𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙁𝙁𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀 ~ 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢...

נכתב על ידי spyralzone_

𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘹 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 When y/n accidentally bumps into the new kid let's see how... עוד

⋆INTRO⋆
𝐏.𝟏
𝐏.𝟐
𝐏.𝟑
𝐏.𝟒
𝐏.𝟓
𝐏.𝟔
𝐏.𝟕
𝐏.𝟖
𝐏.𝟗
𝐏.𝟏𝟎
𝐏.𝟏𝟏
𝐏.𝟏𝟐
𝐏.𝟏𝟑
𝐏.𝟏𝟒
𝐏.𝟏𝟓
𝐏.𝟏𝟔
𝐏.𝟏𝟕
𝐏.𝟏𝟖
𝐏.𝟏𝟗
𝐏.𝟐𝟎
𝐏.𝟐𝟏
𝐏.𝟐𝟐
𝐏.𝟐𝟑
𝐏.𝟐𝟒
𝐏.𝟐𝟓
𝐏.𝟐𝟔
𝐏.𝟐𝟕
𝐏.𝟐𝟖
𝐏.𝟐𝟗
𝐏.𝟑𝟎
𝐏.𝟑𝟏
𝐏.𝟑𝟐
𝐏.𝟑𝟑
𝐏.𝟑𝟒
𝐏.𝟑𝟓
𝐏.𝟑𝟔
𝐏.𝟑𝟕
𝐏.𝟑𝟖
𝐏.𝟑𝟗
𝐏.𝟒𝟎
𝐏.𝟒𝟏
𝐏.𝟒𝟐
𝐏.𝟒𝟑
𝐏.𝟒𝟒
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏.𝟒𝟓
𝐏.𝟒𝟔
𝐏.𝟒𝟕
𝐏.𝟒𝟖
𝐏.𝟒𝟗
𝐏.𝟓𝟎
𝐏.𝟓𝟐
𝐏.𝟓𝟑
𝐏.𝟓𝟒
𝐏.𝟓𝟓
𝐏.𝟓𝟔
𝐏.𝟓𝟕
𝐏.𝟓𝟖
𝐏.𝟓𝟗
𝐏.𝟔𝟎
𝐏.𝟔𝟏
𝐏.𝟔𝟐
𝐏.𝟔𝟑
𝐏.𝟔𝟒
𝐏.𝟔𝟓

𝐏.𝟓𝟏

4.8K 148 572
נכתב על ידי spyralzone_

        ❥ Your eyes fluttered open leaving you squinting at your wall as a yawn left your lips. Turning around as the sun rays were hitting onto your face and softly sighed. You thought about what happened last night and just shook your head, grabbing your phone and walking to the bathroom.

You started brushing your teeth and saw a facetime call coming from Marcel as you tilted your head at how he called as soon as you had woken up. The call ended as you saw your wallpaper on your screen and a message from Marcel.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

                                    marcel 👽

marcel 👽
my bad
i accidentally called you

you
oh okay
it's fine

marcel 👽
but how are you?

                                                                           you
                                                         i'm doing good

marcel 👽
...you sure y/n?

                                                                        you
                                                             sí marcel.

marcel 👽
okayy
but i'm sorry for last night

                                                                         you
                 WHY YALL APOLOGIZING LMAO
                                              y'all ain't do nothing

marcel 👽
cause it didn't go as planned
as you wanted it to go
and ik how happy you were

                                                                         you
                                         yeahhh but i'll be aight

marcel 👽
okay!
just know i'm always here,
if you ever need someone to talk to
marcy is here

                                                                       you
                                                            EWWWW
               NIGGA YOU SOUND TOO NICE RN
                                                                  LMAO
                                                               MARCY

marcel 👽
and this what i get for being nice 🙎🏽‍♂️

                                                                         you
                                                          but yeah sure
                                                                    thanks

marcel 👽
no problem ❤️‍🩹
Read 10:36 AM

You put your phone down as you looked at yourself in the mirror then turned around towards your bathroom door when you heard someone knocking.

