Treasure Oneshots BXB (Reques...

By kyukyu_ji

I know finding unusual ships is hard! So, I am writing this book to try and write your requested ships. (obv... More

Introduction
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 1/2
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 2/2
Dodam- 'Shooting Stars'
JeongKyu- 'Affection'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 1/2
JaeSahi- 'Paper Roses'
MashiHoon- 'Walking the Wire'
SukHoon🔞- 'All in the Head'
HaJeongwoo- '해보자!'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 2/2
YoshiSuk- 'Begin Again'
DoShiho- 'One day with us!'
HaruDam- 'Crush'
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 1/2
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 2/2
JiKyu- 'Always You'
MashiKyu- 'Warm Yellow Lights'
DoShiho🔞- '샤워할래?'
DoKyu- '사랑하고 싶어'
YeSahi- 'Just Friends'
YoshiKyu- 'Just a Kiss on My Lips!'
HaruHoon- 'A lil Jealousy'
JunSahi- 'Happiness'
JiKyu- 'Overture'
DoWoo- 'Just Friends'
YoshiHwan- 'Our little Secret'
KyuHwan content!
DoHoon- 'Not so Right'
JiSahi- '나의 하루를 빛나는 너'
MashiDam- 'Photograph'
HaruYoung- 'Drunk-Dazed' 🔞
HaSahi- 'Bet'
YoshiHoon- 'Difference'
DoShi- 'Picture-Perfect'
JaeYoung- 'It's okay, that's love'
HaruKyu- 'Fool'
JaeWoo- 'Brothers'
DoDam- 'Oops we did it!' 🔞
DoDam- 'Oops we did it- again!'

HaruYoshi- 'Promises'

1.1K 59 73
By kyukyu_ji

°Yoshi x Haruto

°Yoshi is a temporary teacher in Haruto's school

♡♡♡

Haruto hated his new teacher. To the guts. Because no one but him humiliated Haruto, the son of the principal in front of the whole class.

It was a random, boring school day. Haruto planned to sleep through the classes. Not like he didn’t get scolded or punished for that, but the teachers usually let him go. However, instead of his regular math teacher, a young, good looking and polite guy walked in.

Haruto heard whispers around him. Girls were talking about how great that man looked. Haruto rolled his eyes, he was handsome, yes; but not more than himself.

He became even more irritated once the man started teaching the class maths. As he shared, he was appointed as a substitute teacher for a month in place of the previous math teacher of them. Girls loved that. Haruto didn’t. He watched with annoyance how the new teacher probably named Yoshi was listening to the girls asking to explain some problems again and again.

‘Honestly, does he not realise that those girls are doing it as some kind of flirting, he shouldn’t even pay heed to them; but look how he’s enjoying all the attention.’ Haruto thought.

“Alright, now we'll ask one of the boys to solve it.” The teacher suddenly spoke. Haruto looked at the board. A tricky math question was written on the board.

“How about you? Yes you, the tall one.” The teacher asked, smiling enthusiastically. Ironically, he picked Haruto.

“What?” Haruto arrogantly asked. The teacher backed down a little, but smiled again, “Come here and solve it.” He gestured at the board with the marker in his hand.

Haruto visibly rolled his eyes, “I don’t want to.”

The teacher, Yoshi, now lost his smile, “You don’t get a choice though. Either come and solve it or admit that you don’t know how to so that I can teach you.”

Haruto scoffed, “Oh please. I don’t need you to teach me.”

“Then prove it, come and solve it.” Yoshi spoke with a serious look on his face. The whole class was watching it, and he had to keep his face.

“I'm not doing it.” Haruto adamantly said.

“Cool, then get out of the classroom.” Yoshi spoke. Haruto looked at him in disbelief first, but then a mocking smile was seen on his lips. He didn’t leave his seat.

“I will not. What are you gonna do, huh, fake teacher?” A roll of laughter, specially coming from the boys filled the room. Yoshi clenched his jaws.

