𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞...

由 httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... 更多

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 22; 3x15

3K 75 44
由 httptonkin

the night we met-lord huron
"oh take me back to the night we met."

Flashback - New Orleans, 1865

Luna loved walking through New Orleans, it felt like home. She grew up in Mystic Falls, but the French Quarter was more of a home to her. Maybe it was because of the Originals and how they welcomed her. 

She knew the danger she was in being associated with the Originals, but with her new-found power, she could protect herself. Nik had given her a necklace filled with magic that Luna was itching to siphon. The feeling of the cool metal against her chest, mixed with the warm feeling of power tempted her constantly. But, she promised herself she would only use it when she was in danger. 

As she got further away from the Mikaelson compound, she couldn't feel the necklace anymore. Her hand reached up to her neck and her heart dropped when she realised it was gone. She guessed it had fallen off as she was walking. In a panic, she quickly went back the way she came and her eyes scanned the floor for the necklace, but she couldn't find it. 

Suddenly, she felt a force push her into an alleyway. And that force wasn't human, it was magic. Luna groaned in pain as she tried to focus her vision to see who had attacked her. She saw three figures approaching her slowly and she tried to sit up, but she must've broken something. 

"Luna Salvatore." One of the voice spoke, getting louder as they approached her. 

"What do you want?" Luna groaned, failing to hide a grimace. The three only got closer to her and finally she could see their faces, but she couldn't recognise them. 

"Klaus killed my sister," One of the witches started, crouching down in front of the Salvatore, "And since you're vulnerable without your precious necklace-" 

"You'd decided to come a kill me." Luna finished, her vision blurring. She tried to keep her voice as steady as possible and push the fear away, but she couldn't. She didn't want to die. But the witches were right, she was vulnerable. 

"Please, don't." Luna begged, shaking her head. She tried to look for an escape, but it was a dead end. There was nowhere she could run to, this was her fate. She was going to die. 

Luna's eyes followed the witches movement. She saw her reach into her pocket and pull out a silver dagger. Luna tried to move back, but the pain in her chest stopped her. She hissed in pain and she turned back to look at the witch, who had an evil grin on her face. 

"Apologies, this is probably going to hurt." She said as she pressed the dagger to her neck and slit her throat. Luna's hands went up to her neck as she gasped for air. Her hands were stained with crimson as she fell back. 

She fought to keep her eyes open, knowing if she closed them she'd be consumed by darkness. But after a mental battle, her eye lids started to feel heavy and she could no longer keep them open. It was as if someone was forcing them shut. 

Just before she lost consciousness, she remembered something.

She had vampire blood in her system. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

 The Salvatore Boarding House

Luna awoke with a quiet gasp, breathing deeply. She hadn't had a dream about the night she turned since 1868, and she thought that that would be her last. But it wasn't. 145 years later and the memory of her dying is still plaguing her sleep. That night changed a lot for her. It changed the way she thought. Before she died, she was begging for mercy and the witches still slit her throat. When she completed her transition, Luna decided she wouldn't beg for her life, she would fight. And if she couldn't, she would accept her fate. 

Her ears perked at the sound of voices, Damon and Elena. She changed and made her way downstairs to tune into the pairs conversation. 

"Well, maybe for once, something I did had nothing to do with you." Damon said, pouring a bourbon. 

"Trouble in paradise?" Luna questions with a smirk. Damon and Elena turn to look at the blonde before Elena looked down at the floor in embarrassment, "Don't worry, I'm leaving. So you guys can continue your little argument." She said, walking towards the door. 

Once Elena heard the door shut, she turned back to Damon, "You should know," She started before taking a deep breath, "that Esther's planning on killing her entire family. She's linked them all together with a spell. Whatever happens to one happens to all." Elena told him. 

"That's great. Klaus will finally be dead. We win." Damon said, Elena's frowned, "Why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear?" 

"Because to kill Klaus, she has to kill all of them. Including Elijah and he doesn't deserve this. Not to mention, Luna," Damon's face dropped at her words, "Even though she hates Klaus, and would be okay with killing him, she wouldn't let Rebekah die." 

"So, we don't tell her." Damon offered, taking a sip of his drink. 

"And what do we tell her after they die?" Elena asked. 

"They went on holiday." Damon answered sarcastically, making Elena roll her eyes. They both knew that she wouldn't let them die. And they also knew that if she found out, she would do anything to break the link. And if she did that, Klaus and the rest of the Originals would still be alive. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

"We can't find her anywhere. Luna's gonna do a locator spell." Stefan announced as he stepped through the door. Stefan had forced Luna to look for Elena with him, and when they couldn't find her, he forced her to do a locator spell for them. She had been missing all day and after looking around all of Mystic Falls, she was nowhere. It was as if she disappeared. 

The siblings quickly stopped in their tracks when they saw Elijah seated on a chair, "Hello Stefan. Luna." He greeted. 

"He has Elena." Damon said, not moving his gaze away from Elijah. 

"Actually, she's with Rebekah." Elijah corrected. 

