Kadavul Setting

By saravspace

I Strongly Believe The Universe | An #AshAangi FanFiction | Story Written in Tanglish #1 in Trends - 08/08/21... More

Gettimelam
Ashwin-eyy
Conversations & Letters
Disclaimer
Thank You, My Sweets!
Cuteness & Hotness
WhatsApp
AshAangi
Thank You, My Sweets!
Wish
Happiness
Interlocked
Happy Friendship Day šŸ’œ
Magical Spark
Kulu Kulu
Happy Day
Outing
The Jolly Trip - Part 1
The Jolly Trip - Part 2
The Jolly Trip - Part 3
25K Celebrations
Fajita Sweet Potato
Bliss
Adipoli
Climax
Photoshoot
Rain dance
Dilse
Lip Mark - Part 1
Lip Mark - Part 2
Lip Mark - Part 3
Truth or Dare
AshAangi
Ah ah ah ah
BREAKING NEWS
The Trip Is Over
Back to Bengaluru
Oh no Oh no no..
Miss You, Kiruka!
Busy Busy
The Function
Enna Solla Pogirai
All Yours šŸ’œ
Binge-watch - Part 1
Binge-watch - Part 2
Binge-watch - Part 3
Fly Abroad!
One Soul
Calls
50K Celebrations!
Miss You
Happy Birthday, Ashwin-eyy!
Life is beautiful!
Neikarapatti Curd Kurma
kadavulsetting.com

Distanced

1.1K 110 43
By saravspace

Hello Makkalae,

I am really happy and excited to share that our #KadavulSetting is now available on Amazon Kindle.

Since the story has garnered 52K+ Reads on Wattpad and many of my friends who are not on Wattpad requested to release it on Amazon, I've worked a bit hard in the past 48 hours to make it possible. Hope you will enjoy the read.

The story trends at No.1 in #Trends #Celebrations #AllForLove Magizhchi! Mikka Magizhchi!

And, as usual, I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champoins-eyy (you know who...)! Nandrigal 🙏

DID YOU GRAB YOUR COPY FROM AMAZON?

The Climax is scheduled on Sept 30, are you ready?

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

"Wake up, Rowdy! Wake up..." Ashwin hisses on her ears.

"Ashwin-eyy... sathiyama mudiyala... udambu fulla adichu potta mathiri irukku. Please enna thoongavidu." Sivaangi says with eyes shut completely.

"Time is already two in the afternoon... at least lunch avathu sapadanum."

"Ethey... 2 PM, is it?" Sivaangi asks after waking up with a start, holding the bedsheet to the bosom.

"Yes... 2 PM. I have ordered food for both of us as Sarath left to office in the morning itself." Ashwin says admiring the cute angel.

"Oye... yen appadi pakkareenga?" Sivaangi demands an explanation.

"Chumma... thaan." Ashwin says touching her soft lips with his fingers.

"Oye... birthday baby... last night nadanthellam maranthidu seriya.. athu oru forcela nadathichu... next time is after our marriage. Okay?" Sivaangi demands acceptance.

Ashwin smiles cutely. Sivaangi skips the beat.

"Kiruka... ippadi siruchi thaan enna kavukara. Innemltu unsiripiku mayanga maten seriya." Sivaangi says admiring her man. "Did you take bath?"

"Yes, I got up an hour ago." Ashwin keeps it simple. He serves her the bed coffee.

Sivaangi sips the coffee blushing in between recalling the sweet moments of last night. Ashwin understands her pulse. He too blushes with her without speaking a word.

Sivaangi wraps the bedsheet on her and goes inside the restroom. She gets ready in no-time and they have brunch together. While having the brunch Ashwin strikes conversation about marriage in general to confess the truth but he gets side-lined and dragged to different topics by Sivaangi due to the excitement within.

Sivaangi gets a call at around five in the evening. It kind of puts her mood off. She tries her best not to show it to Ashwin though he reads her like a book.

"Ashwin-eyy... I need to start. Uncle is having health issues. Promise. I want to spend the whole day with you... but I am really sorry." Sivaangi expresses her heart through words.

Ashwin understands her completely, but his little heart wishes to spend the day with her. "Probably, this is the best birthday I ever had, and you are the best birthday gift I ever received. I love you. I will miss you the whole evening and night." He seals her lips.

Sivaangi is having tears after the kiss. "You are the best thing happened to me, Ashwin-eyy." She kisses him real hard before walking out of the house and getting into the cab.

"Shall I accompany you?" Ashwin asks holding the cab.

Sivaangi nods 'all okay' and waves bye to him. Ashwin also waves her bye without knowing what's in store in life for them.

***

In about an hour Ashwin receives a call from Sivaangi...

"Ashwin-eyy..."

"Oye, Rowdy-don... reach ayitiya? Uncle eppadi irukaru? Did you guys go to hospital?"

"Ellam okay thaan... Ashwin-eyy. Listen."