“And who wants to be a teacher these days? If you master a topic, there are so many better paying options to choose from. Why come and deal with all the students?” Haruto added, “Unless you really suck at what you learned, I don’t see the point of choosing this profession.”

Yoshi’s eyes burned. He was such a sweetheart but Haruto was testing his patience. Besides the way he insulted all the teacher- the people whom he respected the most made his blood boil.

“I think you didn’t understand when I said get out, do you need me to explain what it means? Maybe demonstrate with one of your friends?” Yoshi spoke calmly but with enough force. Haruto frowned.

“Do you know who my father it? How come you’re asking me to get out?” Haruto pulled out his trump card.

“Even if your dad is the president of the country, I am still your TEACHER, so I do get to kick you out if you act disrespectfully. Now go, or should I call someone to drag you out of the classroom?”

Haruto stood up and stared at Yoshi in disbelief, “You’re crazy! I can’t believe you!” Then he started to storm out of the classroom, turning around to shout out loud, “I'm gonna sack you off your post in no time, just you wait!”

But Yoshi didn’t care. He just pulled the door shut on Haruto’s face once he left.

“Does anyone else wanna join him?” he sweetly smiled at the whole class who had dropped jaws and in response to Yoshi’s question, just a pin drop silence remained.

“Cool, now who can solve it?”

-

Yoshi never noticed whose script he was marking until it got the best score. Curious about who slayed the surprise math test like that, Yoshi turned over the copy to see the name.

He literally had to gasp and double check the whole script! Like he wasn’t even believing that Watanabe Haruto, the problem student he met the first day would be the one to actually rock the test. He could swear on his life that Haruto appeared to be a very bad student, if not then maybe mediocre, but boom! He got the highest marks!

Yoshi didn’t want to face Haruto in class and watch the smirk on his face after getting the results. Besides, he was curious about how that brat managed to have such a good score. He doubted if Haruto cheated because he kept a keen eye on him all through the exam time.

Yoshi called Haruto in. It was Haruto’s precious off period that he had to miss because of that. Grumpy faced, he walked in Yoshi’s room after knocking.

“Did you call me?” he asked. Yoshi smiled an angelic one. Anyone would melt at that, but Haruto didn’t. Because deep down, he knew his teacher disliked him.

“I wanted to congratulate you for getting the highest marks,” Yoshi sweetly said, “I didn’t know an arrogant class skipper like you could actually do it.”

Haruto smirked, “You surely lack experience, sir. For, usually guys like me are quite genius.”

Yoshi laughed at that. “Yeah sure. I'd love to see you get good grades.”

Haruto frowned but then raised a brow, “I thought you didn’t like me?”

Yoshi chuckled, “That doesn’t mean I want you to fail the exams. You’re my student after all.”

Haruto rolled his eyes again, “The teacher student shit again!”

Yoshi narrowed his eyes. He was in quite a good mood before Haruto said that. “Haruto, you think only the ineligibles apply for being a teacher?” It was something Haruto meant on his first class, and Yoshi couldn’t forget it, since being a teacher was his dream.

Haruto shrugged, “I don’t know, but the pay is small so I guess only those who fail at jobs with higher pay comes here.”

Yoshi sighed. He was angry, but he realized that Haruto was an immature and arrogant kid.

“There are people who dream to be a teacher, you know? They specifically study and takes notes on how to be a good teacher and teach students like you to be who you are.” Yoshi spoke in a serious tone, “And even if some of them fail to meet your standard, you should still respect them because they try hard to teach you things you don’t know.”

“You’re telling this cause your ego is hurt.” Haruto said bluntly, “I get it. I bet as a student you also felt what I feel.”

“I still am a student, Haruto, and I never felt that way.”

Haruto now became curious, “You’re a student?”

“Yeah, I am a university undergraduate.”

Haruto’s jaw dropped. If Yoshi was studying in a varsity, then he was just some years older than himself.

“Wait, stop lying! Then how can you be a teacher here?”

This time, Yoshi shrugged, “Well it’s my term break and I passed all the qualifications to teach here except for my ongoing course. My teacher talked with your dad about it.”

