Auction love by billionaire

De Realest_thinker7

"I told you to accept my proposal but you didn't, now just wait and watch this just a starting"...He stated a... Mai multe

Author's note
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10 & 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Cast Changing)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Christmas special)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Richard's pov)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Aesthetics on Instagram
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter 15

2.8K 121 39
De Realest_thinker7

"What the fuck is happening here"…..Nivan roared like a tiger who is gone eat us raw.

"Who the hell are you.Get lost you've nothing to do with it"…...Emre bellowed, oh Jesus today I am gone and I can see the most angry person in front of me who is going to kill him or me anytime.

"Oh(chuckled bitterly) so it's your matter nice to hear that, and you're right I have nothing to do with you but the girl who.is.in.your. arms. I have so many things to do with her"…….He asserted and clenched his jaw angrily.

With completing his sentence and grabbed my arm roughly pulled me towards him but not succeed cause Emre grabbed my other arm firmly from left.

And when Nivan saw this action he frowned and tight the grip I am sure it'll leave marks but I least care about the pain which is unbearable and try to think of handle the situation.

Nivan closed his eyes and tried to control himself from blasting and said two very simple words "Leave her"….he said in calm voices and shivers ran down my spine because this tone of his is more dangerous than his other angry tones.

"Why me? You leave her and you hold her and claim her like she is your girlfriend"…..Emre chuckled and lightly pulled me to his chest.

"Mr.Pectus p"---"Shut the fuck up I know what to do? You don't need to teach me I"---(punch) "Ahhh"…Emre landed on the ground with a thud and cupped his jaw where a hard and strong punch landed a few seconds before.

I was trying to understand the situation properly but before that someone dragged me by grabbing my wrist. I almost about to fall but I balanced and saw that Nivan was dragging me with so much anger when I turned my head.

I saw Emre to groaned and whimper in pain and he was also looking to us with same intensity my eyes met with him but just for a second cause Nivan push me on the passenger sit and close the door with thud.

With that he jogged to the other side and sat inside then ignited the engine first I thought to talk to him but after seeing so much anger I dismissed this decision of mine.

He started driving very fast which scared me I gulped nervously and said…."Nivan slow down please it's scaring me."

He ignored my words and increased the speed I sighed and threw my head back and I was surrounded by silence.

I closed my eyes and this silence forced me to think about previous acts and a face flashed in darkness, an angry obsessed and injured face with some unknown emotions in eyes.

Emre!!

Suddenly my body jerked forward with force and my head ready to hit the dashboard but a hand came in contact with my forehead.

I saw Nivan he didn't said anything and set me on my sit back and got down where I was seeing him like a dumb i was noticing him but he walked towards my side and open the door.

"Get down"…..He ordered and I did as he said cause I don't know why but my head is paining like hell and I am not in a mood to have any argument.

And he closed the door behind. I noticed that we're not at his penthouse. It's a really unknown place but beautiful.

We're standing in front of a big mansion and right behind me there is a big garden and a artificial fountain in between the garden it gives me beautiful vibes.

I looked at him and he just walked away "That was rude". And followed by me. I follow him and admire the whole place thanks to him that he brings me here. I forgot everything which happened in the past and enjoyed the view of the garden . My head is still hurting but I ignore it.

Then we entered in big mansion that is look awful I was about to notice the other things properly but he grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere again, and again.

I was walking behind him we started to climb stairs and then he opened the second room's door and drag me in this with that he throw me over the soft mattress and I land on my stomach with that my face hit the mattress but I balanced with my hands and looked at him.

He held my jaw tightly while standing near the edge of the bed and his one leg was on the bed and he's face is so close to mine.

"You know what sugar if somebody else saw you with him like that he would've definitely thought wrong and doubted your character, but I didn't you know why?

Because I bought and claimed you as mine but from now I will definitely show you how other people treat their women when they bought them"…...He spat and started unbuckling his belt.

What? He is going to hit me or no this can't be happening. I can't bear this. I started to think about all possibilities and my legs started shaking furiously, making my whole body shake. I was trying to calm myself but wasn't able to do it.

"Why didn't you tell me that you lost the challenge and working under that slut this will be your punishment not for the incident you pulled in the parking area.

I trust you but for hiding the truth and this punishment is necessary for lying to me"…….He Scowled and withdrew his belt from his pants.

He took his belt in his hand and looked at me with so much of anger he flew his belt in air and I closed my eyes tightly and turned my face on left side I was on verge of getting panic attack, my heart was beating furiously, I felt like it would come out of the ribcage any moment.

