Dorm.

I Was In My Own World When I Heard A Familiar Voice.

"Nice To See You Again Miss Aera"- Mr. Seejin Spoke While Walking Towards Me From The Inside.

"Nice To See You Too Mr. Seejin"- I Bowed To Him Showing My Big Smile And Sparkling Eyes.

He Chuckled A Little Seeing My Excitement.

"Welcome To 'Hannam Dorm' Lets Go Inside, Shall We?"

I Nodded

"Guards, Take The Luggage And Place It To Miss Aera's Room Inside"- He Ordered The Guards, And We Both Went Inside.

I Got Awed By Seeing The Luxury Dorm As I Entered The Dorm.

After Observing The Dorm, My Eyes Shifted To A Middle-Aged Woman Standing Beside The Entering Door Bowing To Me. I Bowed Back

"Welcome Miss Aera"- She Smiled At Me.

"Meet Miss Ji-Ho Miss Aera, She's A Caretaker Here, And Will Take Care Of You From Now On"

"Hello Miss Ji-Ho"- I Said Bowing To Her Again With A Smile On My Face. And She Bowed Back.

"Miss Ji-Ho, Show Miss Aera Her Room And The Dorm"- Mr. Seejin Ordered Her

Miss Ji-Ho Nodded

Mr. Seejin Turned His Face To Me While Saying- "Miss Aera I'll Be Leaving Now, See You Tomorrow At The Workplace And Yes The Guards Will Pick You Up Daily So Don't Worry About That"

"Yes But Mr. Seejin!"

"Yes..?"

"What About My Work Profile I Mean You Didn't Explain It To Me"

He Smiled At Me – "I Will Miss Aera, At Work Tomorrow, Se Sleep Early Today"

I Nodded And Saw The Disappearing Figure Of The Manager.

I Turned My Head To Miss Ji-Ho And She Took Me To See My Room.

"IS THIS MY ROOM!!!???"- I Asked Little Loudly Getting Exited And Miss Ji-Ho Just Chuckled At Me

"Dae Miss Aera"

"Ahh Miss Ji-Ho Just Call Me Aera And........I'll Call You Ajhuma Instead Okay??"

"Dae My Dear Aera"

I Giggled At Ajhuma's Response And Turned My Head Towards My New Room Again.

"I'll Be Staying In The First Room Of The Entrance, Please Call Me If You Need Anything"

After Saying That She Left And I Awed At My New Room.

It Was A Perfect Room For Me With A Big Window, Luxury Curtains And A Separate Room Balcony Which Was Just As Big As I Could Ever Imagined Of, A King Sized Bed With Silk Mattress And Bed Sheet On It With Lots Of Pillows.

I Went To The Balcony To Get The View and Stood There For A Minute.

THIRD PERSON POV

After Roaming In Her New Room Aera's Gaze Got Stucked To The Balcony And She Opened The Doors And Went Out In The Balcony To See The View.

"I Wish I Could See Mr. Poster Boy From Here, I Kinda Miss Him"- Aera Smiled At Her Own Thought.

She Closed Her Eyes And Made Her Own Imagination Of Her Poster Boy And Smiled After Seeing His Face In Her Imaginary World.

Suddenly The Same Incident Happened, Another Shooting Star Fall, Which Was Unnoticed By Her As She Kept Her Eyes Closed While Imagining His Face.

She Opened Her Eyes And Went Inside, Jumped On Her Big Bed And Her Eyes Felt Heavy As She Was Tired And She Went Into Her Dreamland.

But She Didn't Know That Her Life Is Going To Change Completely From Tomorrow, Her Fate's Ink Was Already Written By The God.

*

*

*

(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و
I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SO EXITED

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

185K 5.3K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
160K 7.3K 24
They say 饾棢饾棦饾棭饾棙 is a beautiful feeling and Having a 饾棖饾棩饾棬饾棪饾棝 is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...
436K 12.6K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...
50.1K 1.6K 87
#1 kpop #1 btsxreader, #1 skzxreader #1 kimseokjin Book One - The Distraction A favour for your boss ends up getting you in an unexpected situation...