“Then you’re just as young as you look, I always thought-" Haruto covered his mouth. He didn’t want to compliment Yoshi, however, seems like he actually spoke his mind.
Yoshi laughed at Haruto’s action. He did dislike the younger before, but at that moment, the clumsy and clueless Haruto just looked cute.

“Anyway, so, respect your teachers okay? They’re sacrificing a portion of their life to teach you so appreciate it. And don’t forget, you got good marks in the test because of so many of your teachers' combined effort.” Yoshi spoke afterwards.

Haruto gave an approving expression, “Your words do have light, sir.” Then he smiled, “I’ll keep it in mind.”

Yoshi smiled back. Maybe it was the first time he actually meant it.

-

After the first meeting with Yoshi, Haruto did complain to his dad about the teacher’s misbehaviour with him, unfortunately, his dad knew him too well. So, instead of sacking the new teacher, he made Haruto attend all of his classes whether he liked it or not.
L Haruto was glad in a way, that Yoshi didn’t mention anything else after that day, and Haruto tried to stay as calm in his class as possible. Then came the surprise test one day. Haruto indeed was a genius. Even though he barely studied, he could still manage high scores. Since he wanted to prove his worth to Yoshi, he answered everything even more diligently.

And his work paid off. He not only got the highest score, but also got called in and praised by Yoshi. That day, he learned new things about Yoshi, about his actual state and about how thoughtful and polite he was. Honestly, Haruto’s initial wrath on Yoshi disappeared, instead, got replaced with a definite kind of admiration.

And Haruto started attending the next few classes of Yoshi being highly responsive and attentive.

In the short period of Yoshi teaching them, a school picnic was held. Every student from every class were invited to go for a picnic with their teachers. Yoshi was lucky to be able to join them.
On the picnic day, at first, the students and teachers just roamed around, exploring the spot. They had a little snack time as well. Yoshi was actively participating in teacher’s duties due to being the youngest of all the teachers. Haruto saw him from one corner. He was chatting with his friends, but somehow, his eyes were stuck on Yoshi.

After a while, the fun part of the picnic began. Starting from small inter amd intra class games, the teacher students battle of cricket, tug of war and some other fun games like ringing the pole, making baskets with ping pong balls, scoring goals in a kid’s soccer post etc. took place. Needless to say, Yoshi participated almost in everything.

The students kept winning all the games and Haruto enjoyed watching the look of playful defeat on Yoshi. But he loved it more when Yoshi managed to ring the pole perfectly, earning the number 1 spot among teachers, in other words, earning a fun prize.

When Yoshi’s smile shone brilliantly under sunlight, Haruto’s heart skipped a beat. He did not know why. He just felt blessed and wanted to see more of that smile.

Eventually, the games ended and lunch time arrived. Yoshi once again got busy handing the students over with lunch packets. Haruto was waiting in line when his class was called. He didn’t look away from Yoshi even for once. Somehow the elder working like that mesmerized him. When he got near the front of the line, Yoshi caught him staring at him. Flustered, Yoshi gave him a smile.

It might or might not have given the younger a mild heart attack.

When Haruto’s turn came, Yoshi gave him his share. Haruto smiled a cheeky one and whispered, “You’re working hard, sir, good job!” Yoshi just smiled in return.

Haruto walked away, but not too far. He let his friends walk on and sit on a lone rock, separated from the others. He didn’t even touch his lunch. He watched Yoshi finish delivering food to everyone at first. Then when there was no work due, he saw Yoshi taking his share and sit at a corner, starting his meal. Then it clicked in Haruto that he didn’t start eating.

He became a bit surprised himself. It was not like he was waiting for Yoshi. He was just concerned about when Yoshi could have his lunch. Since the elder was working so hard from morning, worrying about him was only natural, right?

The lunch was done and the students were let free. Haruto roamed around with his friends but his mind was diverting back to the young teacher who worked hard all morning long. When the afternoon light fell on them, the teachers told everyone to pack up. They would be leaving in an hour. Haruto already had his things packed, so he didn’t rush. His friends had to go and collect their things though, leaving him alone.