"Good morning" Daniella said peeking her head through the door while softly smiling, "Hi" She smiled at your reply.

"How are you?" You wanted people to stop asking you that but also knew that they were just concerned about you after everything that went down last night.

You nodded as a reply, "I'm fine, Dani. How bout you?" you asked before squatting down, spitting the remaining toothpaste you had in your mouth. Daniella walked in standing behind you.

"Remember my sister Niyah, Aniyah?" She asked as you nodded, "We were planning on going to her performance"

She smiled when she heard a squeal come from you and started laughing with the toothpaste around your mouth, "When she performing?" You asked starting to get excited.

Daniella's sister was in a majorette team at an HBCU. You guys only saw her perform once but already fell in love with it and this was another chance to see her perform again which you were thrilled about.

"Thursday" You nodded, "So two days from now?" Daniella nodded and you nodded, "Count me the fuck in"

Daniella tilted her head while softly smiling at you before you turned around with your tongue lolled out, brushing it, "What?"

"I just thought maybe you wouldn't wanna go s—" You didn't even let her get to finish as you were dragging out your 'no's' while shaking your head.

"Don't even try to say some oh i thought you wasn't finna go because of what happened. Fuck him and her" You said before you gagged as Daniella was laughing in the back.

"Well okay but bye now" Daniella said as you waved towards her. Daniella had classes today while you and Ciara were gonna stay home together.

She knocked on your door as she just walked in, not even waiting for you to say something.

"So it's now me and you huh?" She asked while smirking as you rolled your eyes, "Sadly, I guess" Ciara sucked in her teeth at you while you chuckled.

"Girl I am so fun, be happy you have me here" You paused your movements and nodded while walking towards her, "You're right, I do need someone like you after what happened last night"

"Aye aye aye, ion wanna babysit while you sad" Ciara started giggling at the face you made, "Babysit? Girl shut up" You said pushing her out of your room and out to the living room.

"So what you wanna do with me today Mrs Y/n L/n?" Ciara said while you slightly shoved her, "Ion really know, just kinda chill" you sat down in the chair before picking your feet up and resting them on the table right in front of you.

"Let's bake something" you smiled at what she said but quickly dropped it while shaking your head, "No thank you"

"Why not? You like baking and shit, what happened?" You just mindlessly chuckled and looked over at her, "Reminds me of him"

"Damn y'all niggas baked once?" You slightly nodded, "Okay then let's watch a movie?" You shrugged but Ciara could tell you didn't want to.

"Okay then let's clean, y'all ain't do that before right?" You blankly stared at her before laughing,

"The fuck I look like cleaning" Ciara pouted while putting her legs up on the table as you continued to stare at her. She could see you from the corner of her eyes before chuckling.

"I'm so pretty aren't I?" She put her hand under her chin and turned to you while smiling as you shook your head. Ciara had noticed you being more quieter than usual.

"Y/n, you know I'm always here, right?" You giggle and nodded, "Of course, you're always here, I'm aware" She slightly shoved you in the couch as you giggled and rested your hand on your forehead.

"I just thought we would've had a thing— I mean, we did lowkey have a thing, some stuff honestly but I'm talking about that one thing" Ciara nodded as you mindlessly frowned but started smiling.

"You know what they say, it was fun while it lasted" You stood up walking over to the fridge to get something to eat.

"But at least y'all night went good, am I right?" You picked up apple juice from the fridge placing it on the counter while looking through the cabinet for a glass. Ciara cleared her throat while walking towards you,

"Was wishing for all of our nights to go in a smooth happy way, you know?" You nodded as you placed the glass on the counter then proceeded to lift it up, placing your lips on them.

