School for Heroes (Year Two)

由 khadijiah1

Ah....another year at Hero High. The birds are chirping, everyone is happy to be here..... Pft. Please. Not... 更多

Prologue
Chapter one: Welcome Back Heroes!!
Chapter two: New friends, classes and rivals
Chapter three: First time for everything
A/N (sorry)
Chapter four: The Assembly
Chapter five: A new friend
SHS~ Menace
SHS~ Colossus
SHS~ Frozen
Chapter six: Bad Day
Chapter seven: The series of events that brought me here.
Chapter eight: Agni Kai
SHS~ Forgiveness
SHS~ Extra Activties
SHS~ April Fools
Chapter ten: Teams
SHS~ Glasses
Chapter eleven: This is what happens..
SHS~ Written by Deadpool
Chapter twelve: Will you.......? (Part one)
Chapter thirteen: Will you.....? (Part Two)
SHS- The Stuff of Villains
Chapter fourteen: Definition of Evil
SHS~Mutation mixup
Chapter fifteen: The Dance (part one)
Chapter sixteen: The Dance (part two)
SHS- Parseltongue
Chapter seventeen: A Teacher's point of view
SHS....Kinda: A little insight from Deadpool
Chapter eighteen: [Enter chapter name here]
Chapter nineteen: New Girl
SHS: Blind
Chapter Twenty: Pain
Chapter twenty-one: Regret
Chapter twenty-two: The Most Dangerous Game
Chapter Twenty-three: Then came a day...
Chapter twenty-four:...When Hero High fell to the ground
Chapter twenty-five: Aftermath
Chapter twenty-six: What Now?
Chapter twenty-seven: The walls between us...
Chapter twenty-eight: Change of Heart
SHS- Inner strength
Chapter twenty-nine: The plan
Chapter thirty: The Cave (now with Percy Jackson)
Chapter Thirty-One: Plan A
Chapter thirty-two: The Battle of Our Lives (Part One)
Chapter thirty-three: Battle of Our Lives (part two)
SHS~ Reunions
Chapter thirty-four: The Headmasters
Chapter thirty-five: The Death of a Hero
Chapter thirty-six: For the ones you love
SHS~ The Memorial
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pre-Graduation
Thirty-Eight: Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Last day of school
Epilogue/Authors Note

Chapter Nine: Rules, Choosing and other things

1.4K 68 59
由 khadijiah1

Chapter fifteen:
Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano
Class: Demigod, Roman
Godly Parent: Bellona
Powers: Telumkinesis, Empowerment

I was sitting at breakfast (alone might I add), when Peter walked up.

"Hey Reyna, can I sit here?" I raised an eyebrow but nodded slightly. Peter (or Spidey as he was commonly known) sat down, pulling his mask up and revealing his mouth, taking a bite out of his food.

"So..." I cut my pancakes, raising an eyebrow and taking a bite out of them. He was always so awkward—he reminded me of Percy, sometimes.

"What?" He chuckled nervously. He was nervous, maybe because of our history quiz? Or something else?

"What are your dogs names?" He asked quickly. I looked down at them, laying at my feet. They followed me around, not wanting to stay coped up in our room. However, they sat outside the classroom, for as Mister Stark put it "your dogs scare people; it's bad enough your frightening".

"Aurum and Argentum. Latin for-."

"Gold and Silver right?" I raised an eyebrow, slightly impressed.

"Correct." He grinned.

"We're studing latin first in class. Also, those are elements and that's their name on the periodic table." I nodded and sipped my orange jucie.

"So..."

"Must you start every sentence with so?" I asked. Peter chuckled.

"Sorry. Um...how are you fitting in?" Honestly not well. I already had two teacher tell me I was frightening (Mister Stark and Mister Barton), one boy end up in the hospital wing because he was trying to hit on me, and the only friend I made doesn't actually have classes with us.

"Fine." I lied. Aurum and Argentum growled slightly at my feet, but I ordered them to hush.

Aslan (one of the guidence counslers as I've been told) walked to the front of the cafeteria, and saved me from having to explain why I was lying to Peter.

"May I have you attention please?" Everyone turned to look at the Lion. I did not expect him to talk, and I did not expect him to be real. I thought he was an automaton, much like Aurum and Argentum.