"Come back to me... now. If all is well."

"Ashwin-eyy... I am going hometown with my uncle. Things are not good there, but I am sure I can manage. So do not worry about me at all. Okay?" Sivaangi pauses for his response.

"Enna sollanum ethir pakkara Rowdy... First, you complete."

"So, for next two weeks, we shall talk on phone. Voice shall be okay... video is not at all possible. But shall stay in touch."

"Appadi our happiness kuduthitu ippadi oru shock kudutha naan enna panna mudiyum. Neeya sollu Rowdy."

"I do not have other options, Ashwin-eyy. I am going to miss you a lot." Sivaangi says without answering him. She hears silence and so she says, "We are meant to be... Together. Forever. We will. I trust you. I love you. I miss you."

Sivaangi has tears in her eyes when she says the last sentence. Ashwin is shedding tears silently. "Okay, Rowdy-don. I Love You. I Miss You. Terribly."

The call gets disconnected.

Ashwin gets a WhatsApp note. "Unable to talk anymore. I miss you. Starting to hometown. Love you. Miss YOU."

Ashwin is unable to accept everything that happened from last night. He says to himself, "Ellam Kadavul Setting. I strongly Believe the Universe."

***

Ashwin narrates all that happened to Sarath while having dinner. Literally in tears.

Sarath is like... 'Partner. Ithuvum Kadanthu Pogum.'

Ashwin gets busy with office work during the day, and he ends the day with the voice call; good ten minutes call every day. Sarath becomes Ashwin's punch bag and pillow according to his mood swings. Ashwin becomes dull without seeing Sivaangi's face for days.

Though Ashwin has no heart, still he goes home on Saturday night to spend at least a day there and look for an opportunity to speak with Sree. He looks for the note as soon as he enters the home, a strange habit these days.

"We need to go home this weekend. Let's start on Friday night.

Sree."

Ashwin writes on the note, "Okay, done."

Ashwin goes inside the bedroom, changes to nightwear, he unlocks the phone and sends a text to Sivaangi: "I want to see you badly. Is video call okay with you?"

He gets response in a minute. "Cannot speak today. Let's talk tomorrow. Love You. Miss You."

On reading the message, he is like... 'What the hell...' He responds: "Take Care. Miss You."

Ashwin walks out of the room and climbs the stairs to terrace. He calls Sarath and scold him for nothing at first and then he narrates the incidents. He goes down feeling okay. He looks at the sticky note. He understands that something is wrong with Sree looking at the small note from her. He adds, "Is everything okay with you? Do you need help?"

His words hit him hard. He is like either love you or miss you and even in the call he does the same with Sivaangi. He fails to ask her about how things are going with her at home. He realizes the mistakes and he send another text on WhatsApp, "Is everything okay with you, Rowdy? Is everyone okay at your home? Do you need any help? Shall I come to your place? Is there a money requirement?"

He gets an ultra-fast response: "Ashwin-eyy 💜 Love You So Much. All is well. No worries. I will manage. I will come to you, very soon."

"Miss You, Rowdy!" He responds. He smiles cutely looking at the heart.

***

The next days are horrible, especially with the sudden turn of events. Sivaangi becomes almost difficult to reach. From calls to WhatsApp to absolutely nothing, Ashwin goes mad, which clearly reflect in his work. He gets stressed very easily contrary to how he used to be. The entire week is a complete nightmare for all.

It's Friday already. And it's been more than twenty-four hours since he received a call / message from Sivaangi. He feels distanced. He fears that nothing bad should happen to his Rowdy-don!

He drives home to pick up Sree and head to hometown half-heartedly.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Let's stop here. Take a step back and let's discuss about climax:

The possible options are:

1. Sree gets pregnant. Sarath suggests using this as an opportunity to file for divorce. Ashwin denies stating he has to support Sree no matter what... first to find out what went wrong. Next to make peace and support her and as well as confess the truth to Sree and Sivaangi.

2. On the way to hometown car dashes on the divider and bumps and lands on the car travelling on the opposite side. Seat belt saves Ashwin but Sree gets injured badly. Her face is completely injured. On the other car Sivaangi is in, she also gets similar injury. Doctor reconstructs face by mistake. Sree goes to Coma. Sivaangi becomes Sree.

3. Sree dies in that accident. Sivaangi survives. She marries Ashwin.

Choose one that you like to read... or comment your choices. If you want to know what I wrote... you have to wait. Feel free to grab your copy from Amazon to read if you wish to support me as a writer and make the book a bestseller.

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 127K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
69.5K 8.4K 46
Yesterday I saw you with a different eye Today you became a memory forever ā¤ļø Let's see how Love blooms between Ashok Kumar and Shyla Rajesh Ashwin a...
160K 17.5K 69
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
7.5K 1K 14
This Story is about the Young Business man Siddharth Malhotra who was an arrogant and he is a Devil in disguise when it come to his business. His wor...