"Yeah, me too. But it iss what it iss" you dragged out before chuckling. Ciara could already tell by the way you were acting, using humor to cope with stuff. You saw Ciara's arm open while she was walking towards you.

"Ciara, I am okay, for real" She shook her head, "No you not" You moved back from her hug while giggling, "Girl I'm fine uh! Even if I'm not right now, oh I will be in a while for sure" Ciara's smirked that then led to a smile before dragging out a loud 'yeah'

"That's my Y/n" She said slapping your back as you smiled while shaking your head.

Meanwhileee....

Armin had classes today but he didn't feel like going, being half nervous to meet you and your friends and the other of him being a total shit head.

He walked out his bathroom dragging his feet while sniffling. Pulling on the strings of his hoodie he decided to check your messages again to see if anything new came up but nothing.

He sighed placing his phone face down on his dresser as he groaned into his hands that were on his face,

play song

I'm so stupid sometimes. Y/n didn't do anything so why'd I do it?

He questioned himself before hearing a knock on his door.

Eren walked in while typing away on his phone but looked up at Armin when it was quiet, "I'm going to head out now, I'll see you later"

"Where are you going?" Armin asked while sitting up, stopping Eren in his tracks,

"Classes." Eren mumbled out to him not paying him any attention as Armin just nodded while looking down at his hands,

"What time are yo—"

Armin heard the door close as his head darted towards his door to see Eren close it and silently nodded,

"Okay. No reply" He puckered his lips to the side before Eren opened the door again,

"My bad I thought you were finished but at 4" Eren tried his hardest not to care about his bestfriend but after all, he was always there for him.

"Armin," Eren closed the door while moving closer to him to sit in his bed, "Are you really okay?"

"Eren I know you're trying to help but I just fucked up everything that I wished for and you're gonna ask me am I okay"

"Earth to Armin?" Eren snapped his fingers in front of his face and Armin nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but also at the same time not fine for what I did you know?" Eren nodded before placing his hands on Armins shoulders.

"Yeah even I can agree that what you did was shitty but give it some time..." Eren paused as he blew air out of his mouth.

"Listen Armin, I know that you loved y/n very much and that you fucked up big time but if it's really meant to be, it'll come right back and when it does, you guys will click and continue wherever you left off. But let it go and give it some time for now."

Eren started to cringe at what he was saying before chucking, "But like I said, if the universe really wants you guys to be together, it'll turn back up"

Eren tried to get out of Armins grip when he hugged him, "Armin let go! I was already cringing over that now you're going to hug me?!"

"Shut up" Armin chuckled, "You're sometimes an ass but I'm glad you're always here" Eren rolled his eyes playfully before patting his back and Armin pulling away.

"Thank you again Eren and I hope you pass you Physics test" Eren's eyebrows raised and tilted his head while squinting.

"What?"

"The Physics test you told me about" Eren was still confused by what Armin was talking about,

"What fucking Physics test? I literally have no clue what you mean by that......Wait. Wait wait wait" Eren asked what day it was before Armin replied back to hear a groan come from him.

"It was today? I didn't have a clue. Well thanks for reminding me I guess, I'm going to leave now" He said standing up and picking up his phone from his bed,

"You'll be fine right?"

"Why? You want to babysit me or something?" Eren stared at him with apathy before Armin giggled, "Yeah I'll be fine, hope you do well on that test"

Eren rolled his eyes before closing his door as his footsteps started to recede from Armin to hear the main door close.

Now it was just him in his room, by himself, alone with the sound of the rain hitting against his window before directing his whole attention to his window, remembering the first time you came over when it was raining, how you said you loved it when it rained.

All the first time memories you guys made while it was raining.

He sighed laying back down on his bed with his hands on his forehead.

He would call you over during a time like this or even pick you up to spend time over at his when it was like this but he knew he couldn't this time, making him feel more bummed out.

I miss her.

He turned around in bed curling himself up in a ball before hearing his notifications go off, hastily wanting to check it but frowned when it was just a message from Sasha.