"The first event for the Battle Nexus Championship has been decided." I straightened slightly. The Battle Nexus seemed like something important to be a part of. However, we were never told how the champions would be chosen.

"It has also been decided on how the Champions will be chosen.

Each Classes may have a team of six. There will be three events, and two champions may compete at a time. One champion may not participate for more than one event. Camp Jupiter, and Camp Half Blood count as two different Classes. Remember. The Classes are Mutant, Wizard, Demigod, Agent, Ninja, Bender, and other. Villain High and Hero High are two different teams. A child from the other school may not play on the opposite team.

The six classes will place a vote, on who they would like to represent them in the competition. The votes will be counted up, and the top six will be placed into the Championship." Seemed overly complicated. However, it does make less work for the teachers.

"Now, I bet you wonder what the first event is." Aslan said. I could almost see the Great Lion's eyes twinkle.

"The first event is one the demigods know well, known as Chariot racing!!" The Greeks erupted into cheering. I knew they were Greeks because they were cheering.

"Now, before I let continue on with you lunch, I must inform you. The rules may be bent for some students, for different reasons. However, this does not mean you are allowed to cheat these students." Aslan bowed his head and walked towards the door.

"Enjoy your breakfast." The chatter immediately started up again. I sighed and stood up.

"Not hungry?" Peter asked. I gave him a small smile.

"No, not really. I think I'm going to head to class early." I said, walking out the door, Aurum and Argentum following behind me.

"Ah, Ms. Arellano." I froze. I heard rumors of one of teachers in a wheelchair, the one who could read your mind faster than you could think, but I haven't seen him. Yet of course.

"I believe you know my name." I turned around, taking a deep breath. We didn't have telepaths where I was from—I had no idea how to protect myself against one. If I could do such a thing.

"Professor Xavier." I said stiffly. Athena's childern, Childern of the Big Three, and Mutants were in his class. Anyone with powers were in his class. Others were not.

"Correct Ms. Arellano. I wish to speak to you about you special ablity." I glanced down at Aurum and Argentum. He wasn't lying...but why would he lie to me?

"I assure you I'm not lying. I merely wish to talk." My first class was study hall...I was caught up on all of my work, and was even ahead in some classes.

"Well?" Professor Xavier asked. I nodded, sure that even if I wanted to decline, I would not be able to.

"Please. Lead the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Professor Xavier's classroom wasn't far from the cafeteria. It's probably place there so he didn't have to go far on his wheelchair. It was nice of the teachers to do that for him. Then again, it was probably his idea.

"Ms. Arellano, I assume you know which power I am speaking of?" I nodded and sat down, Aurum and Argentum by my side as always.

"Yes."

"It is my understanding that while you can empower, share your courage with others, and lend them your strength, you do not get this strength back?" I shook my head.

"No. I do not." Professor Xavier nodded.

"Is there any side affect of lending your strength?" I nodded. There was no point of hiding anything. He would find out anyway.

"I...get any negative emotions from whomever I lend my strength too. And Professor Xavier, I do not like using my power because--."

"Because you feel like you are controling them. I know." I sighed. It was a handy power, especially when leading someone into battle. However, I believe that people should find their own courage and strength, unless absolutely necessary.

"Ms. Arellano, there is a student of mine named Rouge. Her mutant power is...well, let's say that it's not an 'ideal' superpower. And yet, she trains hard and makes the best of her ability, using it whenever she can to help those around her. It is for that reason, I was wondering if you'd like to start coming to my class? I believe that with practice, you unique power may have less of a negitive effect on you." The bell rang and I stood. Had it been an hour already?

"I'm sure I can fit extra classes into my schedule." I said, heading for the door. Aurum and Argentum barely moved during the hour I spent with Professor Xavier, so I'm guessing he wasn't lying to me.

Unless he was using his powers on them...Would that work? Hm...I should look into it.

"There you are." I turned and smiled. I typically had study hall with Frank, and I was glad to see my friend.

"I was having a nice conversation with Professor Xavier. Why, did you need me?" Frank shook his head.

"I was just curious on where you went. Oh, and you don't have to call him Professor Xavier. You can call him Professor X. Everyone else does." I frowned.