But he felt glad, because he saw Yoshi sitting alone in one corner as well.

Haruto slowly approached him. “Hi, sir, can I sit beside you?”

Yoshi looked up and quickly gave his approval, “Yeah, sure!”

Haruto sat down in silence. But then started talking, “You worked hard today.”

Yoshi looked at him, partially in disbelief, “It’s okay, it’s my duty.”

Haruto shook his head, “You really like this duty of yours, right?”

Yoshi smiled, “Being a teacher is my dream, Haruto.”

Haruto stared at Yoshi. The afternoon light made his face look serene, and the noble determination gave its own light to it. Haruto couldn’t help admiring the person sitting next to him.

“You’re gonna be leaving soon, right?” Haruto asked, Yoshi just gave a slight nod. “The students here will miss you.”

Silence. Yoshi didn’t say anything in response. He was kind of sad about his term almost ending.

“Your university, is it quite far from here?” Haruto asked again.

“No, it’s quite close from the school.”

“Then do visit us often, okay?” Haruto asked again. Was it only Yoshi or did his voice sound full of sorrow?

“Sure,” Yoshi chuckled, “You’re also welcome to visit my uni anytime.”

“I can?” Haruto's eyes suddenly sparkled. Yoshi gave him a smiling nod. The younger grinned in response. He really really wanted not to let go of the only teacher whom he found worth respecting, caring and loving.

And so, he talked to Yoshi until he was called for work again. Haruto found it easy to talk to Yoshi, to talk about likes and dislikes, dreams and wishes, happiness and sorrow- and about life overall. He didn’t know that all those little words of Yoshi moved him, shook something inside him that would never let him look at the elder with the same eyes.

-

Haruto was supposed to enjoy the last few days of Yoshi’s contract with the school, but he just couldn’t. The way Yoshi behaved so well with everyone else, barely giving him any attention pissed him off. Yoshi became more popular with the students and more and more students kept swarming around him, asking him too many questions and all. And Yoshi? Being the angel he was, treated everyone with a kind smile.

Haruto did not like it, even to the least.
Haruto’s apparent jealousy started showing. Yoshi wasn’t dumb. He did realize what happened with the younger. He knew that the younger stopped looking at him as his ‘teacher', more on the ‘hyung' side. And he also knew, Haruto might have caught feelings for his ‘hyung'. But Yoshi was still a teacher and he could not let Haruto live on that. So, he deliberately ignored the younger.

But that just made everything worse. Haruto was stubborn, daring, ruthless. He did not accept being ignored. At first, he settled with staring the shit out of Yoshi, disturbing him in class but Yoshi was clever enough to overcome those. So, one day he waited for Yoshi to talk things through with him.

Yoshi finished his work and got out of his room. He was surprised to see Haruto waiting for him outside his room.

“Haruto? Do you need something?” he asked.

“Will you be going home now?” Haruto asked. Yoshi muttered a ‘Yes' in confusion.

“Then can we go together?” Haruto asked again.

“O... kay.”

They walked in silence. Yoshi was expecting Haruto to talk but the younger was busy thinking things through in his head, looking down on the ground.

“Why were you waiting outside my room?” Yoshi asked eventually. Haruto looked up, “I wanted to talk to you about something.”

“What?”

“Are you gonna take the bus?” Haruto asked, obviously avoiding asking the actual question.

“Eh? Um. Yes. I will take the bus.” Yoshi answered. He was still quite bewildered.

“Same here.” Haruto said as both of them were walking towards the station side by side.

“Haruto, you still didn’t say-"

“Sir, do you have someone in your life?” Haruto suddenly asked. Yoshi was taken aback.

“Uh.. no, not yet.” Yoshi replied. He didn’t like where the conversation was going.

“Why not?” Haruto asked again, “So many students of our class like you, and I bet people in your uni also like you, so, why not?”

Yoshi sighed, “Haruto, first of all the students in your class are out of question, because I'm their teacher and in my-"

“Why? You aren’t even a full-time teacher, you’re just- just like a hyung to us more than a teacher. So why can’t any of us like you?”