He checked your message one last time before he went to his camera roll, going over to the album that was dedicated for you & only you in his camera roll.

Even if his storage got full, he never dared touched one of your pictures to delete, either his or other random stuff he had.

It was just pictures of you he caught off guard ever since the beginning and pictures of you guys together.

He smiled going through them ever since he took that picture of you outside of campus.

That time you guys all went to the mall, the time you both went to the aquarium, when you all went bowling, a picture that made him giggle and tilt his head.

"Wait when did I take this?" He observed the picture while smiling, a picture of you sleeping on his chest peacefully as he favorited it.

He continued to scroll through his memories mindlessly smiling at all the pictures of you on his phone, even if it was just you spamming his phone.

He tried his best to bat away the tears forming in his eyes before sighing and wiping the tear rolling down his cheek away,

Armin why do you always have to ruin everything. It was perfectly fine you dumbass.

"What if I never have her back and that was the last time I got to be with her?" He whispered out to himself before shaking his head while crying, sniffling as he continued.

Armin didn't even hear the sound of the door opening due to his sniffling and whimpers.

Eren walked in going to grab his Physics notebook from his room and wanted to walk near Armins before he frowned when the only thing he could hear was him cursing himself out with muffled sniffles in the back.

He knew that he really couldn't do anything about it to make him feel better so he walked back away from his door while shaking his head.

Ciara was scrolling through your phone before she pressed her lips together seeing the same message Armin sent that night.

"Y/n so you're not gonna reply right?" You looked away from the cabinet full of snacks, "Reply to what?" Ciara turned your phone towards you while you squinted.

"You know damn well I cannot see" She sighed dragging her feet towards you as you let out a quiet 'oh'. You just wanted to sleep and forget about everything that you didn't even see his message.

"Oh...well I ain't see that" You tried grabbing your phone away from her before she shook her head, "Uhnt uhnt, are you telling me you're gonna reply? Why isn't he even blocked? Want me to block him for you?"

She asked while smiling before you chuckled, "First off, I said I ain't see the message and second, I can do it by myself" She almost handed you your phone, almost, but she pulled back away.

"Hold on, turn off read receipts" Ciara went over to your settings while you were laughing at her.

"Alright now check it" She handed you your phone as you rolled your eyes opening the messages, reading them. Ciara hovered above your neck also reading it with you before she sucked in her teeth.

"Alright now that you've seen it, block him" She tried to take your phone away from you again as you pulled your hand back.

"Girl lemme do what I wanna do damn" You rolled your eyes at her playfully. You thought about it but you really didn't want to.

Ciara stared at you, "You dont want to?" She could already tell what your answer was by the quietness before parting your back.

"I'm just gon let it marinate for a bit yeah? When I really get over him, I'll do it but right now, it's still new" You looked back at her side eyeing you before giggling.

"I know I sound dumb lemme just do it" Ciara shook her head.

"It's fine y/n and plus do what you wanna do. I know you really liked that boy and you're still getting over it, but it is new I'm not gonna lie and it'll take a while to get over it so don't stress too much bout it."

Both of your heads darted towards the door closing to see Daniella squinting.

"Block him."

"No hello? No how are you? Nothing? Just walked in and said block him" Ciara laughed at what you said before she turned on the stove about to cook dinner for the three of y'all while you stared at Armin's contact name and changed it quickly to 'armin.'  

You didn't want to block him right now so you just unpinned him off your messages and muted him.

                           ——————————
                               ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

82.7K 3.8K 18
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⤷ ❝ 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨, 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❞ ⤷𝘈 𝘮𝘢𝘧�...
150K 5.3K 40
𝘑𝘌𝘈𝘕 𝘒𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘐𝘕 𝘟 𝘉𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘠/𝘕 ⤥ ┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐ When Y/n and Jean meet ...
6.7K 336 26
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘆�...