Kadavul Setting

By saravspace

I Strongly Believe The Universe | An #AshAangi FanFiction | Story Written in Tanglish #1 in Trends - 08/08/21... More

Gettimelam
Ashwin-eyy
Conversations & Letters
Disclaimer
Thank You, My Sweets!
Cuteness & Hotness
WhatsApp
AshAangi
Thank You, My Sweets!
Wish
Happiness
Interlocked
Happy Friendship Day πŸ’œ
Magical Spark
Kulu Kulu
Happy Day
Outing
The Jolly Trip - Part 1
The Jolly Trip - Part 2
The Jolly Trip - Part 3
25K Celebrations
Fajita Sweet Potato
Bliss
Adipoli
Climax
Photoshoot
Rain dance
Dilse
Lip Mark - Part 1
Lip Mark - Part 2
Lip Mark - Part 3
Truth or Dare
AshAangi
Ah ah ah ah
BREAKING NEWS
The Trip Is Over
Oh no Oh no no..
Miss You, Kiruka!
Busy Busy
The Function
Enna Solla Pogirai
All Yours πŸ’œ
Binge-watch - Part 1
Binge-watch - Part 2
Binge-watch - Part 3
Fly Abroad!
One Soul
Calls
50K Celebrations!
Miss You
Happy Birthday, Ashwin-eyy!
Distanced
Life is beautiful!
Neikarapatti Curd Kurma
kadavulsetting.com

Back to Bengaluru

1K 136 51
By saravspace

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 26 – Back To Bengaluru of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Here's our Krishna Janmashtami Vlog | Flute BGM

Without much further ado, let's dive into the story!

†****************†

Ashwin parks the car for taking a break. He turns on the blinker even though he is off the road. He remains the same when it comes to road safety no matter what... He looks at the back seat of the car. Almost all of them are in deep sleep. He turns to have a check at Sivaangi. He is like... OMG! Enna ponnu pa ivanga. She is beautiful inside and outside. And then... she is glimmering even in the deepest possible sleep. He corrects the hair that falls on her face continuously without disturbing her and adjusts the AC window. He gets out of the car, remote locks the air, looks for vehicles on the road before crossing and walking into the tea shop.

He orders for one tea and while he waits, his gaze remains on the sleeping angel.

"Annaiya.. Tea Ready." A small boy speaks in local language.

Ashwin grabs the tea. He drinks it sip by sip without blinking his eye. Probably he is making up for the past 100 minutes drive.

In the background the small boy gets puzzled looking at Ashwin... the small boy is like.. what's he looking at for so long without even blinking his eyes.

Ashwin gets back to the car. He smiles looking at his cutie pie. He accelerates the car slowly so that no one inside notices the small jerk too. And he is successful doing so. He drives the car to the Bhaji shop for dropping the old lady. Music accompanies him and every time he hears a song that Sivaangi sang for him, he can only hear her and not the actual singer. (Author MV: Engalukum thaan antha sugamana prechanai irukku.)

His music taste has grown multi-fold in the past couple of weeks, which is evident in the drive, as he sings most of the songs without messing up the lyrics. And his mind voice is like yaaru training...

At around eleven in the morning the sun shines brightly pouring much love on all (disturbing them in the sleep) and so Ashwin parks the car, put the sunlight filters on, and while doing so he brushes past her lips a little accidentally and he recalls all those kissing moments they shared in the past one week. He blushes infinitely.

He accelerates the car slowly getting back on the road. Ashwin is like... How on earth that people are able to sleep so calm in the car? He never has had such opportunity as he takes control of the wheel 90% of the time when in the car.

Ashwin sees the opportunity to drive a bit faster than usual. So he drives past through the highways swiftly to reach the Bhaji Shop. He parks the car, wake-up the old lady and take her to the family. Her son is happy to see his mom after a long time. He hugs her tightly. Her daughter-in-law also smiles and her grand-son runs to her and jumps on her. Ashwin freezes the moments on his mobile phone. He is very happy for being the reason of their happiness.