"His name is Xavier, and that is what I will call him. Are you sure you didn't need anything?" Frank chuckled slightly.

"Whatever you say Reyna. While I didn't need anything, the voting table is up for the championship." Frank gestured to our right. Two tables were surronded by students. From what I could see, there was two tables. One with a dark purple cloth, and the other with a bright gold one.

One for Villains. One of Heroes.

"There's five boxes on the table, with clipboards listing student's names. Three of the other classes have already been chosen, as there isnt as many of them. Demigods can only vote for demigods, and you have to write the original camp that they belong to on the paper. Or if their Greek or Roman. Whichever one works." I nodded.

"You wanted me to go first?" I asked. Frank nodded.

"I'll vote for whoever you vote for. I'm sure you have the perfect students in mind." Did I? I hadn't thought about the competition since this morning.

I looked at the crowd of students. Many were pokking each other with pencils, trying to get through the crowd. Heroes with super strength pushed through the crowd easily. Others, not so much.

"Better than going last." Frank added. I sighed and started walking forward.

"Sit." I ordered the dogs, turning my back and squeezing through the crowd.

Students were throwing their ballots and watching them soar into the correct box. Apparently there was a charm cast, so I guess that's everyone was so fascinated with voting.

Who did I want representing Camp Jupiter? Jason, Frank and Hazel would be helpful. That is, if the Greek didnt't claim them. Jason did have a weird necklace thing. Dakota maybe helpful as well. However, he may be too drunk on Kool-aid to help through...Hmmm.

I took a pen from the table and a piece of paper, then using a students back (he was a guy, so he was happy to help), wrote down the name.