And I heard a thud sound I was about scream but I didn't feel the pain or something on my body except my head, I waited but nothing happen so I open my eyes slowly and saw the belt on bed besides me then I saw him he removed his blazer and throw on floor and open the button of his shirt's sleeve and roll it.

Anxiousness had crawled in my body, when I saw him come close to me with red angry eyes and a wild smirk.

"Nivan, what do you think you're doing? You can't force yourself on me."

I was frightened, there was an uneasiness flowing through my body, giving me a weird sensation in my stomach. 

He ignored my words and looked into my eyes. And ran his knuckles on my cheek to chin. I never tasted you properly and I think today is the best day to take our relationship to the next level. 

I was stiff when I felt a jolt of electricity that ran through my body. I gazed into his eyes. His dark brown eyes were gazing directly into my eyes. His eyes were showing his obsession and some emotions which I comphered.

He was continuously coming closer to me. I started to wriggle but he held my wrists and pinched it besides my head. I wanted to stop him. I saw him with blur and glossy eyes. I want to cry loudly, I want to shout, I want to scream. I want to let it all out. And a lone tear slipped from my eyes before I was on verge of crying but now it was like my tears evaporated in the air.

"Please don't do this Nivan please"….I begged and saw him with hope.But he leaned down to my neck and ignored my words.

I became numb. Just one thing had been swirling in my head.

Mom and dad I need your help. I can't bear this.

I was on the brink of getting a panic attack. I was stressed, the headache had begun to grow. And darkness spread in front of my eyes and the deep darkness engulfed me.
_______________
__________

Nivan's pov:-

I called my assistant manager Emily.

"Make an appointment for tomorrow at 10 Downtown street private room at 9:00 am in the morning under my name."

"And hung up with that and heard a knock on my door come in"…..I  affirmed.

"Good afternoon sir"…...Brenton greeted me and entered my cabin.

"Good afternoon"…...I greeted him back without looking at him and continued typing on my laptop.

"Sir, I want to talk about the new engineers whom we hired last month"…..He began.

"Yes, what about them?".....I asked if I still focused on my work.

"Sir, the engineers contacted me, and they said they will not cooperate with us. I think the matter is escalating from our hand"….He informed me.

"Okay, I will take a look at it and forward the details they mentioned, and also to Antonio"…..I replied.

"Okay sir"…..he said and left my cabin.

I was fully engrossed in my work but the ring of my phone disturb me. I took a deep breath and picked the call.

"Nivan, I want you in Orbelo right now. I want to discuss with you about Smith's cop"….Dad said from another side.

"Okay dad I will be there in half an hour"….I said and hung up.

Then I closed my laptop and got up grabbing my phone and coat from the headrest of my chair. I came into the parking lounge and roared at the engine.

***********

After discussing the things my dad and I decided something we 're gonna tell everyone on Sunday regarding this topic and that will be our final decision I asked to David about Sangvi and he told me that she must be in her cabin I bid a goodbye to dad and walked to towards her cabin I opened the door but she was nowhere.

So without wasting my time I took out my phone and dialled her number and I turned to leave from there but I bumped into someone.

"Ohh sorry"….She apologized I instantly recognized her cause I saw her with Sangvi in the club.

"It's okay"…..I said and ready to move with my phone still between my ears and hand.

"Umm if I am not wrong then you're Nivan Sangvi's husband right?".......Megan asked for confirmation.

"Yes you're right by the way I am looking for her can you please tell me where she is?"......I asked and moved the phone from my ears cause she was not picking my call.

"She is with Bethany doing her work like a bitch and I am here to take a file"…...She said with a disappointed look.

"What? She is working for her but why? Didn't she win the challenge?"…...I asked with serious expressions.

"No 'cause Toasty betrayed her. She told her that she would help Sangvi but at the last moment she stole all of her designs and said that it's her new collection"…...She said with a sad expression.

Then why did Sangvi lie to me? I can bear anything but lies and betrayals.

I can feel the anger rising in my body. I didn't say anything to her and directly went to the Toasty for a last confirmation.If something happened like this then I won't leave Toasty nor Sangvi.

_______________
___________

Hey lovely peoples hope you like the chapter I know that it's too short but I will update next chapter with reveling so many secrets.

And will Sangvi and Nivan's relationship take a turn?

What will he do to her?

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Don't forget to

Vote👇
Comments👇

Megha.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
2.7M 158K 40
⋆˙⟡ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⋆˙⟡ "Who owns you, Esha?" His eyes turned into the darkest shade of red, he...