“For now, I still am your teacher, and I can’t possibly date one of my students.”

“Okay then how about when your contract ends? You can date them after that, right?” Haruto asked quite desperately. Yoshi closed his eyes in frustration.

“Haruto, I don’t know who you’re talking about, but I just can’t. You guys are my students and I can’t look at you in any other way."

“Even if it’s me?” Haruto said. Poor boy was about to break down. They were about to reach the bus stop but Haruto halted.

“Tell me, Yoshi, are you not gonna like me back even after your contract ends? I promise I'll be a good boyfriend to you.”

Yoshi could see the desperation in Haruto’s eyes. But he had no choice. He still had days left in his contract. He couldn’t ruin it. Not even for Haruto whom he grew a special soft spot for.

“I can’t.”

Haruto’s eyes teared up in an instant. He never thought that the soft-hearted Yoshi would be so cruel to him. His vision got blurry. Yoshi’s determined and pitiful face was unclear to him. He didn’t want to stay any longer and break down like a fool in front of Yoshi. So, he turned around.

“Haruto, try to understand, it’s for the good!” Yoshi tired stopping Haruto but the younger didn’t listen to him. He ran until Yoshi’s voice saying stupid realistic things didn’t reach him. He was hurt. Badly. He didn’t know liking a person for less than a month would hurt him so much.

He sat down, breaking down in tears. Why did he have to fall for that cruel teacher of his? Why couldn’t he open up his heart and look at Haruto as a person, more than as a mere student?

Haruto wished he had an answer. But he didn’t. He just knew that Yoshi wasn’t gonna love him back. And it was enough to bring even more tears to him, until none was left to shed.

-

Haruto never thought he could survive skipping Yoshi’s classes. He was once forced by his dad to attend all of his classes but soon it became his own wish to stay and enjoy every single thing taught by Yoshi. However, after the harsh rejection from the elder, Haruto didn’t attend any more of Yoshi’s classes until the day of Yoshi’s farewell came. One reason was to avoid the awkwardness, but mostly because he was really hurt.

Yoshi felt bad, really bad for Haruto. He never wanted to hurt the younger but his hands were tied. So, without uttering anything about why Haruto was constantly skipping his classes, he let that go. He still wished to see Haruto in his last class, but sadly, that didn’t happen. With a heavy heart, Yoshi taught the familiar students one last time. The students were really nice though. They gave Yoshi various gifts and letters, some even cried, bringing tears to Yoshi’s eyes as well. But deep down, Yoshi missed a certain tall, cold eyed but soft hearted student of his.

Yoshi left the class filled with so many memories. He headed towards the teachers’ room, bid his goodbyes and then went to his own room to wrap things up. When he was done, he took one last glance at the room and finally left.

When he was about to cross the school gate, he saw Haruto near the gate, crouched down on the ground, playing with grass, looking quite sad.

“Haruto?” Yoshi asked. It was quite late for students to be in the school unless they had detention or something. Judging by the look of it, Haruto had none.

The younger looked up. The sad look on his eyes didn’t even change. He blankly stared at Yoshi.

“What are you doing here?” Yoshi asked again. Haruto didn’t answer, he just stood up straight.

“Were you- um, waiting for me?” Yoshi didn’t know why he shamelessly asked that. Maybe he just wished to hear a yes from Haruto.

But Haruto laughed it off, “Who would wait for someone like you? I had stuff to do so I stayed back.”

Yoshi felt a bit hurt at that. But he didn’t let it show. Instead, he smiled a bit, “Oh.”

Neither Haruto nor Yoshi moved an inch. They should have but couldn’t. They didn’t even speak; the silence was gloomy and awkward.

Yoshi broke it. “It’s my last day here.”

“So?”

“Nothing, just saying.” Yoshi was now visibly hurt, “Goodbye, Haruto.”

He stepped away, turned around and was about to walk away when he heard Haruto talk.

“So you’re leaving just like that?”

Yoshi turned around. Haruto’s eyes looked sadder than before. A demand of affection lingered in his eyes, that made him look quite angry as well.