"Well, that's not gonna end well for her." Luna muttered, making Stefan and Damon shoot her a glare. 

Elijah nodded and continued speaking, "If you want to save Elena's life, I need you to help me stop my mother." 

Luna furrowed her brows in confusion, "Stop your mother from what?" 

Her words made Elijah turn to her with raised eyebrows before turning back to Stefan and Damon with an amused expression, "Would you like to tell her? Or shall I?" 

"Tell me what?" Luna spoke, her voice getting louder as she turned to her brothers with a confused expression. 

Stefan and Damon shared a look before turning back to Luna. Taking a deep breath, Stefan explained, "Esther linked the Originals. So if one of them dies, they all die." 

Her blue eyes widened in shock. But it was short lived, as she felt a wave of worry wash over her. The thought of the Originals dying made her feel sick. Her best friends, people she considered family, were going to die. Her jaw clenched before she turned to Elijah, desperation lacing her tone, "What do you want us to do?"  

"The witches that released my mother. She's drawing her power from their bloodline. That line needs to be broken." Elijah explained, looking among the siblings. 

"Broken?" Stefan repeated. 

"Yeah, he means." Damon started and then he ran his fingers across his neck, silently explaining that one of the witches needs to die.

"You want us to kill them." Luna clarified, raising her eyebrows. 

"You know I'd do it myself but I have absolutely no idea where they are. Besides, seeing me, they'd immediately know my intent. They won't expect to be harmed by the likes of you. In any case, you gave until six minutes after nine to find them." Elijah explained as he stood up. 

"Oh, how super-specific of you." Damon said mockingly. 

"By 9:07 the moon will be full and my mother will have the power she needs to kill me and my family," Elijah started, his gaze going to Luna, "If you do not stop her before then, Rebekah will kill Elena. So we all have our timeline. I suggest you get started."

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Hesitantly, Luna walked into the Grill, looking straight at the bar and seeing the Mikaelson brothers. She looked over at Ric, who gave her a reassuring nod. Her brothers hadn't told her their plan, all she knew was that she had to distract the brothers, which she didn't want to do. But she couldn't talk herself out of it. She knew that they would continue annoying her and begging her to do so. 

"Luna!" Kol called out once he saw her. Luna smiled slightly as she walked over to the brothers. Her face dropped when her eyes met Klaus'. They hadn't spoken to each other since their conversation at the ball, and Luna hoped to have some more time before speaking to him, but her brothers had another idea. 

"Kol," She greeted as she walked to them, "Klaus." She said quickly. Kol looked from Luna to Klaus in amusement, noticing the awkwardness between the two. 

"Well, I'm going to go," Kol said as she stood up with a smug smile, "You two clearly have some problems you need to work through." He mumbled as he walked away from the pair. 

Luna glared at the back of his head before turning back to Klaus, "Join me?" Klaus offered, holding his glass up. 

"How could I refuse a drink from Klaus Mikaelson?" Luna mocked and held out her cup for him to fill up. 

"I'm guessing Damon and Stefan are working hard, trying to save Elena." Klaus asked. 

"Yep." Luna answered, taking a sip from her bourbon. 

"And you're here, having a drink with me?" Klaus asked in enjoyment. A small smile pulled up on her face and she turned to him. 

Luna shrugged slightly, "Something tells me you don't mind." 

"I don't." He said, not once breaking eye contact. She smiled at his answer. She hoped that Stefan and Damon figured something out to keep them alive, because she couldn't live with the Originals dead. They were her family, even though she was angry at Klaus and Elijah, they were her family. She almost regretted saying that, because of Stefan and Damon. But since she's been in Mystic Falls, they didn't act like family. Even when Stefan first saw Luna, he was too wrapped up in trying to find Elena that he didn't pay too much attention to the fact that his sister was alive. 

At first, she thought Damon had told him she was alive. But, she was proved wrong after she had a conversation with Stefan. It made her wonder if he cared, but she didn't want to look too much into it. She never had a good relationship with her brothers to begin with. 

The pair sat in comfortable silence for a few moments before Klaus spoke up, "Are you ever going to forgive me?" 

His questions caught Luna off guard, she wasn't expecting him to ask her that question. She laughed nervously before speaking, "You're kind of putting me on the spot here." 

"Well, there's a chance I'm going to die. Might as well ask." Klaus shrugged. 

Luna sent him a look, "You're not going to die." 

"I might." Klaus countered, raising his eyebrows. 

Just as she opened her mouth to speak, Klaus gasped and looked down at his chest. He stood up and looked down at Luna, "Are you okay?" She asked, concern flooding her eyes. 

"What did you do?" Klaus mumbled under his breath. 

"What are you talking about? Did something happen?" She asked, studying his expression. 

Klaus narrowed his eyes at her, "You don't know?" 

"Know what? What the hell's happening?" Luna raised her voice slightly, getting frustrated with the lack of answers. She stood up in front of him, her eye brows raised as she waited for an answer. 