I placed it in the Camp Jupiter box and walked off to Potions.

~~~~~~~

"Did you vote yet?" Hazel asked, as I sat down next to her, leaving Aurum and Argentum at the door as alwasy.

According to everyone else, Professor Slughorn was a new Professor, taking the spot of Professor Snape, who was nowhere to be seen. Some claimed he was fired. Some claimed he was undercover for Professor Dumbledore. Other claimed he was dead, killed by "You-Know-Who".

"Yes, as did Frank after me. Did you?" Hazel nodded.

"Yep. Jason said he was going to do it later when the crowd died down." Smart of him.

Professor Slughorn walked in, only a few mintues late.

"Sorry class, I had help die down the crowd for the voting. Everyone's excited!!" He said chuckling. I raised an eyebrow. Whoever Professor Snape was, I bet he wasn't as nervous as this guy was.

"Even through this is your second year of potions, for some of you of course, I would like to start off with something simple. First, partner up." Foolish instruction, mainly because most of us were already partnered up.

"Now, you and your partner will be making a simple Cure for Boils. The ingredients are up front, and the instructions will be om the board. The partnership with the best Potion will get a little prize." I wasn't sure I wanted to know what that "prize" was.

Professor Slughorn waved his wand and the instructions appeared on the board. In English and......Greek.

Styx.

"Can you read it?" I asked. Hazel shook her head.

"No...if Frank was here, he could read it but..." He isn't.

Just try your luck with the English one Reyna.

Abd 6 smaek famGß to hte mqtrar.
Çrnßh imtø a fįmæ qœvvbre ußîmG hte qæßtłe.
Abd 4 næßnreß fo eht çrnśheb famGß to ÿøūr cænłbrœm.
Hæt het nį#tnrë to 250 røf 10 ßęçœmbš.
VVæw ÿøūr vvamb.
Łæwë to drëvv amb rętmrm ïm 33-45 nîmūtëß.

qärt 2
Abd 4 hœrmb ßłngš tø ÿøūr cænłbrœm.
Tæk teh cænłbrœm føf eht fïrë dëfœr abdïmg het mext ïmgrëbįęmt.
Abd 2 qœrçnqïm pnįłłß tø ÿøūr çåūłbrøm.
Štïr 5 tïnęß, çłøčkvvïßë.
VVæw ÿøūr vvämb tø çønqłëët eht qøtïøm.

What?

"Can you read that?" I asked, slightly hopeful.

"I think it says.....add 6....snake? Snake....fangs maybe? To the something....I think." Hazel said. I sighed. This was going to be hard.

*******

Apparently, the instructions where this:

Add 6 snake fangs to the mortar.
Crush into a fine powder using the pestle.
Add 4 measures of the crushed fangs to your cauldron.
Heat the mixture to 250 for 10 seconds.
Wave your wand.
Leave to brew and return in 33-45 minutes.

Part 2
Add 4 horned slugs to your cauldron.
Take the cauldron off the fire before adding the next ingredient.
Add 2 porcupine quills to your cauldron.
Stir 5 times, clockwise.
Wave your wand to complete the potion.

Not only did we not have wands, Hazel and I could not read the board. Leading to our completly unfair failure.

"Uh, Ms. Arellano!! Will you please stay!" Hazel gave me a look, but I shook my head, telling her to leave. She nodded and walked out the door.

"Ms. Arellano, through your partnership did not complete the potion, I must say, you are a quite smart, young women." Professor Slughorn said. I allowed myself a smile.

"Thank you Professor Slughorn." He cleared his throat, handing me a small letter.

"I'm having a small...what shall we call it? Dinner party in my room later this week. I was hoping you would attend." I smiled, trying to be polite. I didn't want to be rude. Hopefully I wasn't the only person going to be there.

"I'll do my best to make it Professor Slughorn. Who knows with how much homework is given out." I said. He chuckled.

"Of course, of course!! I'll speak with the other teachers to see if we can get that lifted. I heard Misako gives out quite the homework!!"

Honestly I liked Professor Misako, and I didn't think she gave out that much homework. It was a reasonable amount.

"Now off you go!! I must send get ready for my next class." Professor Slughorn said, walking back to his desk. I sighed and walked to my next class.

Which coincidently, was History.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to Jason, I wasn't the only demigod invited. Thalia was, Percy was, and so was Jason. Valdez was annoyed because Professor Slughorn completly ingored him and Piper.

Percy's friend, Harry, was also invited.

"So who did you vote for?" Jason asked, sitting next to me. Piper followed, and I stiffened slightly.

"Not telling." I said.

"Well, I voted for you." Jason said. I bit back a smile. He did it for tactical reasons Reyna.

"I voted for Annabeth." Piper said. Having a daughter of wisdom would be helpful to have on your team.

"I voted for Danny Rand." Peter said, plopping down on my other side. Argentum growled slightly, but I ordered him to hush.

"Danny? Cool." Jason said. I raised an eyebrow. I didn't know much about the billionaire ninja boy, but he was, as I said, a billionaire. I had no doubt he could have the perfect chariot constructed in minutes and sent to him in time for the first competition.

"Who else?" Piper asked. Peter shrugged.

"Luke, Sam...Ava...uh...me...my team, basically."

"That would be considered narcissistic by some." I said. He shrugged, grinning.

"What can I say? I'm the Amazing Spider-Man !" I rolled my eyes, smiling slightly. Most boys, that would annoy me. Peter however, it didn't annoy me.

Piper looked between Peter and I, and smirked a knowing smirk. I glared at her.

First she starts dating Jason, pulling him away from his duties as peadtor of Rome, then she acts like she know something I do not?

Who does she think she is?

________________________________________________________
Hope nobody with dyslexia got offended by my attempt to make it look like what people with dyslexia saw.

Again, sorry for the mistakes, autocorrect was shut off for testing.

Now. Voting.

You may vote for whoever you like in these catagories: Demigod, Mutant, Wizard, and Agent.

TMNT counts for mutant, through I guess they can count as Ninja as well. If you wish to place them in the Ninja catagory, please say who you want their teammates to be.

Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter are two different things. Jason = Camp Jupiter Percy =CHB

Agent means Ultimate Spiderman, or any other teenage/young Marvel Heroes.

It also stands for Teen Titans.

Please vote, it would help me out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

Vote, and comment below on who you want to repesent Heroes and Villains!!

Peace!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.9K 107 18
it random story of tmnt. always comment ideas it can always be anything. on of them falling in love. family fight/issues. friend problems, dating, an...
36 1 7
Harry potter x Marvel Witch!OC Ongoing
222K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
777 28 8
I am a sleep-deprived high school student. Do not perceive me. (Requests are open, refer to first chapter for rules and extras.)