“I will miss you.” Yoshi spoke, “And I have missed you in the last few classes.”

Haruto’s eyes softened, the anger in them died down. But he still didn’t move from his spot.

“Will you be okay if I walk with you for a while?” Yoshi asked. Haruto frowned but slowly walked ahead. Yoshi followed him.

The two walked and crossed the school premises. Haruto had so much to say, but he didn’t. He didn’t want to get some more cruel remarks from Yoshi.

“Haruto,” Yoshi started, “I'm sorry for that day.” Haruto’s muscles clenched. That was one bitter memory.

“It’s okay. You had your reasons.” He simply said.

“But you don’t look okay.” Yoshi remarked. Haruto quietly took that it.

“I'll move on.” Haruto almost whispered.

“Don’t, please.” Yoshi quickly said that made the younger snap his head towards him.

“Why?”

Yoshi answered a bit differently, “Do you remember when you asked me to date you after my contract ends?”

“Yeah, how can I forget how you said you could not?” Haruto sounded a bit mad. But Yoshi didn’t count that.

“I said that because I didn’t wanna ruin my career.”

Haruto nodded. He already heard that career shit.

“Also, I thought it was just a small crush of you on me.”

Now Haruto was quite angry. He didn’t like to be taken that lightly, “I'm sorry that I couldn’t convey my actual feelings but thanks, I don’t need you to pity me.”

“No listen, I'm not pitying you!” Yoshi hastily spoke, “Look, I want to be a teacher in future, so I had to keep a clean record! Besides if I told you I had feelings for you beforehand, things might have spread around.”

“I got it, Yoshi!” Haruto spoke out of frustration, “Stop bringing that up already!”

“But I'm saying this because I want to date you now!” Yoshi spoke with equal desperation.

Haruto’s eyes widened. Did he hear it right?

“You wanna date me?” he asked, “Like for real?” his tone was full of surprise, and suddenly all of his sadness, anger and frustration vanished.

“I do.” Yoshi smiled sweetly, “I hope I can.”

A huge smile spread across Haruto’s face. He could never ever stay mad at Yoshi after hearing that. Instead, he hugged Yoshi tight in a flash.

“I was so sad about it but now I don’t even remember a thing! Ugh I’m so happy!” he exclaimed. Yoshi grinned and ruffled the younger’s hair.

“I'm sorry for keeping you in the dark for so long, I had no choice.” He apologised.

“I wish I could stay mad at you and take my revenge. Sadly, I can’t!” Haruto, who bent low hugging Yoshi, looked up from the hug and directly faced Yoshi. The elder always looked super stunning.

Yoshi placed a small kiss on Haruto’s forehead and then let Haruto off him. When Haruto was shocked, fathoming the whole kiss on the forehead thing, Yoshi held his hands.

“You promised me to be a good boyfriend. I hope you remember that. For me, I promise to be the best boyfriend to you.” Yoshi said, expecting a flushed face of Haruto, but the younger smirked, “Will be watching you then!”

Yoshi might or might not have cried a cry of complain, and the event might or might not have happened a thousand more times.

One thing for sure though, both did keep their promises after that.

♡♡♡

It took a while for me to write it. Also, I've been quite inactive bcz of my exams :((

I hope u liked it💞 I have never written a haruyoshi/ harunori story before so it was a good experience.

Stay happy and healthy my loves💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.1K 11
Harukyu's Fanfiction It's for fun. Don't take it personally...!! Enjoy reading it..!! Lovealots..!! WinterRain💙 "Give me your phone." He said as he...
16.9K 903 17
In which Doyoung has a crush on his own group member, Mashiho. But what will happen if Mashiho likes someone else? Will Doyoung move on and Mashiho g...
162K 2.2K 56
All your favorite haikyuu ships! I will just say this now so I don't have to keep repeating it throughout the chapters I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHAR...
14.5K 1K 30
Wish I could turn back time and make everything right, so that I could get over this regret of not having you. I was foolish, coward, scared- but I s...