Instead of answering, he looked behind her, "Where's Kol?" 

The blonde furrowed her brows, "He was just at the pool table." She trailed off as she turned around and saw that he wasn't there. She looked back at Klaus was a worried expression. 

"Let's go find him." He said quietly as she grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him. She didn't protest, she let her drag her outside where their eyes met Kol's desiccated body. 

Klaus quickly sped to his brother's body and removed the dagger and he pushed Alaric aside. Stefan came at him but was thrown into the steps beside them. 

"I should've killed you months ago." Klaus hissed through gritted teeth.

"Do it. It's not gonna stop Esther from killing you." Damon argued, as he glared at the hybrid. 

"What did you say about my mother?" Klaus took a few steps forwards towards Damon, alarming Luna. 

"You didn't know I was friends with your mummy? Yeah, we have a lot in common. She hates you as much as I do." Damon mocked, setting Klaus off. 

He sped towards him before being stop by Elijah's voice, "Leave him," He yelled, "We still need him Niklaus." 

Elijah walked down the steps, past Luna and Stefan and he stood in front of Damon, his phone in his hand, "You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now." 

Fear setting in, Damon looked up at the clock tower, "You told me we had until after 9." 

"I'm sure Rebekah would be more than happy to start her work early." Elijah threatened.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Damon pulled up to the witch house, guessing that's where Esther would be performing the spell, "So, how do we know they'll be at the witch house?" Damon asked his siblings.  

"We don't," Stefan told him, "If they're not, we have about ten minutes until Rebekah tears Elena apart." 

"They have to be there," Luna chimed in from the back seat, "She's channelling Bennett's dead and alive. Bennett's died there." 

Stefan nodded at her words and he then went to open the door, before being interrupted by Damon speaking, "If we sit this out, Esther completes her spell, Klaus dies. You get your revenge. It's what you wanted the whole time. The only collateral damage is..." He trailed off. 

"Elena." Stefan finished, looking out of the window. 

"You know what she'd choose." Damon said. 

Luna huffed from the back seat as she listened to her brother's conversation, "You remember when you said Elena had about ten minutes before getting ripped to shreds?" She questioned, but continued without letting them respond, "I think she's got about three now." 

"Well, we still need to figure out who's actually going to do the deed. Elena only has to hate one of us." Damon said, making Stefan hum in acknowledgement. 

"And Bonnie's gonna hate you. Bonnie who's a witch that can probably kill you." Luna added, making Stefan and Damon look back at her.

"We have to do it. For Elena." Stefan explained making Luna raise her eyebrows in disbelief. 

"Wow." She whispered under her breathe, hoping the two didn't hear her. 

"So who's it gonna be, brother?" Stefan asked before turning back to Luna, "I'm guessing you don't want to do it." 

"I don't" She told him quickly before he turned back to Damon, who was holding a coin. 

"Heads I do it, tails you do it." Damon told him. 

"Awful lot of effort for someone who pretends not to care about her anymore." Stefan retorted, making Luna groan loudly. 

"God, stop talking and flip the stupid coin." She said, exasperated. 

And he flipped it. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆ 

The Grill

After Luna found out that Damon had turned Bonnie's mother into a vampire to save Elena, she wasted trying to find her, hoping she could comfort her. When she couldn't she called her. 

But she got her voicemail. 

"Hey, Bonnie. Listen, I get you don't want to talk to anyone, but I just wanted to  say I'm sorry for what my brother's had to do. I'm sorry I couldn't figure something out and keep your mother from dying. You don't have to call back, or message, just know I'm here for you." She thought about saying something else, but she chose to just hang up. She wanted to give her time and space. She knew it must've been difficult to loose her mother, and potentially loose her again if she chooses not to turn. 

Just as she ordered another drink, she heard a familiar voice from behind her, "Never thought I'd see the day Luna Salvatore apologises." 

She put her drink down, "You've got to be kidding." 

an; okay this is such a filler chapter and i gladly would've skipped it, but we needed it for the last little part which im kinda really excited for. 

i have something planned for the next chapter but i'm not sure if i should add it because i wrote it at 2 am when i had no wifi so it's probs shit but yh. 

ALSO I START FUCKING SCHOOL TOMO? i just have to go in for a covid test at like 1 and then im bunking the rest of the lessons BUT I ACC NEED TO GO IN???????? its so annoying but whatever ig. 

HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER LOL TYSM FOR 9K WE'RE ALMOST AT 10K THATS MENTAL 

votes and comments are vv appreciated ily lol

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

92.3K 3.8K 31
𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 | ❝What's wrong? Scared?❞ If anyone asked Katherine Pierce what her thoughts were on the Mikaelson family, she w...
413K 10.8K 39
"Don't give your heart to a monster and be surprised when they break it." #2 in klaus - 3/4/21 #3 in theoriginals - 11/23/20 #2 in tvd - 1/6/21 Book...
520K 19.5K 112
"They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love yous". [BOOK ONE OF BRAYDEN SALVATORE'S SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON...
317K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...