Another tea and then he gets a big parcel of Bhaji's to eat before getting back to the car. He keeps the under the driver-seat and yet surprisingly no one wakes up. He says to himself, "Everybody is in deep sleep." It kind of makes him feel weird... but then one look at his sleeping angel... "Anything for you, Siva-ma."

He continues to drive listening to music.

***

When he is about to enter Electronic City, Sivaangi wakes up and she says, "Ashwin-eyy... Athukula vanthutoma. Nalla thoongitten la."

Ashwin smiles. "Athukulla illama.. Time is 1:45 PM."

"Ennathu 2-mani eh? Kitta thata oru 5 hours naan thoongana na? Sathiyama ennanu theriyala... Ashwin-eyy... Udambu fulla-a adichi potta mathiri irukku." Sivaangi complains about the body cramps and says she is due in a day. Ashwin initially did not connect and later connects with her.

"I will get down here at the arch. From here... I will ask my uncle to pick-up." Sivaangi says after the initial conversation.

"Let's go to Sarath place. Get some good rest and then you can start to your place la. If needed I can drop you at your place." Ashwin do not want her to leave him.

"Illa... Ashwin-eyy... it's better if I get off here rather than coming to Sarath's Anna place and again coming here in a cab. I need complete rest." Sivaangi has her say and is not willing to change her mind.

Ashwin, though unhappy, still parks the car at the arch. He helps her get the luggage from the boot.

"Ashwin-eyy, eppadi sollarathunu theriyala... but en life-la first time ipppadi oru trip... entha expectations illama vanthen. And you made the trip beautiful. More than that..." Sivaangi kisses him on his lip for exactly three seconds and says, "Kiss adikarathula Ph.D. panna vachathiku oru chinna return gift."

Ashwin laughs happily. "See you in the office, tomorrow."

Sivaangi smiles. Ashwin smiles. He gets into the car and drives to Rajeev's place to drop Rajeev and Ranjini. After dropping them, he drives to Sarath's place.

"Partner... eppadi thaniyavey drive pannitu vanthanu theriyalae.... but I'm sorry partner. Innimeltu oru masathiku Saraku pakkamey poga kudathu. Mathavanga ellaruyum drop panniacha. Sivaangi koodava?" Sarath says after getting down from the car.

"Anthamaari oru items irukarathaya maranthidu. Vaa luggage eduthukittu ulla polam. I need to sleep. And yes, Sivu-ma got down at the EC Arch and I dropped our RR at their place."

"Partner naan eduthitu varen. Nee poitu fresh-up ayitu padu." Sarath says with a smile on his face. Ashwin smiles and hugs him.

***

Ashwin hits the bed alone after almost a week. He unlocks the phone and reads the message from Sivaangi. It reads "Ashwin-eyy... I'm on periods. Full body is aching. I am going to sleep. As soon as you reach text me."

And the second message, "I'll not be coming to office for next two days. Let's plan for something on Saturday."

Ashwin gets excited at first and then on looking at Saturday he realizes that's not possible. He texts: "Sivu-ma, take rest and take care. Sleep cute. Text me when you are awake."

The next message hetypes, "Saturday --- konjam kastam.", deletes and sends a bitromantic one, "I'm tired. Gonna sleep now. Miss Your Hugs and Kisses. And,of course, you, on the bed 😍"

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIESWITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 34.5K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
169K 20.1K 54
A One side love story of a Girl What if an innocent,clumsy,introvert girl with lots of fears and insecurities falls in love with a familiar face. Tha...
12.8K 1.1K 40
πŸ‘‹Hello sweeties. πŸ‘‹ And my Ashaangians πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Thanks for looking into my second story😊 This one is going to be totally different from my first one...
114K 12.4K 41
Ashwin Kumar aka AK , an well known actor who is heartthrob of tamilnadu is on vacation.. A well built man standing near a Lake and looking at it...